Become a Patron!

So cool box mod, real wolf shape, 7-30w, Mic USB, OLED display, have you ever seen it !!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
that's really a stand-up bear.
photo.php
No the taco eating sasquatch is what I replying to.

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey China!

We desperately need SpongeBob dual 18650 100 watt mod with a bright orange RBA sticking out of the front pantage area.

I assure you, you will sell many to the Disney fun parks as kids just love SpongeBob!

But it's an electronic cigarette, kids cannot use.o_O

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I heard of too cartoony mods will be banned for sale by local government in some states because they appealed to kids in the cartoon form, really? Anyone knows it ? :eek:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I heard of too cartoony mods will be banned for sale by local government in some states because they appealed to kids in the cartoon form, really? Anyone knows it ? :eek:
No the novelty lighters were banned in several states for appealing to kids.

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I guess if you want to look like you're tounging a K9 this is the mod for you. Sure some twilight fan would love it. That movie sucked it was just a girl who couldn't pick between being into necrophilia or beasteality. It would be a better mod of the 510 was on the ass end of the mod.

The atomizer is built in the head, and the head is detachable for injecting oil, the drip tip also can be taken down when stop vaping. It's not just a battery tube, but rather it's a full ecig kit.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The atomizer is built in the head, and the head is detachable for injecting oil, the drip tip also can be taken down when stop vaping. It's not just a battery tube, but rather it's a full ecig kit.
Gonna git mah a pack a dem.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for your suggestion :)
Your very welcome Homai. The Wylie-Coyote and the Indian boy Roadrunner story brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. So sad, yet so happy. Kind of like the great Jerry Lewis. He was one of our finest Presidents, but I don't want to go into that right now, I'll get verklempt

verklempt.png

Last edited:

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your very welcome Homai. The Wylie-Coyote and the Indian boy Roadrunner story brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. So sad, yet so happy. Kind of like the great Jerry Lewis. He was one of our finest Presidents, but I don't want to go into that right now, I'll get verklempt

View attachment 13711

:D

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the price will be published later. :D What price do you think is proper?
More information would definitely have to be know about it. What coils does it use. What chip does it use? What's it made out of?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Decisions decisions: be called a bear sucker or be called a wolf sucker ....

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
More information would definitely have to be know about it. What coils does it use. What chip does it use? What's it made out of?

The atomizers are made out of full stainless steel metal and top food grade PCTG tube, 0.5ohm replaceable coil. And drip tip also can be taken down.
The whole wolf and bear are made out of magnesium alloy which is with low-weight and much better thermal diffusivity.
As to the chip, it's the same as DNA / ZNA mods, and wolf is 7-30W, bear is 7-100W. It has short-circut protection, over-heat protection, atomizer checking, battery checking function.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the price will be published later. :D What price do you think is proper?
It sounds like they are not produced yet. Maybe you should mail a few of them to us for further expert review... As Victor says, we are all professional vapors here, and can give good advise on the mote and adameezer

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Busardo is a professional vaper I suppose, but he don't looks like The Rock much :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Busardo is a professional vaper I suppose, but he don't looks like The Rock much :)
I just woke up, so you'll have to excuse me if my jokes and metaphors don't make a lick of sense yet.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The atomizers are made out of full stainless steel metal and top food grade PCTG tube, 0.5ohm replaceable coil. And drip tip also can be taken down.
The whole wolf and bear are made out of magnesium alloy which is with low-weight and much better thermal diffusivity.
As to the chip, it's the same as DNA / ZNA mods, and wolf is 7-30W, bear is 7-100W. It has short-circut protection, over-heat protection, atomizer checking, battery checking function.

Hurry up and get them out before the clones are produced. I want an Authentic

ApeMustNotKillVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope. Not interested in a wolverine that looks like a wolf.
Not interested in a grizzly. I prefer to be the hairy one.

But you are on to something with the dragon. How about the Chinese zodiac?
My sign is the male chicken. Might be kind of fun with that one in public.
"Hey what are you doing with that rooster in your mouth?"

ApeMustNotKillVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a picture of a wolverine:

0205.bigstock-Wolverine-in-the-snow-35162669.568.jpg

If you name a mod wolverine it should be kick ass like Patrick Swayze Red Dawn.
Not crappy kid from Drake and Josh Red Dawn.

