bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im debating making the cube mini my next purchase,

I assume there are some people on here that have used the sig 75w TC
--- I have the sig 75w tc right now

Moving in, what are your opinions on the two of them in comparison?

Which one did you like better?
I know the x cube mini is new so just initial thoughts would be fine....

Battery life is a concern of mine

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have the full size X Cube II and the Sigelei 75 watt TC. I like the X Cube and use it often. BUT, I LOVE the Sigelei. The Sigelei is a very well made, nice device. I have several devices and I use the Joyetech eGrip almost exclusively when I'm out and about. But, the Sig 75 is my at home, use all the time vape. I use the LG HG2 in it and get well over 24 hours of heavy vaping when I'm at home. On work days I'll get 2 days out of the battery.

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the full size X Cube II and the Sigelei 75 watt TC. I like the X Cube and use it often. BUT, I LOVE the Sigelei. The Sigelei is a very well made, nice device. I have several devices and I use the Joyetech eGrip almost exclusively when I'm out and about. But, the Sig 75 is my at home, use all the time vape. I use the LG HG2 in it and get well over 24 hours of heavy vaping when I'm at home. On work days I'll get 2 days out of the battery.
That's crazy. I get maybe 8 hours vaping at 35-40w on my LG batteries lol

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the X Cube II full size and a Sigelei 150W (not TC version). I absolutely love the X Cube, its really unique and offers alot of bang for the money! There are a few cons I would say tho, Battery life on my X Cube is a bit less than the Sigelei, The Sigelei can easily last all day, I feel like the Cube only seems to survive about 3/4 a day. Also The Cube needs to be locked when not in use and in your pocket, with the whole side being the button it has fired by accident on me a few times already. Sigelei 150W has treated me great, it really can take a beating. I think for the price tho If I was you I would go with the X Cube if you really like all the cool new features, its really flashy, but I still feel like my Sigelei is built a little better.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
That's crazy. I get maybe 8 hours vaping at 35-40w on my LG batteries lol
I'm using a Ti coil that reads .63, 40watts and 380-400 degrees. I consistently get over 24 hours, even when I'm home all day and it's my main device.

VU Sponsors