Become a Patron!

Something big!!! Wismec EXO Skeleton ES300 Starter Kit!

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Do you remember the Wismec Predator 228 with Elabo Kit?

Now they have a more fabulous product--Wismec ES300 Exoskeleton Kit

How is that?

More details: Wismec EXO Skeleton ES300 Starter Kit -Elegomall

The Wismec ES300 Exoskeleton TC Starter Kit is a combination of Wismec's most aggressive design and advanced output device featuring open-chassis capable of throttling up to 300W to pair with a matching atomizer tank.
The ES300 Exoskeleton 300W TC Box Mod was processed through an extensive design and manufacturing process from engineers at Wismec, carefully crafting a high-quality welded framework and durable zinc alloy base chassis.
The webbed design surrounding the structure provides a stunning impression while simultaneously allows an anti-slip grip for the rounded-contour device.

Main Feature:
1. Unique transparent body with top OLED screen
2. Interchangeable EXO Skeletons in three colors
3. Brand-new WT series coils with optimal flavor and huge cloud
4. Intuitive slide-top fill with creative child lock system
5. 200W/300W powerful output with 2/3 cell options

Do you think about it?

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think I would like to hold that in my hand for the amount of time that I vape every day. The bars look uncomfortable.

I think it's ugly, and I think a full shell would probably be more sturdy against drops.

But that's just what I think

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't think I would like to hold that in my hand for the amount of time that I vape every day. The bars look uncomfortable.

I think it's ugly, and I think a full shell would probably be more sturdy against drops.

But that's just what I think

Many people think it's ugly, :facepalm:. But it's special in some ways.

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well it is unique. Totally props for that at least!
Hi, it has several advantages.
giphy.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Many people think it's ugly, :facepalm:. But it's special in some ways.
You mean special as in football helmet, fidget spinner crayon eating and window licking special?

I kind of like it thou, just wishing they had hot pepto pink cage.... I would rock it.

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You mean special as in football helmet, fidget spinner crayon eating and window licking special?

I kind of like it thou, just wishing they had hot pepto pink cage.... I would rock it.

:(They don' t have hot pink now. The light of it is very cool.

VU Sponsors