Become a Patron!

Skwezed Grapefruit

hollyannamolly

Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone :wave: need some help. Was wondering if anyone had tried anything from this line or this particular flavor...and what your thoughts on it might be.
I've been vaping the same two bakery flavors since I started a month ago. Now I cannot taste my e-liquid AT ALL for the past 3 days. :/
Now I'm looking for something different & considering fresh fruit flavors (not candied).
Any tips/advice etc. would be greatly appreciated.
I'm using a SMOK AL85 with a baby beast tank at about 22 1/2 watts on a .6 Ω coil airflow at minimum. Not looking to do any building or switch up equipment if at all possible.
TIA!
85b37c4ea6c7d9a737d4df8f499787f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I haven't tried that particular flavor. Regardless of that, though, what I recommend is buying 1 or 2 more tanks/atomizers. With multiple tanks/atomizers you can have a different flavor in each, and rotate between them throughout the day. Switching flavors helps prevent vapors tongue, where you stop being able to taste what you're vaping.
*EDIT : I carry 4 mods and atomizers with me almost everywhere I go

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hollyannamolly

Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried that particular flavor. Regardless of that, though, what I recommend is buying 1 or 2 more tanks. With multiple tanks you can have a different flavor in each, and rotate between them throughout the day. Switching flavors helps prevent vapors tongue, where you stop being able to taste what you're vaping

I figured that's what was going on. I actually ordered 2 more baby beasts today, in order for me to do just that! Thanks!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I figured that's what was going on. I actually ordered 2 more baby beasts today, in order for me to do just that! Thanks!

Perfect, you're gonna love the ease of switching flavors! No more swapping coils and rinsing your tank when you wanna vape something different, now you just switch tanks.
That process gets even easier once you get more mods!

VU Sponsors