Become a Patron!

Smok TFV8 coils

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
Just thought I would pass this savings on to you all. I found a steal on the TFV8 coils and even emailed them and I will post the response here. I have ordered a few things from them and was a good transaction. I have ordered these just before this post and will give you the link at the end. Here is an copy of the email:

Dear Scott,
Thank you for your response. Sorry for the confusion. The price of $10.95 is for all three (3x) of the SMOK V8-Q4 atomizer heads. The price of $8.95 is for all three (3x) of the SMOK V8-T6 atomizer heads. The price of $11.95 is for all three (3x) of the SMOK V8-T8 atomizer heads.

here is the link:
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Replacement-Atomizer-Head-for-SMOKTech-TFV8-p/sm-uatfv10.htm

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MVS is a great site. When I first started vaping they were my go to.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are $10.99 for the octuplet coil heads at VSS, that's where I go.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are $10.99 for the octuplet coil heads at VSS, that's where I go.
It's great that you continue to tell us all how low the prices are at VSS.
(all sarcasm aside)
But the minute they get any in stock, they get flooded with orders for them and run out within 20 minutes.
Either that or they only order 2 at a time, I'm not sure.
I have managed to get one package ordered from them.
They were indeed $10.99.
They did indeed ship FAST.
They did indeed treat me well.
They DON"T seem to be able to keep these in stock.
I only go overboard in mentioning this in hopes they have someone watching here, notice this, and start ordering larger batches so they keep some in stock for us hoarders.
hahaha

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry man. I seem to be able to get in as soon as they have them. Just sign up for the email alert and you can too!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered the limit...5 packs of the Oct .15's.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry man. I seem to be able to get in as soon as they have them. Just sign up for the email alert and you can too!
I did after placing that one order that you first pointed me towards.
Ok, maybe you weren't pointing ME to it but since I ran like hell to get there and was able to order the last one they had, I took as being meant for me.
hahaha

VU Sponsors