Become a Patron!

SMPO CP01 and DL01 vapes Review

7D2C3A5WP0iWvGNQWiU7i6BmAhOyw0LmSrFZZ-VDA8Zk7GPyD9adjwrUIJOujsCOmNjpNppmxEFY4iGBwSwSOFKp8Haz-tHhT8QAUVGla-1R_W4Qil0SMB3l-Nd8d8DvyDAICx2NoG8lTQ01Cb7emEM

Thanks to SMPO for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website:
https://www.smpovapor.com/products/smpo-dl01
https://www.smpovapor.com/products/smpo-cp01

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at SMPO, nor am I being paid to write this review.

Design
The design of both the SMPO CP01 and DL01 vapes is undeniably sleek and modern. Their slim, compact profiles make them easy to carry around, fitting comfortably in your hand or pocket. The minimalistic approach to design is visually appealing, and the build quality feels solid, which adds to their overall appeal.

2dhO_BXNmx2AqRVgbTy_HmDibBr6q16vkK8vxoRaqmq-EA9oyQFxMBLZdZzuKlDvhkPiq9JHDdg81-od6-h0HhsIIoRbOobOL2RQSYOMlb8tN03amDSPskKj94FOBdAQRtJ5N7_qopJ7Sp82Ef41ta4

Performance
In terms of performance, these vapes hold their own. The CP01 delivers a satisfying mouth-to-lung vaping experience, making it a great choice for beginners or those who enjoy a more restricted draw. On the other hand, the DL01 offers a direct-to-lung experience with more vapor production. It seems to be more for the vapers who prefer a bolder, cloudier experience. Both devices provide smooth and consistent flavor delivery, which is a plus.

The CP01 seems to be going for simplicity and user-friendliness. With its mouth-to-lung vaping style, it offers a satisfying, smooth draw that mimics the sensation of smoking traditional cigarettes. This quality makes it an excellent choice for those new to vaping or individuals who prefer a more restricted draw. The CP01 doesn't bombard you with overwhelming clouds; instead, it focuses on delivering a pure and clean flavor, which many vapers find enjoyable. You can choose a looser or more restricted draw, by simply turning the pod around.

The DL01 takes a different approach. If you enjoy creating impressive vapor plumes, the DL01 is probably gonna be even more to your liking. Its direct-to-lung vaping style, with a 0.6ohm coil, results in generous vapor production. It's not just about the clouds, though; the DL01 delivers very good flavor as well. The boldness of the vapor doesn't overshadow the nuanced taste.

Both devices share a common trait - the ability to deliver smooth and consistent flavor. Whether you opt for the CP01's simplicity or the DL01's cloud-chasing, you can trust that the essence of your chosen flavor will be very well represented. It's this harmony between performance and flavor that makes these vapes stand out.

5Tx1S3SyaAlz3GTY7tuEKcMFO9wPaCF6aLcY7_zNEp8U4_foKhdPnHirgagB8rghenI3VB7F7JzDlqpjUv_G4Ke8O_D5NwCtEQ_NndhUXY_GNfQJ3Wr6LPS4QEmZTGEHlF78wgu02LADUqiS9Ppn7ck

Replaceable Pods (CP01)
One notable feature of the SMPO CP01 is its replaceable pods. This adds a layer of convenience to the vaping experience. Instead of needing to replace the entire device when the pod is empty or when you want to switch to a different flavor, you can simply swap out the pod. This not only reduces waste but also allows for more flexibility in your vaping choices. You can have multiple pods pre-filled with your favorite flavors, making it easy to switch between them on the go.

IrBne_F08NxhAWWhon811yKdaocGonc-HgijHcZXoglEMqfnJEzkRlFXtFI0xMKPghXGmQnEs1pP3cOH3t8Z5AkzecFh75wW8x48dDTYQHEpIWg18O7TXBr_BzshVGlimVNLQ1v-VF98cePZsjmblg0

Flavors
The SMPO DL01's Blueberry Ice flavor is a delightful fusion of sweet and tangy blueberry notes with a refreshing icy twist. It offers a satisfyingly cool sensation with each inhale, making it a perfect choice for those who enjoy fruit-infused menthol flavors. The balance between the blueberry's natural sweetness and the coolness of the menthol creates a harmonious vaping experience.

QpIRVN-t5Tt2U6S6usP_Z0sayfImCY3z8ypRJug8sbW9Bt-Tb2FAcQpEL5YJ7Kjwsj2LLSaziPPtEjcW3xt872JX96oRF35S5TXGYknBYc2Q2uhdOrbuEWyohIfA8cU__tLxEzl1a3ZFcmxKfnck67I

On the other hand, the CP01's Cranberry Grape flavor is a unique blend of fruity goodness. It combines the tartness of cranberries with the sweetness of grapes, resulting in a well-rounded and slightly tangy flavor profile. This combination offers a pleasant contrast that's both refreshing and enjoyable. If you appreciate fruit flavors with a twist, the CP01's Cranberry Grape is worth a try.

UFNsa9I7gHies3jZmIrKbUabbaP3xdHz0y1wph11hjkpcruZBL5Kvhks3kuiQczq6Ov795M1X6nKcTbe8UDCqB6elmBQXoNS-TbijhSRpp4X3UADaXVhz2B86RiegLuA2d3l7uPHw5EuSAPWYMiST2E

Pros
  • Stylish and compact design
  • User-friendly for beginners
  • Good flavor production
  • Reliable performance
  • Options for both MTL and DTL vaping
  • Replaceable pods (only CP01)
  • Lanyard included (only DL01)
FpXEc56Z9uKLieF-JGAbMqZok0ZVHVz_uXiWKxJME1nUgT7_jKW84J7rJjloYjUsFXaRcSe-qqnGNRUxzjZ3OxL3k_ykFFaMNE5N9LQUhevuSp3DtrhK1fibGQPxfzuHolbtiiCWpfckr7NJGURktPw

Cons
  • Can't see the e-liquid level
  • Availability of replacement pods may vary by region
uv6YokHSoLQwx3xP8e5HnLg0pPSl9vlkV8pXlfwIcYcwqvJIGA05msB8jGzFrins2uyKsgn0095Z9Lx6jJUMysWgCWtQ_iw5lTxHewPGN4gJFBh8V7K1aYC2P_mKkzJyero2OOsLV_Zm3AvfwrlHgx8

Verdict
The SMPO CP01 and DL01 vapes deliver distinctive vaping experiences, catering to different tastes. Their sleek designs, reliable performance, and wide flavor options make them appealing choices. While the CP01 excels in simplicity and user-friendliness, the DL01 offers bold clouds and great flavor. The CP01's replaceable pods add convenience, and the DL01 includes a handy lanyard. However, both suffer from the drawback of not displaying e-liquid levels, and pod availability may vary by region. The choice between them depends on your vaping style, with both devices almost certain to elevate your vaping journey.

Thanks again for SMPO for sending me their product and don't forget to check out their social media!

VU Sponsors