Become a Patron!

Solo fruits for on the go!!

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Hey! Guys! I have been looking and waisting money on fruits, to get a quick shake and vape when I dont have time for mixing up good recipes,so far I can shake and vape lauran pinnaple, tfa island punch,tfa juicy peach, and tfa cherry extract,and sometimes I will use sweetener or ethyl maltol, and sometimes not ,but I am getting tired of these flavors ,and could really use your help on some new ones!! I usually mix at 5% and would also mix a couple together, but I am steering away from capella a little bit ,I like there creams,any ideas ??? Like apples ,strawberries, I know tfa strawberry ripe is good but not sure what to put it with ( not capella) lol!! Thanks a million!!

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Definatly worth a try ,what % do you prefer it at ,I use a RDA and straight vg so it might be different than what you might use,and thanks man!! I really need some to ad to my in betweens I have a couple steeping and I might speed steep but kinda learning, I order through bull city too,and do you ad sweetner or ethyl maltol??

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
3.5% its a good one and S&V friendly. Doesn't really seem to get any better or flavorful over time, just more level (if that makes any sense).

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey! Guys! I have been looking and waisting money on fruits, to get a quick shake and vape when I dont have time for mixing up good recipes,so far I can shake and vape lauran pinnaple, tfa island punch,tfa juicy peach, and tfa cherry extract,and sometimes I will use sweetener or ethyl maltol, and sometimes not ,but I am getting tired of these flavors ,and could really use your help on some new ones!! I usually mix at 5% and would also mix a couple together, but I am steering away from capella a little bit ,I like there creams,any ideas ??? Like apples ,strawberries, I know tfa strawberry ripe is good but not sure what to put it with ( not capella) lol!! Thanks a million!!
Inawera Melon, and Grapefruit (Not White Grapefruit) are great. I don't really like or eat either in real life. You'd probably like FA Forrest Fruit too.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go for combo of Strawberry Ripe and Strawberry Sweet. I know it's not a solo, but what I do is make a mix of strawberry ripe and strawberry sweet at a 3 to 1 ratio. So I will Mix up 6ml of strawberry ripe and 2ml of strawberrry sweet and put that in a bottle on it's own and then when I need a quick strawberry mix I'll add that in to a mix at like 5%, if I'm doing a solo fruit mix of it (which i've never done) I'd probably bump it up to like 7 or 8% for a nice juicy strawberry. If you have mixes that you like, but run into yourself being in a rush a lot, make one shots of your favorite recipes and then just add them in with some pg/vg/nic for a quick creation.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is FA apple pie good? I don't have any apple pie flavors. Also, I have been busy, but have a little something to send as a thank you.
Apple pie has some cinnamon and a great pie crust. Not so much of the apple pie filling. Your best bet, IMO, is to get FLV Apple Filling(sooooo good) and FA Apple Pie and it would make a banging start to an apple pie.

Oh really? Awwww, thank you! I’m excited!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apple pie has some cinnamon and a great pie crust. Not so much of the apple pie filling. Your best bet, IMO, is to get FLV Apple Filling(sooooo good) and FA Apple Pie and it would make a banging start to an apple pie.

Oh really? Awwww, thank you! I’m excited!
I will say, if I spent less time on here and more time working at work, I'd probably have a little more free time. Haha

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks sounds like a must try,but what does marzipan taste like??
Like heaven.

mar·zi·pan
Dictionary result for marzipan
/ˈmärzəˌpan,ˈmärtsəˌpan/
noun
noun: marzipan
a sweet, yellowish paste of ground almonds, sugar, and egg whites, often colored and used to make small cakes or confections or as an icing for larger cakes.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Like heaven.

mar·zi·pan
/ˈmärzəˌpan,ˈmärtsəˌpan/
noun
a sweet, yellowish paste of ground almonds, sugar, and egg whites, often colored and used to make small cakes or confections or as an icing for larger cakes.
Sound good!! Will order!!! Been wanting some apple

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I enjoy all of these solo at 5%
FW Blueberry
FW Wild Cherry
FW Black Cherry
FW Sweet Tangerine
FW Natural Lemonade
FW Strawberry Shortcake
CAP Harvest Berry

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For non-fruit flavors, all of these solo at 5%
FW Cotton Candy
FW Fudge Brownie
FW Cinnamon Red Hot (strong)
CAP French Vanilla
CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
CAP Chocolate Glazed Donut

Kman

Member For 1 Year
I enjoy all of these solo at 5%
FW Blueberry
FW Wild Cherry
FW Black Cherry
FW Sweet Tangerine
FW Natural Lemonade
FW Strawberry Shortcake
CAP Harvest Berry
Awsome thanks for the info!! And how much ethyl maltol or sweetner ,,i can usually only put 1 drop of cap sweetner and drop of ethyl maltol, in a 30 ml bottle or else it will mite the flavors,

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Awsome thanks for the info!! And how much ethyl maltol or sweetner ,,i can usually only put 1 drop of cap sweetner and drop of ethyl maltol, in a 30 ml bottle or else it will mite the flavors,
(Mute) ,,,,,,,,but I tried the cap harvest berry and couldn't pull the flavor out maybe I needed to put in some sweentner ???

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like heaven.

mar·zi·pan
/ˈmärzəˌpan,ˈmärtsəˌpan/
noun
This^^^^^

Kman

Member For 1 Year
For non-fruit flavors, all of these solo at 5%
FW Cotton Candy
FW Fudge Brownie
FW Cinnamon Red Hot (strong)
CAP French Vanilla
CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
CAP Chocolate Glazed Donut
How's that cinnamon work for you ??? Do you have to use a glass bottle??? And I am vaping some cap vanilla bean ice cream, its good!! The French vanilla sound like a must too! But yah can I use the cinnamon in my chubby gorilla plastic bottles???

