Become a Patron!

Smok Tech coming out swinging!

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got just the email about their new tank that should be competing against the Atlantis, sub tank, and the new Melo. They're calling their new creation the VCT the vapor chasers tank. It's going to have organic cotton heads and come in 4 different styles as well as resistances.
9e36469b1d0c7676b8bf911afef25cb5.jpg

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Loving the look of it, especially the drip dip. Looks just as nice as the subtank imo.. we shall see how it stacks up.. they need to release this soon though.. always seems like Smok is one step behind everyone else

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All of these choices are great and all. But in the end you still have to buy (usually pricey) replacement heads. With all of the tools out there these days and cheap choices for organic cotton, it is a great time for more people to get into RTA's. Not pushing it on anyone. Just saying it has become so much easier for those that were nervous about it before.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've noticed that smok Tech is usually a day late but not always a dollar short. They use the time to improve in the competitors product most of the time.

Although that maybe the case Mr. Garemlin is absolutely correct.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking this was rebuildable like the subtank - nm then... not worth it

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not see how "making a clearo into an RDA" is an improvement. If I buy a Ford Focus and spend weeks making it TRY to perform like a Ferrari FF......it is still just a Ford that still does not quite cut it.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not see how "making a clearo into an RDA" is an improvement. If I buy a Ford Focus and spend weeks making it TRY to perform like a Ferrari FF......it is still just a Ford that still does not quite cut it.

it's the the versatility of having both options.. sometimes I'm in a rush and don't have time to rewick or rebuild a deck.. now I have the option of throwing in a pre-built head until I have said time (without needing to find another atty, clean it out, etc).. with 3 kids running around and 60 hour work weeks - it doesn't allow a ton of rebuilding time lol.. just saying.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
it's the the versatility of having both options.. sometimes I'm in a rush and don't have time to rewick or rebuild a deck.. now I have the option of throwing in a pre-built head until I have said time (without needing to find another atty, clean it out, etc).. with 3 kids running around and 60 hour work weeks - it doesn't allow a ton of rebuilding time lol.. just saying.
You have three free coil makers in your household.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And the "me too" begins...Not long before we have a ton of clones on FT that take Kanger or Aspire heads, or some other manufacturers (proprietary of course).

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If I am in a vape shop and someone says "I want my Atlantis to taste JUST LIKE your Orchid!"...I will just buy them the damn Orchid.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think for most people...it is the same mentality as climbing Mt Everest.....there is no real point to it beyond saying that you've done it.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I am in a vape shop and someone says "I want my Atlantis to taste JUST LIKE your Orchid!"...I will just buy them the damn Orchid.
The Atlantis tastes just like a Nautilus; on stereoids. BIG vapor, with mediocre flavor.

The Subtank is MUCH better; though I'll be damned if I'm going to buy heads for it since they're now shot. I'll rebuild them til the insulators are unusable, and I'll continue using the RTA deck.

For n00bs that need big vapor satisfaction, in order to get the hell away from cigs; these new devices are a godsend. Let's not forget the n00bs. Fuckers are damn lucky with all the top kit coming out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Atlantis tastes just like a Nautilus; on stereoids. BIG vapor, with mediocre flavor.

The Subtank is MUCH better; though I'll be damned if I'm going to buy heads for it since they're now shot. I'll rebuild them til the insulators are unusable, and I'll continue using the RTA deck.

For n00bs that need big vapor satisfaction, in order to get the hell away from cigs; these new devices are a godsend. Let's not forget the n00bs. Fuckers are damn lucky with all the top kit coming out lol

Yea, and to think I started out with 510 batteries and carto's...

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started with some early ce3? Style thingy, and a 510 batt; then 'graduated' to a carto tank, then the glory of the Kanger protank. In hindsight the carto tank was better than the protank lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

LOL

Yea right, I would never let those little shits even touch my vape gear (her kids, don't have any myself - that I know about lol) .. Unless I want them broken and smashed to bits ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
so. which one will be the cheapest, and which one will be the best.. ??

