Become a Patron!

Some battery help

Have Atlantis tank with .5ohms and aspire cf mod. I have an MXJO IMR 18650 2500mah 35A battery and a Samsung INR 18650 2500 MAH 20A battery. What would be the pros and cons of using theses different batteries, vaping experience, etc. thanks.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That mxjo is not a 35 amp battery but is an advertisement of a 35amp burst..More than likely its only 20amps as well...but 20 amps is more than enough for a .5 coil at 4.2v.

Either one should be fine to use as long as you dont go below .5 ohm...always make sure you have a good ohms tester...One mistake or one time not checking can be a problem for you.

If the samsung you are refering to is the 25R model they are a great battery..great battery life. Compared to even sonys and an efest 2500 purple i have which is a re wrapped LG HE2 battery.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Either of those batteries are just fine for the CF Mod with ohms down to .3, which is the lowest the cf mod will fire.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Look on my signature and click on liion wholesale...Great price and fast shipping...tell him youre from VapingUnderground in the notes and you may get a free battey case...id get 2 batteries so you have another to use while charging one.

But as mentioned the 2 you have will work .

VU Sponsors