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How's that cinnamon work for you ??? Do you have to use a glass bottle??

No clue about gorilla bottles.
It isn't something I vape often but I use HDPE bottles. At 5% it is very strong so start light and increase to your liking. Cinnamon is like eating spicy food so really depends on your preference.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Usually nothing else added.
Sometimes 1 or 2 percent FA Marshmallow to add some 'fluff' to the taste.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's that cinnamon work for you ??? Do you have to use a glass bottle??? And I am vaping some cap vanilla bean ice cream, its good!! The French vanilla sound like a must too! But yah can I use the cinnamon in my chubby gorilla plastic bottles???
If you are looking for more of a bakery cinnamon and less of a candy FA cinnamon Ceylon or FLV rich cinnamon are the go to options

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here is my thing with single flavors and why I favor making my own one shots and this is just for me, but Wayne walker said it really well in one of his videos. If companies made really great single flavors that were meant to be vaped on their own then we wouldn’t have recipes. We’d buy FW coconut cream pie and just vape it with some pg vg and nic. Personally I like much more complex flavors and find that even something simple as strawberry, when doing just one single flavor it doesn’t cut it or give me what I’m looking for.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So here is my thing with single flavors and why I favor making my own one shots and this is just for me, but Wayne walker said it really well in one of his videos. If companies made really great single flavors that were meant to be vaped on their own then we wouldn’t have recipes. We’d buy FW coconut cream pie and just vape it with some pg vg and nic. Personally I like much more complex flavors and find that even something simple as strawberry, when doing just one single flavor it doesn’t cut it or give me what I’m looking for.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If companies made really great single flavors that were meant to be vaped on their own then we wouldn’t have recipes.

But taste is subjective, it's all a matter of opinion. It's no different from saying "If man were meant to fly, he'd have wings". But we built airplanes and millions fly anyway.

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a number of FW flavors that I quite like as solo flavors (and maybe a touch of sweetener)

Scooby Drink
Tropical Creme Breeze
Boom
Shirley Temple
Happy Hour
Cherry Berry
Cloud 9
Cucumber Mint
Watermelon -regular or Candy (+ 0.5% menthol)

etc...

Kman

Member For 1 Year
There are a number of FW flavors that I quite like as solo flavors (and maybe a touch of sweetener)

Scooby Drink
Tropical Creme Breeze
Boom
Shirley Temple
Happy Hour
Cherry Berry
Cloud 9
Cucumber Mint

etc...

Kman

Member For 1 Year
I am piecing this together and been taking some notes from this site like mixing strawberries, and which ones hold up the best, and just finished a decent cream I have been working out for my friuts,havnt gotten to bakeries yet,its alot to learn and fun,from just shake and vaping for a couple years dah!!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Scooby Drink
Tropical Creme Breeze
Boom
Shirley Temple
Happy Hour
Cherry Berry
Cloud 9
Cucumber Mint

etc...
I'm not saying there aren't any that are good. What I'm saying is that no strawberry is complete. No apple pie concentrate is all there. No one banana is going to give you the closest flavor to an actual banana, it requires mixing. If someone made an amazing apple pie concentrate that tasted like biting into a nice buttery crust and down through some cinnamon apple caramel filling and finished off with a slight sugary crunch, then we would just put that concentrate into some vg/pg/nic and vape it. There are plenty of good solo flavors. TFA Banana Bread is good solo, I like VBIC or LB VIC solo and plenty of other stuff, but I don't vape single flavors often because they are usually not complete for me. I wish it was that simple, I wouldn't have so many damn flavors. TFA Strawberry Ripe and cap sweet strawberry mixed at a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio is always going to be better than one on their own IMHO, which is why I suggest mixing up a 20 or 30 mil of that as a one shot and then using that as a "solo" flavor.

EDIT: @Kman I think there are many better mixing channels on youtube just go there and type in diy ejuice mixing.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
I'm not saying there aren't any that are good. What I'm saying is that no strawberry is complete. No apple pie concentrate is all there. No one banana is going to give you the closest flavor to an actual banana, it requires mixing. If someone made an amazing apple pie concentrate that tasted like biting into a nice buttery crust and down through some cinnamon apple caramel filling and finished off with a slight sugary crunch, then we would just put that concentrate into some vg/pg/nic and vape it. There are plenty of good solo flavors. TFA Banana Bread is good solo, I like VBIC or LB VIC solo and plenty of other stuff, but I don't vape single flavors often because they are usually not complete for me. I wish it was that simple, I wouldn't have so many damn flavors. TFA Strawberry Ripe and cap sweet strawberry mixed at a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio is always going to be better than one on their own IMHO, which is why I suggest mixing up a 20 or 30 mil of that as a one shot and then using that as a "solo" flavor.

EDIT: @Kman I think there are many better mixing channels on youtube just go there and type in diy ejuice mixing.
Yah thanks for the info !! I do vape VBIC solo,but I have been mixing at least to friuts together ,like the strawberry sweet and the strawberry ripe,I matured a little in my mixing ,and getting to 3 flavors,just working on how much sweetner or ethyl maltol to use,I usually use Ethel maltol with the friuts mixes ,just made some green goblin with 3 flavors ,just letting that steep for 5 days,before i try and speed steeping I add a little Bavarian and a touch of sweet cream to the vanilla bean ice cream and I have to get a couple strawberries to go with it ,just messin around see what I get!!peace!!!!

VU Sponsors