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All of these choices are great and all. But in the end you still have to buy (usually pricey) replacement heads. With all of the tools out there these days and cheap choices for organic cotton, it is a great time for more people to get into RTA's. Not pushing it on anyone. Just saying it has become so much easier for those that were nervous about it before.
Not true! This tank, along with Joyetech's Delta 2, both have heads that are made to rebuild. And, they look really easy to do, also. One rebuildable head should last a long time! I like Smok products, yes, they tend to imitate and come out later, but they are usually durable and less expensive. If they fix Aspire and Kangers mistakes, I think it is worth the wait. Check out the last head on the list....

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got just the email about their new tank that should be competing against the Atlantis, sub tank, and the new Melo. They're calling their new creation the VCT the vapor chasers tank. It's going to have organic cotton heads and come in 4 different styles as well as resistances.
9e36469b1d0c7676b8bf911afef25cb5.jpg

What do you guys think?

It looks great. I have always been happy with Smok products and especially their tanks. Any information as to the resistance variances and liquid capacity? I like the glass mouthpiece and it looks similar to the Subtank. Curious as to what it will sell for. Might be a good compliment to their box mods.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Agreed. Looking in retrospect the industry has advanced in every area that we could have hoped for. In fact, they moved too fast, making product selection all the more difficult. Some will inevitably focus on the negatives and nit pick a device for the most negligible flaws but I like to steer towards the positive features. At the end of the day all we have to ask ourselves is "does it meet our needs?" Quite simple really. The Subtank's introduction into the market was the best thing that could have happened, now we will see other's follow in that prototype. You can get them now for only $40 which I think is most reasonable. RBA/Clearo giving you the option to choose. Very excited about Smok getting back in action into the box mod market and the introduction of new tanks. Anyone who wants to quit smoking now has a real strong shot at success with all the quality products at their disposal.

Thanks for the last sentence it gave me a good laugh how you worded it. Just replace the second word "N" with a "B" and your capital "O" will glisten.:p

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Yeah and their starter kits were priced above today's moderate voltage mods. I remember being on the phone with customer service weekly getting RMA's to return defunct batteries and chargers. The industry has taken off like a rocket.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It looks great. I have always been happy with Smok products and especially their tanks. Any information as to the resistance variances and liquid capacity? I like the glass mouthpiece and it looks similar to the Subtank. Curious as to what it will sell for. Might be a good compliment to their box mods.
From what I saw they want to have resistances starting at .5 ohms and going all the way to 1.2 ohms. It will. Also have a RBA head that can be swapped in and out. And the price shouldn't be above 30 dollars either!

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A long time ago somebody gave me a early Smok carto. I liked it and used it quite a bit till better things came along..
I've not used anything from them since but this one looks like a good piece.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From what I saw they want to have resistances starting at .5 ohms and going all the way to 1.2 ohms. It will. Also have a RBA head that can be swapped in and out. And the price shouldn't be above 30 dollars either!

Thank you. I guess time will tell once all the revisions are sorted out and this tank hits the market. I have a lot of confidence in SMOK and have used their products for a long time with good results. I can see the competition being fierce. Hopefully they will release more resistance options so that they can stand out above the rest.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a8623c034d47ac4414de1844fe0a4e7b.jpg

This is what the package will contain, one tank with drip tip, a .5 ohm coil, and a spare glass tank. MSRP is set around 20 bucks.. and with the wholesale price I doubt we'll be seeing them at that price point.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Atlantis is now selling at the median price of around $40 some places higher others lower (domestic.) The Subtank around $45. The Melo is expected to sell for $20 which my instincts suggest a push towards lower pricing on the rest of the tanks. I can see the SMOK VCT going for $35 at most. They are also including an extra glass tube so that's a good selling point. I would have liked to see more resistance options from the onset to make it stand out more from the competition. When is the release date for these?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't gotten a relate date but right now it seems to be in February I believe. And I agree they will not be selling for any th hung over 35 bucks. But some vendors do like to get greedy so we'll see how pricing turns out.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are really good vendors who deserve our dollars because they work hard to bring us quality goods and services. Those are the ones we need to support and ensure they are around for a long time. I'm more than happy to pay more to support a small business I believe in. Now for those vendors who like to take advantage of people by "knowingly" selling counterfeit junk, not answering inquiries and treating people like disposable numbers those I cannot and will not support. I bought a friend a Nautilus from a local Brick and Mortar for $60, now I knew I could have purchased it online for $35 but I wanted to support these guys because they work hard and treated me well whenever I stopped by, so it was only right. They have to make a living just like everyone else. I see it like this, vendors who take advantage and are abusive toward their customers will eventually have the "For Lease" sign hanging on their window. Online is always cheaper due to less overhead, it took me a long time to find really good vendors but once I found them things got a lot easier. Now I just place my orders and not have to worry if and when I will receive the goods because the trust and confidence has been established. Peace of mind is invaluable to me. I'm looking forward to this tank. All these products are coming out too fast and too soon. To many decisions:eek:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I should have mentioned the packaging for the SMOK looks good. Wonder if they will include both the stainless steel and glass drip tips as part of the package upon final release.

