image.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 35

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
My experience with SMY mods is that they aren't the best made mods out there. The side to side play in the door is pretty typical of their products, both my 60watt TC Mini and my Touchbox have the same problem. Does this mod also have button rattle when you shake it?

On a side note, BOTH of my SMY mods have needed to be repaired, the touchbox even arrived broken/defective and SMY told me to review it that way. It took months to get the 60watt repaired, and the repair shop is in Ohio ... I could almost understand if it was in China. I personally would not spend close to $100 for any of their products after my experiences with the 2 that I own.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EDIT: I just noticed the date on this, I apologise I did not realise the thread was this old.
I have one of these on the way from gearbest, was free so even better, I hope it is a good device as I want a small DNA75 for out and about use, a serpent mini should be arriving tomorrow to pair with it.

I like the way it is pre set up with soft-hard profiles, I like tinkering in Escribe but I might not even have to do this, just add some different materials if I want to use them, but I will mainly use SS316L so it could be a great device out of the box.
I will update how it actually is when it arrives, should be here nearer to next weekend as they sent it via british express on the 8th, quickest has been 4 days with that method but usually around a week to get here.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
EDIT: I just noticed the date on this, I apologise I did not realise the thread was this old.
I have one of these on the way from gearbest, was free so even better, I hope it is a good device as I want a small DNA75 for out and about use, a serpent mini should be arriving tomorrow to pair with it.

I like the way it is pre set up with soft-hard profiles, I like tinkering in Escribe but I might not even have to do this, just add some different materials if I want to use them, but I will mainly use SS316L so it could be a great device out of the box.
I will update how it actually is when it arrives, should be here nearer to next weekend as they sent it via british express on the 8th, quickest has been 4 days with that method but usually around a week to get here.
If you like DNA mods your going to love it. Got one on sale for 50 USD bought another the day I got it. Wish They had more at that price.
Very well built and hits like a bitch. The only down side is battery life but I got plenty and take a few sec to swap. The SS16L temp curve is ruler flat.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like DNA mods your going to love it. Got one on sale for 50 USD bought another the day I got it. Wish They had more at that price.
Very well built and hits like a bitch. The only down side is battery life but I got plenty and take a few sec to swap. The SS16L temp curve is ruler flat.
The temp curve is pretty flat, but on my DNA200's all I am using is SS316L and it is working great with the new SS 316 profile, before the SP3 update it was hit and miss though.
I have a lot of batteries too so am looking forward to this a lot, I am going to try to save battery life as much as possible but it is not the end of the world :).

VU Sponsors