VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Www.somichvape.com
Facebook.com/somichvape

To show our appreciation to the vaping community of vaping underground we are only going to share these deals with you!

also our generosity is extra high this month not only for the holidays but because we will be opening our store here in Michigan very soon!

THE DEALS!

now until December 26th! every bottle you buy ( 30ml, 60ml, 120ml) get a extra bottle of that same exact size in what ever flavor you want FOR FREE just let us know on checkout in the order notes what you want! Now here is the thing, you can use this as many times in one order as you wish, you buy ten 60ml bottles, you get TEN MORE FREE! *This offer is NOT VALID for our flavor packs (90ml samples and 300ml samples)* SINGLE BOTTLES ONLY

to make it the best bang for your buck, we are also going to give you 20% OFF YOUR ORDER! just don't forget to use checkout code: misfits on checkout!

we here at somich vape have done hundreds of orders from you guys at vapingunderground and a large percent of that was to our awesome military vaping members, can't thank you enough for what you do!

our goal has always been to give the highest quality liquid to our customers without them having to stress about money, most of us quit smoking and started vaping to save money!!!! so we always want to give you the best product we can give and still save you guys money, as a vapor myself when I started this business I told myself I will do whatever I can to keep prices low, It is about you guys, us, the vaping community, not money, it is to see you guys happy and pleased with this product that keeps us going!

NOW VAPE ON!!!!!!

Last edited:

jomomma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
an active link would be nice ;)

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is your e liquid? Anyone buy regularly? Also is this like a max vg?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VapnCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SOMICH HAS GREAT E-LIQUID

I stopped using him as I now DIY. I must say that his stuff is damn good. BUY FROM HIM

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:D thank you to everyone who ordered so far! sorry it took a minute to reply i was not getting updated on this thread /shrug all the orders placed in the last couple days will all be sent out tomorrow :D!

How is your e liquid? Anyone buy regularly? Also is this like a max vg?

the Liquids vary in mixes like all companies but yes, there is no additive PG dilutent to the liquid base other then the flavor additives themselves aka max VG :D on a technical level :p lol, all mixes will be right around 80-85%

ALSO I have Introduced 3 new flavors in my B&M shop, Apple Pie with a caramel topping and a vanilla kick (sold 12 bottles the first day inside the store, we only sell 60ml and up sizes, people are loving it,) got a strawberry limeade and a strawberry mix fruit custard, all were trialed in the store and approval ratings were amazing, I am hoping if I bring these new flavors into my online store I will have them before this deal ends, its just the process of getting names and labels made and the wait process of steeping. I'll keep you all posted!

SOMICH HAS GREAT E-LIQUID

I stopped using him as I now DIY. I must say that his stuff is damn good. BUY FROM HIM

=[ sorry to lose you, but im glad you are tinkering with DIY and hope you make some awesome flavors, :D!!! tyvm for the reccomendation I greatly appreciate it!

have a good friday all!

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:D thank you to everyone who ordered so far! sorry it took a minute to reply i was not getting updated on this thread /shrug all the orders placed in the last couple days will all be sent out tomorrow :D!

the Liquids vary in mixes like all companies but yes, there is no additive PG dilutent to the liquid base other then the flavor additives themselves aka max VG :D on a technical level lol, all mixes will be right around 80-85%

ALSO I have Introduced 3 new flavors in my B&M shop, Apple Pie with a caramel topping and a vanilla kick (sold 12 bottles the first day inside the store, we only sell 60ml and up sizes, people are loving it,) got a strawberry limeade and a strawberry mix fruit custard, all were trialed in the store and approval ratings were amazing, I am hoping if I bring these new flavors into my online store I will have them before this deal ends, its just the process of getting names and labels made and the wait process of steeping. I'll keep you all posted!

=[ sorry to lose you, but im glad you are tinkering with DIY and hope you make some awesome flavors, :D!!! tyvm for the reccomendation I greatly appreciate it!

have a good friday all!
Alright I placed a order for two 120 ml bottles the other day. Looking forward to trying the juice!

hogheadv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received my order today, got home and started sampling. This is amazing juice at a hell of a deal. Banana Cream Pie is spot on banana, creaminess, and even the crust. Tucan Sammy, I could have sworn I just reached in the box of cereal and shoved a handful into my mouth. The Guy, amazing blend of tropical fruit. Dragon's Breath, fruity candy awesomeness. Tangerine Swirl, flavor is a little on the light side but very good, sometimes this is a good thing. Jolly Woh, great candy vape with an awesome sour touch.
Very impressed with this juice. Now get those other flavors up on the website because I am going to have to put another order in lol.

ChefJd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my order Monday...these juices are phenomenal... I'm vaping tucan Sammy and *ngel *ust right now. Tucan is spot on what its supposed to be and really hard to put down. *ngel *ust is like sticking your face in a pile of pixie sticks, which is not a bad thing. Tried zerg and the guy as well both are over the top, amazing flavor. With vendors like these, the days of 20$ 30ml bottles of juice are numbered... Keep up the good work, I'll being ordering again without a doubt.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
GRR... not sure why I am not recieving notifications about your posts! ;-;.

I really appreciate the feedback and very glad you liked the juices! :) couldn't do this without the support of all of you and I am very glad I am able to sell you a good juice at good costs! and yes. $20 for a 30ml bottle is just crazy, no point in that what so ever.

I do all the work myself, website, some/most orders, the labels, pretty much everything, so I will try to come up with some names for the new juices very soon and create a label and have them printed. :p! just need a little bit of time! :D

Happy Holidays!
VAPE ON!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
last day to take advantage of this deal :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you all for the orders the deal has ended, hope you all enjoyed your holidays and your juice.

If you noticed we are selling reuleaux DNA 200w also, don't forget to use promo code misfits to save 20% off all future orders! This only counts stores juice not hardware.

Happy New years!

VU Sponsors