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HTB197agHXXXXXbLXXXXq6xXFXXXw.jpg

*4 REPLACEMENT CORES*
3.8 ML / 22MM Base

vct-smok-horizontal-1024x356.jpg

HTB195RJHXXXXXchaXXXq6xXFXXXc.jpg

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I saw that. They have a single coil one at .5 ohms,
a single at 1.2, a dual coil one (ohmage not specified), and then the RBA base. At this point it looks like you'll have more head options from then get go and from the pictures shown it looks like the RBA base goes right in with not modifications needed

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is my impression as well. I'm really looking forward to trying out this tank it appears to have everything that I'm looking for. Already emailed a few of my trusted vendors to get them on order. If it performs well it may just steer people away from the Subtank. Smok has a long history with producing quality tanks. I still use mine from years ago and love them. Those 4 core options are going to offer a lot of room for experimentation.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HTB1lEqhHXXXXXabXpXX760XFXXXa.png

HTB13LOBGVXXXXXHapXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg

HTB1LLhJHXXXXXcFaXXXq6xXFXXX6.jpg

Model NameSMOK VCT
Size70mm x 22mm
Capacity3.8ml
Weight52g
Resistance0.4/0.5/1.2 ohm
MaterialSS and Pyrex Glass
WickOrganic Cotton

A1Single vertial coil with special fluid adjustable design, suitable for different fluid in terms of its viscisity. You can twist the screw for tight or losse to adjut fluid flow speed. Resistance of coil available in both 0.5ohm(standard) and 1.2ohm
X1Single horizontal coil with airlaid paper, more stable fluid feed,0.5ohm and 1.2ohm for option
X2Dual horizontal coil, relatively lower reistance, long life span
DIYDIY core design with dual airflow channels, bigger airflow, more vapor

And the pre-orders begin. Looks like my estimates were correct. I had figured that it would be around $35 and this vendor is starting the ball rolling at $33 for the VCT tank. I suspect that these tanks will hit all the mainstream vendors around mid February. It's an undeniably gorgeous tank to say the least. Nice sized 22mm and 3.8 ml of juice capacity, the design mimics the Sub tank but brings its own unique flavor. What makes it really stand out is your option to choose between (4 cores) suitable to fine tune your ideal flavor and vapor production. It's a full hybrid, use it as a clearo or do the RBA, your choice. In sum this tank offers much more versatility than the Atlantis and is more compact then the Sub tank. Even with the coming Mini Subtank you won't get the option to choose 4 cores. If this tank performs as good as it looks it may very well take the Sub tanks mantle and reign supreme. I have a feeling that SMOK had been working on this for some time and after seeing the massive success and innovation of the Sub tank wanted to take things a step further. I have a strong feeling that the VCT will fire on all cylinders and be a huge success. I just hope reviewers don't neglect this tank since Aspire and Kanger have been getting a lot of notoriety in the market. Smoktech is one of the pioneers in the industry, they have been around for a very long time and know what they're doing. I suspect the following will happen very soon. The Eleaf Melo is on its way, once released people will gravitate to it and away from the Atlantis. Reports have shown that the Melo performs better, will be cheaper and the coils will be organic cotton. People who currently have the Atlantis will likely purchase the Melo coils and use them in their tanks. Others who have neither will likely purchase the Melo and not even look at the Atlantis. From what I have seen the Melo is an excellent tank bringing the top quality you would expect from Eleaf. After watching a review I'm not impressed with the Joyetech Delta 2 whatsoever, so I'm not even going to place it in the competition. To me, as far as hybrids are concerned, it will ultimately come down to either the Mini Subtank or The SMOK (VCT) Vaper Chaser Tank and my instincts tell me that THIS tank will become #1.

