Become a Patron!

So I just got a Reply from the MNKE Factory about the old 18650 battery

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some time ago I contacted them about the old MNKE 18650 battery... Here is the reply...

SUBJECT: High power MNKE IMR 1865 lithium battery may come back (from James Tang )

Hi, Mr. ******* ********,
How are you?
It has been a long time since our last contact.
I am James Tang, from the old MNKE battery. the gmail[email protected] was the old email we keep in touch before. my skype is jamestangcn.
MNKE 18650 high power battery may come back. MNKE is a mature brand, we won't give up it. MNKE, is designed and produced by Mr. Herny, from MNKE(Canada) Battery Co., Ltd.
Because the first manufacture base MNKE (China) Jiangsu Eastdye battery Co. Ltd was in trouble because of a big Solar Group (GCL-Poly Group) invested there. Since then, MNKE was not ran well, and even paused 18650 and 26650 lithium battery production for a long time.

Mr. Henry try to get the MNKE Brand back again for a long time. Mr. Henry told me we would begin with the MNKE 18650 high power battery again . He told me we may begin with 2000mAh high power model, which is like the Sony VTC4. As the plan, we may choose a good manufacturer to do OEM at the first stage with Henry's technology.

(and if possible, please tell us your like price for MNKE 18650 2000mAh high power model. )
PS: We visitd our cooperator again last Monday and Tuesday, we will start this business again.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,
James Tang

Last edited:

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have recently read somewhere where they partnered up with another company but now I have to rack my old brain to the location of who it was or where I read it

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think that is who I heard too especially Efest came out with a re-design this year with newer ratings

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Well if they teamed up with "EFest" it'll be nice to know the "Actual" place they are being made. EFest is a re-wrap company!

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I willing to bet it is one of the new battery factories in Singapore

VU Sponsors