Become a Patron!

something about the salt based ejuice

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Tmart ecig and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

While I have never used Nic Salts it is supposedly smoother and more easily absorbed by your body which allows for higher MG Levels. I am sure others like my buddy @David Wolf will come along and give you a plethora of information.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hey Tmart. Nic salts juices are basically a lot smoother than regular Nic juices, that’s why some people vape a lot higher Nic level Nic salts in pod mods or other tanks at lower power.

Thinking of experimenting with the salts.

Where is the best place to get them?

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thinking of experimenting with the salts.

Where is the best place to get them?
Hey Uncle RJ,
I bout my first nic salts ejuice from originevape last year, 45 mg nic salts, I just looked and I think they only sell the 25 mg strength there now. I did a quick search and myvaporstore has it 5 bucks cheaper, and in either strength, I've bought from them before so a good place. I liked the Mint very much, and the Canolli was soso. I vape high nic, but even 45 mg nic salts was too much for me even in a pod mod, so I had to cut it a bit with PG/VG.
Nowadays I diy and use Nude Nicotine Nic Salts, (Signature) in a diy mix at 24 mg for my NET tobacco diy, in a doggy style tank at 12W, and 32 mg diy Ice Peppermint diy in a tank at 9W, I only vape about 2 1/2 ml a day between the two. I've tried 4 different pod mods, and like the Myjets a lot, but like my pal Steve above I found that the pods just got too expensive (we got them dirt cheap for a while, but no more) So now Im using doggy style tanks and building spaced coils, takes me no time and cheap.
Nic Salts are definitely worth giving a try, especially if you find your nic/PG too harsh.

VU Sponsors