Become a Patron!

Smok Stick V8 with Baby beast (not big)

Hello , I recently bought the v8 and it came with a broken big baby beast glass ... Luckily my friend gave me a baby beast tank with T8 coil . (i also have the 0.15 and 0.25 that came with box) my question is , can i vape on it ? wont it damage the battery ?
Thanks .

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can vape on it. Knock yourself out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

JustYourAverageVapeGuy

Member For 3 Years
You can vape on it fine, it just won't be the best experience. It's better to get T6 coils. They will last you longer and give you the best experience all around. Good luck with that baby beast though. It gets stuck soooo often that I'm considering just throwing mine away and getting something else.

You can vape on it fine, it just won't be the best experience. It's better to get T6 coils. They will last you longer and give you the best experience all around. Good luck with that baby beast though. It gets stuck soooo often that I'm considering just throwing mine away and getting something else.
Ok thanks ! I got the M2 0.15 direct output in the tank right now . Much better flavor and airflow . I also have the M2 0.25 and I ordered X4 coils .
What's your experience on them ? Anyways , im going to switch for a better mod and an RDA .
btw my big baby beast was so hard to open I literally spent 2 HOURS trying to open it . And I tried everything from putting it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to rubber gloves and pliers .

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same coils in the Baby and Big Baby. Only difference is physical tank size and capacity.

I've only used the Q2, X4, and T8 coils. I'd give a slight edge to the T8, mainly because it handles slightly higher wattages. Under 60W, I can't tell a difference.

VU Sponsors