“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Howdy, all! This is my first posted recipe.....matcha rice crispy treats!

I was in bed the other night, bf snoring away and I couldn’t sleep. So I started researching pancake recipes for the restaurant. While looking for a March(ie green) recipe, I stumbled on matcha. One thing lead to another and I discovered matcha rice crispy treats. In my tired stupor, I wondered if one could vape such a thing......I then scoured all the DIY recipe sites to find a recipe. I couldn’t find one. It surprised me a bit. The next day, I made the crispy treats and they were good(pre-diabetes be dammed!) So the recipe began out of that......and a need to use the FE Green tea for something other than Exclusivegirl’s Green Tea Kit Kat. Which is fabulous.

It needs work. Vaping on a three day steep right now. Any suggestions would be happily welcome.

FE Sweet rice. 2%
TFA Rice crunchies. 4%
FLV Marshmallow. 3%
CAP Golden butter. 0.5%
FE Green tea. 0.5%
WF Tahitian vanilla. 1%
CAP Cereal 27. 1.5%

Edit: I’m already working on v2. This is good, but I feel it’s all “top note”. A good start. I’ve been vaping it all day and I definitely like it. I’ll keep up with changes as I go.....thanks for the support so far!:hearts:

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the FE Green Tea for the same recipe :) Sounds yummy! But I’m missing 2 ingredients & I’m hopeless with creating recipes :D Following along ;)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have the FE Green Tea for the same recipe :) Sounds yummy! But I’m missing 2 ingredients & I’m hopeless with creating recipes :D Following along ;)
This is my first recipe that’s not hopeless! What are you missing?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was going for the melty marshmallow flavor of FLV. I’m pretty sure any other marshmallow could work, but I haven’t tried. I’m sure @Squonk can figure something out for the crunchies. Thanks for the support! :)I’m hoping someone will mix it up!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was going for the melty marshmallow flavor of FLV. I’m pretty sure any other marshmallow could work, but I haven’t tried. I’m sure @Squonk can figure something out for the crunchies. Thanks for the support! :)I’m hoping someone will mix it up!
Yum melty marshmallow sounds divine :inlove: I have I think FA Marshmallow & i dont think its melty :D . I’ll wait for my next order to get the 2 missing ingredients.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wllmc and(I think @Teresa P) described it as marshmallow fluff......do you have Cap SL whipped marshmallow? That could work?

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy, all! This is my first posted recipe.....matcha rice crispy treats!

I was in bed the other night, bf snoring away and I couldn’t sleep. So I started researching pancake recipes for the restaurant. While looking for a March(ie green) recipe, I stumbled on matcha. One thing lead to another and I discovered matcha rice crispy treats. In my tired stupor, I wondered if one could vape such a thing......I then scoured all the DIY recipe sites to find a recipe. I couldn’t find one. It surprised me a bit. The next day, I made the crispy treats and they were good(pre-diabetes be dammed!) So the recipe began out of that......and a need to use the FE Green tea for something other than Exclusivegirl’s Green Tea Kit Kat. Which is fabulous.

It needs work. Vaping on a three day steep right now. Any suggestions would be happily welcome.

FE Sweet rice. 2%
TFA Rice crunchies. 4%
FLV Marshmallow. 3%
CAP Golden butter. 0.5%
FE Green tea. 0.5%
WF Tahitian vanilla. 1%
CAP Cereal 27. 1.5%
Looks awesome, right up my alley. Save for the green tea, but I'm open minded enough to try anything at least once :)

That CAP Golden Butter has piqued my interest a few times. I imagine that's one of those where one drop too many ruins a batch, yes?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks awesome, right up my alley. Save for the green tea, but I'm open minded enough to try anything at least once :)

That CAP Golden Butter has piqued my interest a few times. I imagine that's one of those where one drop too many ruins a batch, yes?
The green tea is not overwhelming at 0.5%. Just enough to let you know it’s there. And the Golden butter is definitely one of those flavors that can be over done. Not quite as severe as one drop, but I have ruined recipes with a half percentage too much.

VU Sponsors