7.Compatible with all VCT series cores

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
looks great, found a preorder for it at vape royalty, not bad prices and the coil heads are pretty nicely priced

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks very interesting. On the above mentioned site they mention that the coils are good for 80 watts. Are we now taolking about a 80 watt temp controlled chip ?

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok Xpro M80 plus mod supposedly shipping in about 5 days at vaportek. About $12 cheaper than the vaporflask 40 watt I ordered. Helluva deal. Things just keep coming faster and faster. Good thing I'm not the type to want to try and keep up!!!!! If this keeps up i'm gonna haveta consider going back to stinkies just for the stability. Where the only thing that changes is the price. LOL (not in my lifetime)

Last edited:
Smok Xpro M80 plus mod supposedly shipping in about 5 days at vapordna. About $12 cheaper than the vaporflask 40 watt I ordered. Helluva deal. Things just keep coming faster and faster. Good thing I'm not the type to want to try and keep up!!!!! If this keeps up i'm gonna haveta consider going back to stinkies just for the stability. Where the only thing that changes is the price. LOL (not in my lifetime)
This is not correct, I was talking with SMOK yesterday and they haven't even started to produce M80 plus yet, so if anyone get this in 5 days, then we are talking fakes. They also have an upcoming spring break - so that will not speed anything up either.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vapetastic

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
I just got 10 m80 in stock a few days ago so they are now available. If you are in Canada check out vapetastic.ca

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i wonder if the gimlet tank base is optimized for connectivity for the temp ni200 coils, unlike the current ni200 coils available for kanger/aspire tanks that were an after thought

VU Sponsors