Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
25r30wi.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still using iTunes 9 because of all the issues Apple created with anything passed that version.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, good point, I think both!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Heh... but that pic that inspired your post brings up a very good point: for those women who want boobs... JUST GAIN SOME DAMN WEIGHT! That's what causes "moobs", when men gain too much weight! My chest was flat as a pancake... till I got over 130 lbs. Now I have C's. :)

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh... but that pic that inspired your post brings up a very good point: for those women who want boobs... JUST GAIN SOME DAMN WEIGHT! That's what causes "moobs", when men gain too much weight! My chest was flat as a pancake... till I got over 130 lbs. Now I have C's. :)

Andria
That's progress!! But Andria, you need to be careful that you don't overshoot the mark and lose that girly figure....

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Andria
12963748_937964412968833_3347282631101035543_n.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's progress!! But Andria, you need to be careful that you don't overshoot the mark and lose that girly figure....

Ah hell, I lost it a while ago -- middle age kinda does that. :D But at least I'm not obese -- at the doc Monday, I weighed in at 146, so just about 10 lbs overweight, instead of the 15 lbs I had thought. 10lbs is do-able!

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah hell, I lost it a while ago -- middle age kinda does that. :D But at least I'm not obese -- at the doc Monday, I weighed in at 146, so just about 10 lbs overweight, instead of the 15 lbs I had thought. 10lbs is do-able!

Andria
Yeah I know that feeling all to well!! If I knew I was going to live this long I would've taken better care of myself. I was a crazy party animal, I used to race motorcycles so I did crash and broke a few bones, well I guess more than a few....now I'm content with riding in vehicles that have 4 wheels!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I know that feeling all to well!! If I knew I was going to live this long I would've taken better care of myself. I was a crazy party animal, I used to race motorcycles so I did crash and broke a few bones, well I guess more than a few....now I'm content with riding in vehicles that have 4 wheels!

Likewise! My main concern, and the real reason I wanna drop that 10 lbs, is fending off the "metabolic syndrome" -- the one that nearly always leads to diabetes. I'm almost 55 and have so far avoided both obesity and diabetes (though both GALLOP thru my family)... and I'd like to keep it that way!!!! My latest blood work shows that that metabolic syndrome may be creeping up on me... and I'm probably more scared of diabetes than I am of cancer -- yeah, cancer kills you, but everyone's gotta die of SOMETHING... but diabetes also kills you, just more slowly and painfully, making you WISH you were dead, long before you actually get there.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Andria

An X-GF of mine had tiny boobs when we were together and 20 some odd years later after another child and a "few extra: pound her Clouds were Cumulonimbus Monsters. Can't help but think damn wish she had those back then we might still be together! Then she walked away and that thought left my mind............

VU Sponsors