Become a Patron!

Smok T-Priv or Revenger Kit?

Skieth

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello,

I'm planning to upgrade and can't decide what should I choose. T Priv or Revenger kit?
and AWT RED battery is good with this 2 mods?

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would probably choose the Revenger. But, I remember a review stating the TC on the T Priv is an improvement for Smok. I would say, look here for reviews on both and then make a decision.

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the t priv, and I really like it. i'm using LG hg2 batteries. check out djlsb vapes reviews, he has really technical mod reviews. he's the reason I got the t priv, instead of the smoant charon

Skieth

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would probably choose the Revenger. But, I remember a review stating the TC on the T Priv is an improvement for Smok. I would say, look here for reviews on both and then make a decision.

Thanks ! I already have battery which is awt red this is good for revenger? Should

Skieth

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the t priv, and I really like it. i'm using LG hg2 batteries. check out djlsb vapes reviews, he has really technical mod reviews. he's the reason I got the t priv, instead of the smoant charon

Ok i will check his reviews ! Thanks for suggestion :)

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
here is his t priv review. I don't think he's done a review on the revenger yet.

Skieth

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I found a revenger kit with a low price in my place. There's a clone already for this kit?

VU Sponsors