Become a Patron!

SMOK T PRIV 220W TC AND TFV8 BIG BABY BEAST FULL KIT

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
I really like the SMOK T PRIV 220W TC AND TFV8 BIG BABY BEAST FULL KIT, BUT... I see the only coils that are sold are sub-ohm. I'm used to running the Aspire Pegasus/Triton tank set up and I only run 1.8 ohm coils.
My question to everyone out there:
What coils specifically can I run in the Big Baby Beast tank that are close to 1.8 ohms resistance? I know aspire makes them. I am just not sure which coils will be compatible with the Big baby Beast tank. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

iwarzon

Member For 3 Years
Not sure the Big Baby Beast is intended for that type of vaping it's a true sub ohm

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Highest ohm coil for the BBB is the .4 Q2 as far as I know. Might consider using the RBA base (if included) and pop in some pre-wrapped coils that are a higher resistance. Welcome to VU.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Smok doesn't make a high ohm coil and it has bigger airflow than the Triton 1.8Ω coil. I suggest the X4 coils for a slightly restricted air flow and better flavor over the Q2 that comes in it. Unlike the Triton it's a true sub ohm tank with bigger air flow and beefier coils. It will never vape like the Triton.

EDIT: It' like expecting your new Mustang to drive like your old Focus.

VU Sponsors