This vendor is in Santa Ana, California and offers FREE shipping on orders over $40. I have not used them before but they appear legitimate, are local so you don't have to worry about ordering from abroad and they provide a phone number. Here's the link if you want to place an order for the brand new VCT.http://vaporintelligent.com/products/vapor-chaser-tank-subohm-by-smok

Caveat: I just checked and these guys have been in business for 30 years now and they provide full contact information. I would call them first or send an email and inquire when the tanks will arrive at their store, then you'll have an idea as to when you can expect your tank to ship. Info below.

3506 Lake Center Dr, Santa Ana, CA, 92704

Tel: (714) 513-5324

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So Buttkickers when is the review coming? I'm getting impatient here:p
I hope Brian gets this tank very soon for review and I mean VERY SOON. This may be the new King of the Jungle.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only 2 weeks away and the VCT will have a gentleman's showdown with the supreme leader the Subtank. I think the VCT may very well become the most popular glassomizer on the market.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that it will be a lot cheaper than the Delta II probably around $28 and come with 4 full cores. Delta is going for $40, RBA is sold separately for $15 and coils for $25/5. I don't like anything about the Delta personally. Small juice windows and all steel is a no go for me. Will likely come down to the SMOK VCT and Subtank.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think that it will be a lot cheaper than the Delta II probably around $28 and come with 4 full cores. Delta is going for $40, RBA is sold separately for $15 and coils for $25/5. I don't like anything about the Delta personally. Small juice windows and all steel is a no go for me. Will likely come down to the SMOK VCT and Subtank.
It will be cheaper than most tanks starting out but according to the smok representative it will not come with all 4 cores. How ever smoktech is coming out with 4 different kits with each of them having a different core. If they're not careful they will loose alot of sales.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can see that working from the sales end concerning the bottom line in giving people the option to choose, but in the end each tank should be able to house all of the 4 cores. I can't imagine that SMOK will release 4 separate kits where you will be limited to a particular core based on the kit you purchase, at least I'm hoping that will not be the case. Maybe what they are doing is offering you the option to select the tank with the core of your choosing on (initial purchase) and then you can purchase any of the remaining 3 cores to your liking. Still that's going to create a lot of confusion for people. I think they should just release one tank with (each of the cores) included as part of the package and then offer people the option to choose whichever core suits them best for future selection. They can sell them in packs of 5 like every other company is doing. This would keep everything in perspective and not confuse people and it would maximize sales. Say for example, you try the X1 core and it doesn't work for you when you purchase the kit, you will likely lose faith in the tank and not bother with trying the rest. Also, if the tank you purchase will "only" fit that core you would have wasted your money and would end up throwing it away. I'm sure they have considered these prospects as we're getting very close to its release. I could see applying 4 different kits "if" the tank was sized differently, much like what Kanger did with the Subtank but to my knowledge this will be 3.8ml and this is the only option currently available. The RBA, A1, X1 and X2 cores should come as part of one package and you decide which core you want to use that best meets your needs. I'm very much looking forward to this tank and hope that SMOK plays their cards right. Those cores are what separate this tank from all the competition, it offers people more options than the Atlantis .5 ohm, Subtank .5 and 1.2 ohm etc., The most important thing is that even if they sell 4 kits with different cores that each of those cores end up being interchangeable regardless of the kit you purchase. If all those cores produce good flavor and don't leak then it would well be worth $40 - 50 even though I'm sure they will likely price it low around $30.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can see that working from the sales end concerning the bottom line in giving people the option to choose, but in the end each tank should be able to house all of the 4 cores. I can't imagine that SMOK will release 4 separate kits where you will be limited to a particular core based on the kit you purchase, at least I'm hoping that will not be the case. Maybe what they are doing is offering you the option to select the tank with the core of your choosing on (initial purchase) and then you can purchase any of the remaining 3 cores to your liking. Still that's going to create a lot of confusion for people. I think they should just release one tank with (each of the cores) included as part of the package and then offer people the option to choose whichever core suits them best for future selection. They can sell them in packs of 5 like every other company is doing. This would keep everything in perspective and not confuse people and it would maximize sales. Say for example, you try the X1 core and it doesn't work for you when you purchase the kit, you will likely lose faith in the tank and not bother with trying the rest. Also, if the tank you purchase will "only" fit that core you would have wasted your money and would end up throwing it away. I'm sure they have considered these prospects as we're getting very close to its release. I could see applying 4 different kits "if" the tank was sized differently, much like what Kanger did with the Subtank but to my knowledge this will be 3.8ml and this is the only option currently available. The RBA, A1, X1 and X2 cores should come as part of one package and you decide which core you want to use that best meets your needs. I'm very much looking forward to this tank and hope that SMOK plays their cards right. Those cores are what separate this tank from all the competition, it offers people more options than the Atlantis .5 ohm, Subtank .5 and 1.2 ohm etc., The most important thing is that even if they sell 4 kits with different cores that each of those cores end up being interchangeable regardless of the kit you purchase. If all those cores produce good flavor and don't leak then it would well be worth $40 - 50 even though I'm sure they will likely price it low around $30.
Sorry about not explaining it right, but it's the same tank just package d with different cores. I completely agree with you that it's going to cause alot of confusion for people that don't pay attention to what they purches, and will cause further sales of the tank to fall. I haven't gotten any further explanation as to why they did it the way they did, but let's hope it works out

