Become a Patron!

Smok H-Priv 220W TC Starter Kit Giveaway - 6/5

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And Congratulations again Sean Schuler but I do not think he was in this thread.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
And Congratulations again Sean Schuler but I do not think he was in this thread.
no its not for whats only in the thread. Its more based off what the system chooses for contribution. I could do something in a couple days for the VU forum members alone. I have no issues with that. Something unique to just you guys

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know it is not only for the thread participants. I was saying the winner was probably from FB and not a member of the :vu:

Frostino

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah they can be from facebook, youtube, VU, ECF.... Anywhere! He just advertises the contest at all the different mediums and everyone tries to get in as many entries a they can before the contest ends. It's a means to drum up publicity. Of course it's also a way to pay it forward, but it's also a way to get new customers and as much publicity as possible always helps with that

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah they can be from facebook, youtube, VU, ECF.... Anywhere! He just advertises the contest at all the different mediums and everyone tries to get in as many entries a they can before the contest ends. It's a means to drum up publicity. Of course it's also a way to pay it forward, but it's also a way to get new customers and as much publicity as possible always helps with that
pretty damn accurate. But keep in mind its a lot of items I give away. A lot! I look at as a write off for advertisement essentially lol; at least thats what i like to tell myself. I will have something for you guys within a day or two. I may even post the contest just in the thread.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see you were busy last night! Keep up the great work and amazing contests! Thanks

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shuler Welcome to the :vu: and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Sure did get a nice housewarming gift!

schuler

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shuler Welcome to the :vu: and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Sure did get a nice housewarming gift!
Yes I did thank you. Sadly I gave it to my best friend to upgrade him. He was overly happy and loves it dearly. Needless to say everyone around me is vaping over smoking which is a wonderful thing.

VU Sponsors