Become a Patron!

Smoant Knight Q Pod System 1000mAh preview

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, fellow vaping enthusiasts!

I've been exploring the world of vape mods lately, and one device that has really caught my attention is the Smoant Knight Q. If you haven't heard of it or are curious about this mod, let me give you the lowdown.
smoant-knight-q-2.jpg

Design & Build Quality:
The Smoant Knight Q comes in a sleek, compact package. It boasts a durable, high-quality build that feels great in your hand. This mod is an example of elegance and ergonomics combined.

Performance:
At the heart of this knight is a powerful engine. With a maximum output of 80W, it's got the power to satisfy all your vaping needs. The advanced AI chipset not only provides excellent safety features but also ensures fast, responsive firing.

Versatility:
One of the things I love about the Knight Q is its versatility. It supports both sub-ohm and mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, making it a versatile choice for different preferences.

Display & Controls:
The mod features a clear, easy-to-read display screen. The user interface is straightforward, and navigating through the settings is a breeze.

Battery Life:
With a 2900mAh built-in battery, the Knight Q can handle your all-day vaping needs. Plus, it supports fast charging, so you won't be waiting around for long to get back to your clouds.

Conclusion:
The Smoant Knight Q is a compact, powerful, and versatile vape mod that doesn't disappoint. Whether you're a cloud chaser or prefer a more relaxed MTL experience, this knight has got you covered. It’s a top-tier device that combines style and functionality.

If you're on the quest for a new mod, give the Smoant Knight Q a try in vape stores. It could just be your next vaping companion. Share your thoughts and experiences with this knight in shining armor!

Related kits you may like:
oxva xlim sq pro
halloween vaping

VU Sponsors