18350 version: 28.0x29.5x113MM
18650 version: 28.0x29.5x143MM
Weight:
18350 version: 181.8g
18650 version: 205.5g
Operation voltage: 3.6V-6.0V
Operation wattage: 6.0W-15.0W
Materials: rosewood + stainless steel

The Silenus is a fantastic VV/VW MOD made by Smoktech, which is available both in 18650 and 18350 version.
Constructed from a combination of stainless and rosewood, makes you feel warmer and closer to
nature when you hold it in your hands. The copper thread contact is adjustable for better conductivity and
versatility. The magnetic conductive structure allows for maximum connectivity. By spinning the knob
in the center of the tube, you can easily set your preferred voltage or wattage, the use of magnet can
make the adjustment easier and more accurate.

http://www.smoktech.com/product_10029.html

Rosewood and SS and VW...I like.
(I'm guessing like most, their pics have crap color as rosewood isn't orange...unless it's just a wrapper..)

This looks like a damn nice one, if it functions well. :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
143 mm ... pretty darn long!

Chip Chipperson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not really into wood mods, but I actually like the look of that thing .. price tag yet?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WOW, I think that looks great !! Cool look'n . one would have to like that look of wood.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wow.. actually wasnt expecting it to be that much

Yeah, it is a lot. But, that is a pre-order probably with a small quantity. I'd imagine a real vendor would get a better deal.

Plus, if it is real rosewood, that is still pretty decent. How much was the Zmax when it came out? ;-)

Bought one in October and the power button is starting to crap out. Anyone else experiencing any problems? I loved the mod, despite the huge size, until this started happening a couple weeks ago...

VU Sponsors