Become a Patron!

Single battery mech style vw?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone with any experience using the regulated mech mod look alikes like the ismoka igo or sigelei vamo v2? (I know there are like a dozen some odd versions of it). Something that has basic variable wattage control and runs off something like a single 18650, 18350, 16650.

Trying to find a suitable pv device for my mom. She currently has a pen style with rechargeable 650mah similar to an ego/spinner but the battery/device has ridges where the tank screws onto it like around the button area and the button itself is causing her finger to be sore (raised ridge around the button cap). Also she's been going through a bout of cracked clearomizer tanks and at $7/ea they're adding up. I think she just tossed 5 or 6 of them.

I showed her some regulated mods even the smaller ones like the istick pico and she's not thrilled. She prefers the smaller pen style. I thought maybe something like a pen style would be a tradeoff and if it had a 510 connector I could pair it with a kayfun v3 or similar since she's strictly mtl vaping.

Any suggestions appreciated. I just don't know much about them and with regular controlled mod boxes around with subohm tanks they don't talk much about smaller 15w mtl style devices aside from ego devices.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Whiskey I'll have a look. Great, "tube mod" that helps search a bit easier. Haha having a derp moment and makes sense, it's a tube not a box. :facepalm:

VU Sponsors