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry about not explaining it right, but it's the same tank just package d with different cores. I completely agree with you that it's going to cause alot of confusion for people that don't pay attention to what they purches, and will cause further sales of the tank to fall. I haven't gotten any further explanation as to why they did it the way they did, but let's hope it works out

No worries. It's just deeply perplexing as to WHY on earth they decided to sell 4 versions of the SAME tank? First, people will have no experience with any of the cores so going right into it they will not know which core they need, which core will work best and how the other cores will perform. You're basically taking a blind shot in the dark trying to figure out which core to buy when having no experience with any of them. Big mistake. People are going to be very confused especially newbies who are looking to get a quality tank but don't know where to start. I'm astonished to hear that SMOK is taking this path, they have been around a very long time and are one of the pioneers in the industry. Maybe since sales have been down due to Aspire and Kanger getting much of the spotlight and they are trying to get back in the game. I don't really know that's just my speculation but I feel that this is a very bad move should they decide to do this upon release. What they should do is release one tank and (include all the cores) as a (kit) and then let people decide which core suits them best. I could see a lot of people getting confused as to which package will best meet their needs since all the cores will be packaged separately. Makes you wonder what their business development and marketing managers were thinking. I also hope that it will work itself out in the end just baffled at their approach and wondering what was their planned intent.

I do want to thank you if I haven't earlier for starting this thread. This tank would have undoubtedly missed my radar. I have high expectations for this device and have gotten in touch with my vendors in getting them in stock. I believe the interest in this tank is going to be very high if those cores meet or exceed that of the Subtank. If they decide to change the plan and instead release one kit with everything it would elevate sales and prevent further confusion. Have you received any information with a set release date? They need to aggressively market this tank if they plan to get it out by mid February.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They said February to try to get shipments out before the Chinese holiday. But it's still a shot in the dark with any Chinese company as to whether or not they'll meet a deadline.

And thank you. If smoktech had not send me the email I probably wouldn't have known about it since I haven't heard much of anything from anyone so far.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think we're going to see a profusion of new devices coming next month and hope that SMOK will have everything with the Vapor Chaser in order. The MELO will cancel out the Atlantis. This will leave the Subtank going against the VCT for the best hybrid. If SMOK did everything right it may very well happen. Since the Mini can be found as low as $33 the VCT should set a competitive price point at $30 and include all the cores. Don't worry about including an extra drip tip and o rings, nice but not necessary because the cores are what people are going to be looking at and hopefully a rebuild option.

VU Sponsors