Become a Patron!

Smok al85 upside down and reversed screen

i haven't used my vape for a couple weeks and I went to use it, and it was dead . So naturally you charge it , I use a USB . I notice the battery icon was upside down . Which is odd , so I flip it upside down and not only is it upside down . Everything is reversed . (Like a mirror) can anyone please help me resolve this issue ! Thanks

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Okay that's a new one. Maybe you could try a factory reset, but that's a last resort only. Did you install a firmware update before that happened? If not you could check to see if there's an update for your gear. Sorry I'm not much help, but I haven't heard of that happening before.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Go iin your menu -> settings -> screen direction pick a side :)

However if your mod did this on its own after a battery change for example, get ready to either buy a new mod, or find the warranty receipt. Because soon your display will flicker, won't display most of the content or don't show anything at all. Its very common with these mods. But if you turned that display yourself on accident, well that's how you fix it.

I would stay away from updating the al85, that will just cause even further problems.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dont beleive there are any updates for the al85. Mine started acting weird after 6 months or so. Kinda like it had a mind of its own

VU Sponsors