Become a Patron!

So, stealth-vaping a Vaporflask doesn't work

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This afternoon at work, during a boring 3 hour meeting, I pulled out my Vaporflask, loaded the dripper with 18 mg coffee-flavored juice, turned the power way down and tried taking a toke "discreetly". Everybody looked at me funny, so I quit. After the meeting, my boss came talk to me in my office and solemnly declared I really needed to lay off the sauce and see the company doc for my boozing problem :/

So much for the flask form factor... Back to the eGrip for discretion I guess.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This afternoon at work, during a boring 3 hour meeting, I pulled out my Vaporflask, loaded the dripper with 18 mg coffee-flavored juice, turned the power way down and tried taking a toke "discreetly". Everybody looked at me funny, so I quit. After the meeting, my boss came talk to me in my office and solemnly declared I really needed to lay off the sauce and see the company doc for my boozing problem :/

So much for the flask form factor... Back to the eGrip for discretion I guess.

LOL!!

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have wanted to see someone vape from the flask but make it look like taking a shot, but this probably looked the same way. At least you didn't pull out the glass pipe and spoon stealth mod.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thing is, I was kinda trying to hide what I was doing. So it probably looked as if I was taking a swig. I would have been ejected from the meeting if people had figured out I was vaping. Strangely enough, boozing on the job seems more acceptable a problem than vaping where I work :(

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Thing is, I was kinda trying to hide what I was doing. So it probably looked as if I was taking a swig. I would have been ejected from the meeting if people had figured out I was vaping. Strangely enough, boozing on the job seems more acceptable a problem than vaping where I work :(
That's kind of what I was wondering.

Raging alcoholic that needs to sneak a nip during a meeting. Okay.

Vaper? GTFO!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hopefully you set the boss straight.

Next time bring in a mod that looks like a hand grenade.

Your co-workers will thank you for bringing the meeting to an early end.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dang man , when i picture a meeting i'm thinking big wooden conference table with people sitting within inches of you , can't see getting away with much of anything in that situation lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still wouldn't even be able to get away with a Krispy Kreme in a meeting , people would still look and say WTF man , what do you say , i'm F-N starving , i don't know . Need to think one over a little more i think .

Maybe it's best to just forgo the vaping during meeting thingee and vape some mega NIC in the bathroom beforehand , nothing wrong with sitting there sweating profusely while you hallucinate in a meeting , done it many times myself , just got to try and not twitch too much .

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking a No. 2 pencil mod...
Or an asthma inhaler mod...
Oooo Oooo! A COFFEE CUP mod! The vapor would look like steam from the hot coffee!
Ok. Now I gotta call a buddy of mine that's a machinist and electrician...
I'm gonna be rich!!!
;):D;)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking a No. 2 pencil mod...
Or an asthma inhaler mod...
Oooo Oooo! A COFFEE CUP mod! The vapor would look like steam from the hot coffee!
Ok. Now I gotta call a buddy of mine that's a machinist and electrician...
I'm gonna be rich!!!
;):D;)

Brilliant thinking my friend , you can count on me to invest for sure .

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I started working at a young age at the tail end of the time when most of the "Guy's" had a bottle of hooch in the bottom drawer of their desk.

So you are just out of fashion by a few decades!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I started working at a young age at the tail end of the time when most of the "Guy's" had a bottle of hooch in the bottom drawer of their desk.

So you are just out of fashion by a few decades!
LOL - My boss still does, always has a bottle of Teachers Cream Scotch (ick, bad blend imo)

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much I needed to laugh after my shitty day and this did the trick. Lay off the sauce man I can hook you up. With a good psychiatrist

ApeMustNotKillVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah guy. Mad Men days are over.
We used to drink and smoke in the office 20 years ago, and even then it was out of fashion and old school.
Crappy hypersensitive, self important, offended by everything times we live in now.

3 hour meeting? WTF?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The coffee cup is pretty awesome...and rather practical-looking!

As for the inhaler, I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to do especially given that they've already done that for herbal blends. I'm thinking 4nine or SMPL in 18350 mode upside-down, short atty of some sort, shoved into an old inhaler body. Gently peel the label off of an old canister/apply appropriately, good to go!

Well, OK, maybe a few more steps to this for functionality's sake...but seems doable. Now who do I know with an old inhaler laying around...? :D

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah govt doesn't like boozers in the meetings, or those that work for said govt. I work in a prison & as with smoking must go 12+ hrs without a vape. Not even gonna try to sneak it in there, I'd be the one accused of giving inmates cigarettes.
A lot of my coworkers dip, I tried it, just gross to me. Dont think I could stealth vape around those nosey inmates. U cant let an sbd without 5 of em standing as close to u as they can. I don't always have time for the potty vape, although when I was on a hospital stay I just vaped in the room while the inmate was asleep and my coworker had skoal in his lip and didn't care.

VU Sponsors