Become a Patron!

SMOK g priv and coil

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi so I’m new to vaping and am thinking about getting a g priv with an x baby tank. I was wondering what coils it would take so I could just get them at the same time. Would any of these coils work and do you recommend SMOK g priv?

Attachments

• 1BBCB958-3A84-4468-B068-44DDCCDF5500.png
    1BBCB958-3A84-4468-B068-44DDCCDF5500.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 3

Alphaholic

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi so I’m new to vaping and am thinking about getting a g priv with an x baby tank. I was wondering what coils it would take so I could just get them at the same time. Would any of these coils work and do you recommend SMOK g priv?
The g priv 2 is great, I just got one with the prince tank. That mod is over powered for the baby tank but u can turn it down and use less power. I have been using the t10 coil on the prince with that mod and it is awesome. I use the baby tanks with an al85 on 30 watts with the q2 coils when I am out and about. It's all about preference, any of the above coils will work with the baby beast but I use q2 in mine, the lower ohm stuff will be better paired with the g priv 2 tho I think.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The g priv 2 is great, I just got one with the prince tank. That mod is over powered for the baby tank but u can turn it down and use less power. I have been using the t10 coil on the prince with that mod and it is awesome. I use the baby tanks with an al85 on 30 watts with the q2 coils when I am out and about. It's all about preference, any of the above coils will work with the baby beast but I use q2 in mine, the lower ohm stuff will be better paired with the g priv 2 tho I think.

Ok so the q2 coil is what I will get and does tank really make a difference just curios

Alphaholic

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tanks make a difference, the baby beast is a good one tho. I like them for when I am not at my house. The way I look at it, big clouds come from low ohm coils, but u sacrifice battery life, that's why I like the q2 coils in the baby beast. Good vape but you are not killing your battery. Once you go down the rabbit hole you can experiment with a lower ohm coil and wattage, the q2 baby beast at 30 watts is a great starting point tho, in my oppinion

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry but I am really a noob at this so do all SMOK coils fit all SMOK tanks?
Tanks make a difference, the baby beast is a good one tho. I like them for when I am not at my house. The way I look at it, big clouds come from low ohm coils, but u sacrifice battery life, that's why I like the q2 coils in the baby beast. Good vape but you are not killing your battery. Once you go down the rabbit hole you can experiment with a lower ohm coil and wattage, the q2 baby beast at 30 watts is a great starting point tho, in my oppinion

i am a noob at this sorry for the dumb questions but do all SMOK coils fit all SMOK tanks, and is there a difference from x baby to just baby ? and is there anything recommend over the g priv

Last edited:

Alphaholic

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
G priv 2 is my newest one, before smoke I used kanger stuff and I like smok better. U can do anything with the g priv 2, great start. The v12 prince tank is not interchangeable with the v8 tanks (coil wise). It's all pretty confusing but the v8 ( beast and baby beast) are interchangeable and you have lots of options for the coils so you can find one you like the best. I like the prince better than the v8 tanks but I am not about to haul that thing around with me along with a mod to fire that low ohm coil, I use the v8 baby tanks much more. It just boils down to me not wanting a brick in my pocket all the time.

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
G priv 2 is my newest one, before smoke I used kanger stuff and I like smok better. U can do anything with the g priv 2, great start. The v12 prince tank is not interchangeable with the v8 tanks (coil wise). It's all pretty confusing but the v8 ( beast and baby beast) are interchangeable and you have lots of options for the coils so you can find one you like the best. I like the prince better than the v8 tanks but I am not about to haul that thing around with me along with a mod to fire that low ohm coil, I use the v8 baby tanks much more. It just boils down to me not wanting a brick in my pocket all the time.

Thank you sir planning on ordering my g priv 2 and some spare batteries and coils tommorow what juices do you like ?

Alphaholic

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you sir planning on ordering my g priv 2 and some spare batteries and coils tommorow what juices do you like ?
Whatever u get, buy small bottles till u find one u like, I have bought big bottles that I haven't liked cause they were on sale or whatever, mistake. My favorite right now and has been for awhile is fury by ANML. Other notables for me are derailed by suicide bunny, churios by milkman (really sweet tho), and unicorn milk by cuttwood. If u vape a lot get 3mg, if you only hit the thing occasionally like me get a higher nicotine %, I use 12mg

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whatever u get, buy small bottles till u find one u like, I have bought big bottles that I haven't liked cause they were on sale or whatever, mistake. My favorite right now and has been for awhile is fury by ANML. Other notables for me are derailed by suicide bunny, churios by milkman (really sweet tho), and unicorn milk by cuttwood. If u vape a lot get 3mg, if you only hit the thing occasionally like me get a higher nicotine %, I use 12mg

Lol yea I might try unicorn milk and fury I will prolly go 6 mg my buddy had 12 I was hitting off of it yea let’s just say I wasn’t feeling great the next day

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry but I am really a noob at this so do all SMOK coils fit all SMOK tanks?

i am a noob at this sorry for the dumb questions but do all SMOK coils fit all SMOK tanks, and is there a difference from x baby to just baby ? and is there anything recommend over the g priv
The x baby and baby take different coils. I'm pretty sure about that (not positive though)

I like the Q2 coils also. But I have a Big Baby - Not Baby X

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The x baby and baby take different coils. I'm pretty sure about that (not positive though)

I like the Q2 coils also. But I have a Big Baby - Not Baby X
If you don’t mind me asking you got any other mods you’d recommend

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also I did some research and yes they take a special type of coil I’m pretty sure so I got it all straightened out thanks for your input sir

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I like the x4 coils for the baby beast... I also have the g priv 2 and the baby x and the baby beast coils do not work.. in the baby x... there are alot of mods.. I like the voopoo drag and voopoo too, vaperesso revenger, Lost vape therion.. just stuff I like but its a what your looking to get out of the device if you want temp control seems dna device is the way to go.

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the x4 coils for the baby beast... I also have the g priv 2 and the baby x and the baby beast coils do not work.. in the baby x... there are alot of mods.. I like the voopoo drag and voopoo too, vaperesso revenger, Lost vape therion.. just stuff I like but its a what your looking to get out of the device if you want temp control seems dna device is the way to go.
I realized there is a difference and if you don’t mind me asking how is the g priv 2 holding up

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have always had great results with Innokin products. Currently my favorite tank is the Scion. Excellent flavor and vapor production.
As far as mods, I like the Coolfire Ultra or MVP4. Both are internal battery mods, so that turns some people off, but their battery life and longevity are both excellent. By the time the mod becomes ready for the garbage innovation in the market has changed so much, it's time to upgrade anyway. I have gotten about 2 years use from the Innokin mods in the past.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I realized there is a difference and if you don’t mind me asking how is the g priv 2 holding up
So far no issue at all and it's been dropped left in the cold for awhile. It is kinda heavy.

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Yeah waiting sucks. And also the endless variety of mods tanks coils etc... Best recommendation I got was have a back up mod ended up getting 3 lol....extra batteries and a good charger and obviously charged batteries waiting.. And a good rebuildable tank waiting for replacement coils suck and specially if it craps out at 10 and vap shops are closed.

Caleb765

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah waiting sucks. And also the endless variety of mods tanks coils etc... Best recommendation I got was have a back up mod ended up getting 3 lol....extra batteries and a good charger and obviously charged batteries waiting.. And a good rebuildable tank waiting for replacement coils suck and specially if it craps out at 10 and vap shops are closed.
Yep bought extra coils and an extra set of batteries right away so I wouldn’t have to wait

VU Sponsors