Become a Patron!

Smok Alien 220w please help!

I got a Smok Alien 220w a month ago, and yesterday I tired to take the atomizer off the mode, but doesn't matter which way I am turning, it won't come off, tired to pull not working either, can someone please help me out here! Also it leaks the liquid sometimes, not sure if that's related also. Thanks in advance!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a Smok Alien 220w a month ago, and yesterday I tired to take the atomizer off the mode, but doesn't matter which way I am turning, it won't come off, tired to pull not working either, can someone please help me out here! Also it leaks the liquid sometimes, not sure if that's related also. Thanks in advance!
Ok, the tank only comes off one way. Turn it counter clockwise. You may need to use a rubber band or something with some grip to get a good hold of the base of the tank if it's really on there. Have you had the same coil in there all month?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You could also try sticking a small screwdriver or allen wrench into, or through, the airflow holes to gain leverage. But like the man said, it only comes off counter-clockwise.

VU Sponsors