Become a Patron!

Smok Marshall G320 Kit

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
A first look at the Smok Marshall G320 Kit.
Kit comes with the baby beast tank and is available in 3 colors (black silver gold)
2016-11-30-02_00_535692.jpg

It's a triple 18650 mod with 320 watts of power max. can handle 25mm tanks w/o any overhang
Does Temp control and has a slight curved design to it and a compact design. A large square 1 inch OLED screen with lots of info that is raised up so juice doesn't get in to it. can be used with 2 batteries (220 watt limit) as well

Just got mine in yesterday. here is my unboxing video

Review is up:

Last edited:

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got this because of the internal balancing charger. It's great for the Joytech ORNATE .15ohm MGS triple, Sense Blazer 200 with it's .2ohm 50W-200W cloud chasing coil. (compatible with TFV8 coils [V8-T8, V8-T0 {100-190W Deca coil and 180W Octuplet coil.}] Horizen Arctic V12 .1ohm 24 coil [max 250W] and soon the new TFV12 subohm tank. I get sets of three LG HB4s, LG HB6s, and Sony VTC5A batteries at liionwholesale.com. I find that the mentioned cloud chasing setups perform best with three LG HB4 18650s which are a solid 30 amp/1,600mAH battery.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I got this because of the internal balancing charger. It's great for the Joytech ORNATE .15ohm MGS triple, Sense Blazer 200 with it's .2ohm 50W-200W cloud chasing coil. (compatible with TFV8 coils [V8-T8, V8-T0 {100-190W Deca coil and 180W Octuplet coil.}] Horizen Arctic V12 .1ohm 24 coil [max 250W] and soon the new TFV12 subohm tank. I get sets of three LG HB4s, LG HB6s, and Sony VTC5A batteries at liionwholesale.com. I find that the mentioned cloud chasing setups perform best with three LG HB4 18650s which are a solid 30 amp/1,600mAH battery.
Realistically speaking the vct5a will get you up to 250-275 watts so unless you want to go over the 275 watt mark the hb6 is kinds not needed and you lose a ton of battery life

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CityofEvil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thinking about ordering the G320. Anyone know how the paint on these are holding up? I've heard the black paint on the alien is terrible.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thinking about ordering the G320. Anyone know how the paint on these are holding up? I've heard the black paint on the alien is terrible.
Mine still looks new but haven't used it much and I baby mods lol. Might have to wait a bit to find out

CityofEvil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine still looks new but haven't used it much and I baby mods lol. Might have to wait a bit to find out

Thats good to know. I have three 3 cells, now need to decide what mod they are going into... Dont want to spend more than like 65 bucks.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thats good to know. I have three 3 cells, now need to decide what mod they are going into... Dont want to spend more than like 65 bucks.
G320 , sense blazer , vaporshark one.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
G320 marshall mod single. Not the kit. Its cheaper by itself. Great product

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weird it comes with the big baby beast instead of the TFV8.
I'd grab one in a hearbeat if I knew for sure it could fire < 0.1OHM in VW mode.
I don't think it will.
I love the 85 milliohm 18 gauge builds on my RDAs of late and the only thing that's been reliable is the DNA devices.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Weird it comes with the big baby beast instead of the TFV8.
I'd grab one in a hearbeat if I knew for sure it could fire < 0.1OHM in VW mode.
I don't think it will.
I love the 85 milliohm 18 gauge builds on my RDAs of late and the only thing that's been reliable is the DNA devices.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't fire below .1ohms but to be honest I don't see why people would need to go that low in their builds?

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BIG coils that's why. And when hit with high enough voltage initially they produce tons of vapor instantly.
They do get hotter of course but that's par for the course.

There's way to trick by switching to TC and adjusting TCR so it's basically VW mode but a user shouldn't have to do this in the first place. If it can fire 0.05 in TC mode it should be able to fire that low in VW mode. They have current limits anyway so it's not going to exceed SOA of the parts.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lowest I've seen just the mod is about $56. Where did you get everything for $50?
there was a sale on elegomall in december. I spent 90 bucks. i had a 10 dollar coupon which covered the shipping so i paid 40 for the ijoy RDTA box and 50 for the G320 kit with free shipping

CityofEvil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
there was a sale on elegomall in december. I spent 90 bucks. i had a 10 dollar coupon which covered the shipping so i paid 40 for the ijoy RDTA box and 50 for the G320 kit with free shipping
Killer deal! I'm still being indecisive... Buy the marshal or wait for a few months and see what new Smok devices come out this spring.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah $50 for the kit is a steal!
right now they still have it for 51 bucks (or 41 bucks) for mod only. and 11 dollars shipping cost so 62 for the kit or 52 for the mod only shipped

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Killer deal! I'm still being indecisive... Buy the marshal or wait for a few months and see what new Smok devices come out this spring.
i'm thinking of grabbing a GX350 during the fastech sale

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever happened to the 400W power engine?
Seems like either vaporware (pun NOT intended!) OR not coming to North American markets?
I'd love to have a four 18650 box that put out 400W. The RX300 should (at least) be doing 350W.
Is their chip that shitty that they reach 18650 safe limits with only 300W out?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thats an option. Looks like without a tank they are 60 bucks. Shows shipping end of February.
20% off on 1-25 with code REDPACKET
also if you get the kit it ships on 2-4 instead of 2-20
Whatever happened to the 400W power engine?
Seems like either vaporware (pun NOT intended!) OR not coming to North American markets?
I'd love to have a four 18650 box that put out 400W. The RX300 should (at least) be doing 350W.
Is their chip that shitty that they reach 18650 safe limits with only 300W out?
who knows could never be released. but the smok ship reaches 220 with 2 batts and 320 with 3 batts so 400 with 4 batts seems more then possible but of course it raises the question of why? plus to safely use it you would need HB6 batts which kinda kills the point of good battery life.

CityofEvil

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
20% off on 1-25 with code REDPACKET
also if you get the kit it ships on 2-4 instead of 2-20

who knows could never be released. but the smok ship reaches 220 with 2 batts and 320 with 3 batts so 400 with 4 batts seems more then possible but of course it raises the question of why? plus to safely use it you would need HB6 batts which kinda kills the point of good battery life.

Thanks for all the advise. Im going to order a GX350. Does the redpacket code work only for the full kit?

Maybe the 400 watt will come out with a firmware upgrade. Either way, 350 is plenty!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for all the advise. Im going to order a GX350. Does the redpacket code work only for the full kit?

Maybe the 400 watt will come out with a firmware upgrade. Either way, 350 is plenty!
works for both but only on the 25th and 26th IIRC. I'm stocking up my cart for the 25th for sure lol

VU Sponsors