Become a Patron!

Smok rsbt?

Govt Mule

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So what does everyone think of the rsbt.I haven't seen alot of talk about it.Ive had mine about two weeks,took a minute to get it not to leak when filling, but its working strong now. Anyone have any opinions?

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of it before. Just watched a review, I like how it looks. Pretty similar to a kayfun I guess. I was gonna pick up a kayfun, but may have to get one of these instead. I'm very interested to see what others think of this thing. Love my rsst too.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
This is the first I have heard about them but they look really nice.

I may just have to grab one.

How did you stop the leak from happening when you filled it?

Govt Mule

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Make sure you cut the wick right at the edges and use a needle tip when your filling it,if you use the bottle or a dripper it pressurizes the tank while filling and it leaks out the air holes.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine a couple of days ago and have run through a few tanks. Very pleased with it. Excellent flavor and, while the vapor production is not as good as the Aga T7 (my other favorite at the moment) it's pretty good. Love the adjustable air flow -- very easy to use. Not so much a fan of the fill screw but tiny fill screws seem to be the only option no matter what tank you get.

Looks (to my eye) are OK. Nothing special, and I think it would look nicer with more exposed glass. Good build quality. All in all, well worth the $28 it cost.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make sure you cut the wick right at the edges and use a needle tip when your filling it,if you use the bottle or a dripper it pressurizes the tank while filling and it leaks out the air holes.
According to this vid, you can top fill it without problems as long as the airflow is closed ...

VU Sponsors