Become a Patron!

Smok 220 watt tc mod

James0125

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
does the smok 220 watt mod shut off when the battery needs to be charged? or how will i know when i need to charge them? I dont want to drain them too low and risk them blowing up

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When they get too low the device will flash. It depends on your coils and how much power they use as to when it flashes. I've had it flash with as low as about 15% left up to about 30% or, if the battery indicators get low enough to make you uncomfortable (about 25%-30% for me) swap them out... That's usually how I judge it. Only had it flash a couple times while I was out and trying to push my batteries as they were almost dead anyway and forgot my spares.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

James0125

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When they get too low the device will flash. It depends on your coils and how much power they use as to when it flashes. I've had it flash with as low as about 15% left up to about 30% or, if the battery indicators get low enough to make you uncomfortable (about 25%-30% for me) swap them out... That's usually how I judge it. Only had it flash a couple times while I was out and trying to push my batteries as they were almost dead anyway and forgot my spares.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ
nice to see a fellow redneck on here.. thanks for the reply

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nice to see a fellow redneck on here.. thanks for the reply
no problem, bud. Hope that helps. It does have that built in battery protection to keep it from firing if the batteries are too low. But I'm not entirely sure how much I actually trust pushing my batteries that far on a regular basis, so I only rely on it under extreme circumstances.

HellbillyRJ

VU Sponsors