Become a Patron!

Smok XCube Ultra vs Wismec Reuleaux 2/3

XCube Ultra vs Wismec Rx 2/3 which would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vapesta

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which would you choose? I was planning to put a tsunami 24 plus on it for cloud chasing. Thoughts?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'd take the ultra personally but honestly there are better choices out now.
any reason you picked just these 2?

Vapesta

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd take the ultra personally but honestly there are better choices out now.
any reason you picked just these 2?
They looked pretty nice to me and had the high wattages that I needed. What devices would you reccomend for an RDA?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Xcube is cutting edge when it works its great that is when it works.. I have three broken ones from everyday use

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They looked pretty nice to me and had the high wattages that I needed. What devices would you reccomend for an RDA?
so 2 battery and high wattage? what kind of wattage?
personally i wouldn't push over 150 regularly in a dual battery mod but if your gonna stay under 150
Smok Alien
Smoant Battlestar
Smok G-priv (if u want a touch screen)
Homewrecker G2 (seriously this mod is awesome if you can get over the looks)

If your gonna vape over 150 watts (3 battery mods)
Smok G320
Sense Blazer

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry had to say this, I find it funny that people now "need" high wattage. Ehhhh guess if it floats their boat.

If your just looking for a good vape get a wrecker g2, a battlestar, or a dna.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I chose the RX 2/3 in this case, due to owning many Joyetech/Wismec mods, and also a fair amount of SMOK mods.

I find the RX to be a great performer for the price, and you also can choose dual or triple 18650 configuration which is a bonus I think. I can't comment on the Xcube Ultra directly, but have the original Xcube 2, the H-Priv, and the Alien to judge SMOK on.

I would just say to be careful with the 510 on the RX, the SMOK mods do seem to be of a higher quality in this regard.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I chose the RX 2/3 in this case, due to owning many Joyetech/Wismec mods, and also a fair amount of SMOK mods.

I find the RX to be a great performer for the price, and you also can choose dual or triple 18650 configuration which is a bonus I think. I can't comment on the Xcube Ultra directly, but have the original Xcube 2, the H-Priv, and the Alien to judge SMOK on.

I would just say to be careful with the 510 on the RX, the SMOK mods do seem to be of a higher quality in this regard.
The g320 from smok can be used with 2 or 3 batteries as well. And is a better built mod then the rx2/3

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The g320 from smok can be used with 2 or 3 batteries as well. And is a better built mod then the rx2/3

I haven't actually looked into the G320 myself yet (I know, a bit late for me, I will get there eventually though lol). You probably know I like collecting, so will actually check it out now.

For some reason I thought it was going to be very big, but looking at some images it doesn't look to be too big at all.

I can't say I don't like the Joyetech/Wismec mods though, I do have 7, but must admit the build quality is not the best on the RX 2/3. I got mine for review purposes, and do really like it, but the 510, wiring and also the button issue is far from top notch I can't lie there.

I may try to get a G320 sent next, how do you find it performs yourself?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I haven't actually looked into the G320 myself yet (I know, a bit late for me, I will get there eventually though lol). You probably know I like collecting, so will actually check it out now.

For some reason I thought it was going to be very big, but looking at some images it doesn't look to be too big at all.

I can't say I don't like the Joyetech/Wismec mods though, I do have 7, but must admit the build quality is not the best on the RX 2/3. I got mine for review purposes, and do really like it, but the 510, wiring and also the button issue is far from top notch I can't lie there.

I may try to get a G320 sent next, how do you find it performs yourself?
I actually love it so far. Haven't tested it yet but from normal use its great. And it's smaller then you would think
c9be7536fdfba4eb3c6ce220da317655.jpg

VU Sponsors