How about a Road House mod?
Vape my way or the highway.
There is a time to vape nice and a time to not vape nice.

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It sounds like they are not produced yet. Maybe you should mail a few of them to us for further expert review... As Victor says, we are all professional vapors here, and can give good advise on the mote and adameezer

Thank you! I will update the newest info to all of you timely. :)

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hurry up and get them out before the clones are produced. I want an Authentic

Thank you for kindly encouragement in so many bad evaluation and ridicule. :p

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If we want to do some other original and different vape mods now , could anybody give us some good suggestion? :D

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If we want to do some other original and different vape mods now , could anybody give us some good suggestion? :D
I think you should concentrate on getting the Sasquatch and the Dog out first. Sports cars next

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No matter how many times I read this thread title.. it makes me laugh.. This mod is so absurd that I feel bad that children in china were forced to make it

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No matter how many times I read this thread title.. it makes me laugh.. This mod is so absurd that I feel bad that children in china were forced to make it
Don't worry, this will never be produced. These are prototypes and the OP is sniffing out demand for the product, which there is obviously none. But it makes for great entertainment... lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't worry, this will never be produced. These are prototypes and the OP is sniffing out demand for the product, which there is obviously none. But it makes for great entertainment... lol

thank the gods this will never make it to production.. I mean I'm still shocked anyone would actually think there would be a demand for these things .. China has quite an imagination

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if he makes mods that look like mods?

Neither one of those looks to be portable. My Levi pockets aren't big enough for me and the bear. Or the wolf...

How about a rattlesnake mod?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my favorite part of the title is 'Real Wolf Shape' - as opposed to a Fake Wolf Shape..

jesus christ..

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Here's a suggestion: try real innovation: innovation in quality with better connectors, better buttons... innovation in ergonomy and design, or technological innovation - like laser heating instead of resistance heating, ultra-fast charger, direct e-liquid injection instead of the usual wet wick setup, separate nicotine tank with a dial to adjust the nicotine ratio on the fly... Something new and exciting, that makes your vaping product more appealing to serious vapers, or redefines the future of vaping, and makes your company the Apple of the vaping world.

Your wolf / bear / car / dildo shaped mods are ridiculous gimmicks. You won't sell very many of them, and your company will be the laughing stock of the industry. Worse, you'll perpetuate the myth of the crappy Chinese me-too product, when in fact I know you guys in China are capable of so much better.

Sorry to be blunt, but the irony used by other posters in this thread seems to be lost on you, and the amusement is wearing thin. Either you're a serious company that's genuinely after new ideas, in which case I'm trying to cluing you in here - and I just gave you most of my ideas for free, to boot - or you're trying to make a quick buck appealing to idiot customers without any sense good taste, in which case your wolf is as good as any other stupid product, and you need look no further.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a suggestion: try real innovation: innovation in quality with better connectors, better buttons... innovation in ergonomy and design, or technological innovation - like laser heating instead of resistance heating, ultra-fast charger, direct e-liquid injection instead of the usual wet wick setup, separate nicotine tank with a dial to adjust the nicotine ratio on the fly... Something new and exciting, that makes your vaping product more appealing to serious vapers, or redefines the future of vaping, and makes your company the Apple of the vaping world.

Your wolf / bear / car / dildo shaped mods are ridiculous gimmicks. You won't sell very many of them, and your company will be the laughing stock of the industry. Worse, you'll perpetuate the myth of the crappy Chinese me-too product, when in fact I know you guys in China are capable of so much better.

Sorry to be blunt, but the irony used by other posters in this thread seems to be lost on you, and the amusement is wearing thin. Either you're a serious company that's genuinely after new ideas, in which case I'm trying to cluing you in here - and I just gave you most of my ideas for free, to boot - or you're trying to make a quick buck appealing to idiot customers without any sense good taste, in which case your wolf is as good as any other stupid product, and you need look no further.

I mean there has to be at least 1 person in the world who has a hardcore obsession with wolves and bears and also loves to vape, and said person has day dreamed for years about vaping out of said animals face hole.. Now this individual may never get to check this off their bucket list..

Shame on you ;)

VU Sponsors