Become a Patron!

Smok Species Kit Review - Really? The TFV8 again?!

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Smok Species Kit is the latest in Smoks ever-present new releases of kits into the marketplace. The Smok Species mod, however, is a more traditional looking design with a decent reactive touchscreen, the one question mark though is smoks decision to bring back the TFV8 tank with this kit.

As always with a Vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Smok Species Kit ╠═

01:32 ◄ Unboxing
03:49 ◄ Close Look
08:17 ◄ Controls and Screen
13:56 ◄ Temp Control & Wattage Vape
16:43 ◄ Thoughts

bluedodger

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks Vic! At least the TFV8 V2 is a little different. The coils look okay. I have been looking at a lot of Smok Species reviews and it seems like they are trying to up their game. I am still a little wary of touch screens probably because of the G-Priv. I would be vaping the G-Priv and all of a sudden get a wick burnt hit because I accidentally bumped it up to 200 watts Coil killer. I like that a touch screen is easy to see and I like the idea but like I said I am wary. I appreciate how Vic walks through the touch screen here because that's the type of info I look for. I still haven't decided if I want to go with a touch screen or with Smok but it seems not too bad!

VU Sponsors