Become a Patron!

So I'm completely new to DIY ejuice and am a little lost

DeathMeowtal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright, so I vape with 0mg of nicotine and I really want to make 100VG. Does this mean the only two ingredients I need to buy are VG and flavoring?

I've read a lot of guides here and there but most of them include nicotine and PG into the articles and it just really throws me off.

I'm really looking forward to get into the world of DIY juice!!!!!

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Distilled water or PGA is recommended unless you're dripping 100% of the time. But yes, those are all you need. You can even find non-PG flavors if you want.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I vape 100% VG with no distilled water or PGA. If you build and wick your tanks properly for thicker liquid it works fine without it. I have 2x Fogger V4+ built at 0.4ohm and they rock the house never a dry hit, even with 100% VG.

Some of my flavorings are in alcohol so those are PG free. Others are PG based but not one of these recipes goes over 8% total flavoring, most being 5% or less. Flavour Art flavors are a great choice for using minimal PG and total flavoring. They are quite a bit stronger than most other brands so you don't use as much.

Sophia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With plenty of VG can produce large smoke, but also increases the difficulty of cleaning up the clearomizer. Without PG flavor and throat hit feeling will not strong.

DeathMeowtal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With plenty of VG can produce large smoke, but also increases the difficulty of cleaning up the clearomizer. Without PG flavor and throat hit feeling will not strong.
What if I were to only drip it?

Sophia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just do it if you like, this is the interest of DIY. Of course besides VG and flavor deionized water(or distilled water) is indispensable. If you add some Vodka in it, the taste will be better. For you vape free of nicotine, so the throat hit of your liquid will not strong, i suggest you use mint flavor, it can also increase the throat hit feeling. After all throat hit is important for vaper.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes on the vodka if you want throat hit you will be using drops not ml of it, VG flavoring and distilled or deionized water like 1-2% pre 30 ml bottle that is about it.
Also second mint, menthol and koolada in LIGHT amounts.

Also invest in glass bottles and if you have a crock pot them mix up a bunch of flavors in vg and warm them that way in a water bath for a hour or three. Make sure you do them uncapped so no juice loss due to explosive pressure.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
you can also add "white rum" or 151 no more than 1-2% max, for throat hit..

VU Sponsors