Become a Patron!

SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Beast. «The same eggs or anything else?»

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello!

Let me introduce you a review of SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Beast, guys!:cool:
It came to me some time ago, and i had some time to test it and make a conclusion, based on facts.

1-6.png
Atomizer came to me in a standard version with 4 ml capacity.
The box is btight, as you can see, and contains such an info as the name of device, description, that this device is a "Baby Beast Brother", replacement coil heads, which complement the package, info about set, introduction, specifications, manufacturer`s info, scratch code and some attentions.

3-5-186x300.png
4-6-179x300.png
As for the set, it has some spare o-rings, vape bands, extra glass tube, replacement coil head and a little user manual.

13-4.png
Atomizer is pretty big and fat, so, if you have a device, which will fit it - it`s "ok", but if your favorite device is small - it`ll look really funny ;)

2-5.png

Atomizer specifications:
Height:
59 mm;
Diameter: 24,5 mm;
Capacity: 4 ml;
Airflow: Top;
Filling: Top:
Drip tip: 810;
Base: Stateless, replacement heads or RBA base:
Thread: Of 510 type with «swimming» pin;
Materials: Stainless steel, Pyrex glass, Delrin;
Colors: Black, green, red, blue, purple, gold, grey, rainbow​

SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Beast atomizer consists of 5 parts: base, replacement coil head, glass tube, top cap with filling hole and little shaft anf delrin drip tip.

5-6.png
Compared with the previous version of TFV8 Big Baby, it`s changed the airflow position and capacity.
TFV8 X-Baby Beast has a stateless deck and «swimming» pin. Inside it has a thread, where we have to fix replacement heads.
Outside there is an o-ring, which fixes a glass tube. Also there are some vertical notches around it.

6-6-300x278.png
7-5-294x300.png
Atomizer works with replacement heads (in set we have 0,4 Ohm (55-65W) and 0,25 Ohm (30-50W) modifications. If you want, you can buy an RBA base separately from kit and build your favorite one.
As a fact these coil heads has no bright flavor and has similar efficiency.

11-5-300x187.png
12-4-300x159.png

Top side has 3 monolithic to each other elements: little shaft, filling ring and top cap. The shaft has a thread on the bottom to be fixed with replacement heads.
Filling ring has a middle hole for filling and replaceable silicone insert.
Top cap is made with a special mechanism, which allows to shift it aside and fill your tank. This is really convenient! As for the airflow – tank has a top system with two wide holes, and the ring has a stopper.

8-5-300x217.png
9-5-300x201.png
In conclusion, TFV8 X-Baby Beast has a 810 drip-tip, which fixes into a top cap with the help of two o-rings. As for me, it`s pretty good and works well without getting too hot.

10-5.png

-Sizes. Well, X-Baby Beast is larger, than, for example, Big Baby and has less capacity. That`s strange…
-Quality and Assembly. I have no negative comments. They`re «Ok».
-Design. It looks as the other products in their line – beautiful, but strict.
-Service is easy. You won`t find any difficulties to screw/unscrew it.
-Set is good, thanks, but RBA base – is that what we (vapers) need!
-Autonomy. 4 ml is a good mark for such a tank, but I think it could be less more.
-Leaks. Top airflow`s solved such a problem, which i`d found at Big Baby, and that`s great!

14-3.png

Pros:
•Design;
•Vapor;
•Rich set;
•4 ml capacity;
•Price;
•Top filling;
•Top airflow;
•Quality and assembly;
•No leaks

Сons:
•Sizes;
•Set heads aren`t tasty

CV
SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Beast is more interesting, than its relatives. It has no leaks, top airflow, different to others size and its own color palette. I like it, but think, that manufacturer could provide fans with RBA base in set.

Thanks Smokstore for this sample and, if you want, can buy SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Beast for 19.90$ here.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors