Become a Patron!

Small tanks?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why is it that all the tank here lately is so small? 3ml, 4ml, and sometimes 5ml. I have a crown v1 tank and it is 4ml. I fill this thing up probably 6/7 times a day. So frustrating!!

AlonzoTheGreat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why is it that all the tank here lately is so small? 3ml, 4ml, and sometimes 5ml. I have a crown v1 tank and it is 4ml. I fill this thing up probably 6/7 times a day. So frustrating!!
I hear ya! My Target Pro tank is only 2.5ml! I feel like a vape fiend filling it up every hour or so.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG HIC
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif

Timmerz

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
on the other hand.. .if your using an RTA with a big tank and have issues, thats just more juice to leak out

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One reason is the EU. From November 2016 tanks cannot be bigger then 2ml and must be leak proof. Vendors have until May 2017 to comply in some member countries such as the UK. Others already have the 2ml rule in place.:cloud:

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is the reasoning behind such small tank size and what quantitative formula went into the algorithm to end up with 2ml?

Alexanders

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's stupid i live in holland they only sell 2 ml tanks max... Although you can just order stuff outside your country and its stilll legal...Makes no sense.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What is the reasoning behind such small tank size and what quantitative formula went into the algorithm to end up with 2ml?
Those guys, that came up with those rules, don't have a clue about vaping.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
More vapor means more juice. More capacity, means more glass. More glass means more surface that makes contact with objects when your mod tips over, and a larger atty is unwieldy.

Lots of atties out there that are of easy fill design. You don't have to use a tank with that fucking screw at the bottom anymore.

Best practical capacity you will have is with sqonking. Many people don't like it though.

Capacity on tanks is the catch 22 of vaping.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I tell ya, though, I'd rather be restricted to a smaller capacity tank, than the BS the FDA is tossing and slinging.

VU Sponsors