Become a Patron!

Smallest dual 18650 parallel mech mod?

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I want a dual 18650 mech mod that is about the size of the Noisy Cricket 1, but that runs in parallel (not series).

Is the Abaddon a parallel box? Are there others I should look at?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Abaddon and yes, it is parallel. A great mod too. You also might look at the Noisy Cricket II-25. I have one of those too, and the are amazing. They are both parallel AND series, depending on how you set it up

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I already have the cricket II-25. I was wondering if there was a parallel as small as the cricket 1. Doesnt seem like there is.

GratefulAlvin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The anubis from El diablo philipines and also the samael from the same company. The anubis may be hard to find (glad I got one where they were first released) the samael can be found on various sites.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The anubis from El diablo philipines and also the samael from the same company. The anubis may be hard to find (glad I got one where they were first released) the samael can be found on various sites.
Do you know the dimensions on those mods? They both look outstanding.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Abaddon and yes, it is parallel. A great mod too. You also might look at the Noisy Cricket II-25. I have one of those too, and the are amazing. They are both parallel AND series, depending on how you set it up

Noisy Cricket II-25 isn't a Mech. It's got chips and is regulated.
I want a dual 18650 mech mod that is about the size of the Noisy Cricket 1, but that runs in parallel (not series).

Is the Abaddon a parallel box? Are there others I should look at?

Favorites of mine are

Margarita
Nookie V3
Anubis
Abaddon
Tahiti Box

If you can't find the Authentics you might try a Clone except for the Anubis Clone, it's larger and not even close to the performance of the Authentic.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Noisy Cricket II-25 isn't a Mech. It's got chips and is regulated.

Favorites of mine are

Margarita
Nookie V3
Anubis
Abaddon
Tahiti Box

If you can't find the Authentics you might try a Clone except for the Anubis Clone, it's larger and not even close to the performance of the Authentic.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The NC II-25 has a potentiometer ranging from 2-6v for regulated series, also has unregulated parallel and series. While it is not fully mechanical, it IS unregulated unless you are using it in the one regulated mode.

I have an Abaddon clone that I use on a daily basis as well. Both are great mods and I recommend both very highly.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The NC II-25 has a potentiometer ranging from 2-6v for regulated series, also has unregulated parallel and series. While it is not fully mechanical, it IS unregulated unless you are using it in the one regulated mode.

I have an Abaddon clone that I use on a daily basis as well. Both are great mods and I recommend both very highly.

No it's not

Specifications -
  • Dimensions: 87 x 48 x 25 millimeters
  • Cell Type: Two high-rate 18650 batteries
  • Atomizer Protection <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Regulated
  • Short-Circuit Protection <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Regulated
  • Low-Voltage Protection <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Regulated
  • Voltage Regulating Switch <<<<<<<<<<< Variable Voltage
  • 510 Spring Connector
  • Circuit Board Can Run Parallel or Series
  • Battery Life Indicator
It regulates with those I've noted above at all times, while you can turn off the VV option it's still a regulated mod.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol. Roccso is correct.
Osmium is parallel roughly same size as Cricket.
Smallest parallel that I have is authentic Dos Equis. Still use it every day.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another one I forgot to mention, the Samael. I love that little bugger

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it's not

Specifications -
  • Dimensions: 87 x 48 x 25 millimeters
  • Cell Type: Two high-rate 18650 batteries
  • Atomizer Protection <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Regulated
  • Short-Circuit Protection <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Regulated
  • Low-Voltage Protection <<<<<<<<<<<<<< Regulated
  • Voltage Regulating Switch <<<<<<<<<<< Variable Voltage
  • 510 Spring Connector
  • Circuit Board Can Run Parallel or Series
  • Battery Life Indicator
It regulates with those I've noted above at all times, while you can turn off the VV option it's still a regulated mod.
I use it daily, and the only regulated mode is series (which as you said can also be turned off). Yes it has protections, but regulated means, by definition that you can adjust the output in some way and you cannot adjust it, except in regulated series. It says so in the specs.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use it daily, and the only regulated mode is series (which as you said can also be turned off). Yes it has protections, but regulated means, by definition that you can adjust the output in some way and you cannot adjust it, except in regulated series. It says so in the specs.

VV or VW is being able to adjust the voltage or watts which you can turn off adjusting the voltage on this device. The Noisy Cricket 2 has chips for safety that I listed that you cannot turn off that regulates, that is a regulated Mod.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors