VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone, I am the owner of Somich vape. We are a small business located in southern Michigan that makes high quality liquid for cheap prices.

I started selling my liquid to customers at vape shops i worked for in the Toledo Ohio area, we average 100 bottles a week. I decided to make my own business and change the prices so that everyone can afford a high quality liquid. We quit smoking to obviously get healthier but also save some $$$, so I want everyone to be able to afford my e-liquid.

I have been vaping for years now, compete in competitions and also raffle off my liquid at these cloud comps, I love seeing people vape my liquid and telling me how good it is, so I want more then just locals to vape my juice, I stand behind it 100% if I didn't think it was really good I wouldn't bother investing into it. With prices increasing and quality decreasing I want to stand out, I'm not looking to make a quick buck, this is my hobby and if I can help people save money while getting a good vape, then by all means i'm all for it!

www.somichvape.com

30ml - $10
60ml - $18
120ml - $23
180ml SAMPLE PACK! $30 ( all our flavors in 30ml bottles!)

Last edited:

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How much pg is in your juice?

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
20% pg martinelias, if you want a custom order just leave a note with the order, it's no hassle,

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Prices are pretty bad ass.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thank you, Like I said this is a hobby, and as a vapist, I love getting the best bang for my buck, I personally don't vape any other liquid but my own, not just for the reason that it's cheap for me and to promote it, but I love it to death haha. After seeing the vape communities reaction to my juice and reading reviews on it, I thought well why not branch out and give everyone a chance to try it, like it,love it, hate it, the prices are very fair.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Best of luck to you!

I will check in from time to time to see when you have my favorite flavor profiles added to your product line.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You should add a variety pack of 30 Ml's while you still have a small line.

Nice lookin' site :)

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, I am the owner of Somich vape. We are a small business located in southern Michigan that makes high quality liquid for cheap prices.

I started selling my liquid to customers at vape shops i worked for in the Toledo Ohio area, we average 100 bottles a week. I decided to make my own business and change the prices so that everyone can afford a high quality liquid. We quit smoking to obviously get healthier but also save some $$$, so I want everyone to be able to afford my e-liquid.

This is my first ever post promoting my juice, it's not fully complete yet, i'm still waiting on my labels to be sent out but everything else is good to go! Now I don't have hundreds of flavors nor do I have tobacco or menthol, but the handful of liquid I do make, I feel there is something for everyone.

I have been vaping for years now, compete in competitions and also raffle off my liquid at these cloud comps, I love seeing people vape my liquid and telling me how good it is, so I want more then just locals to vape my juice, I stand behind it 100% if I didn't think it was really good I wouldn't bother investing into it. With prices increasing and quality decreasing I want to stand out, I'm not looking to make a quick buck, this is my hobby and if I can help people save money while getting a good vape, then by all means i'm all for it!

www.somichvape.com

30ml - $10
60ml - $18
120ml - $23

Hey man congratulations!

I live in Toledo, wondering if I've tried any of your stuff before? What shops carried your stuff and under what label? I too diy, good to see a local taking it to the next level. I sell to the vapers at Chrysler (my workplace) but nothing too crazy.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey man congratulations!

I live in Toledo, wondering if I've tried any of your stuff before? What shops carried your stuff and under what label? I too diy, good to see a local taking it to the next level. I sell to the vapers at Chrysler (my workplace) but nothing too crazy.
Vaporworld, on alexis, and some shops in Michigan. If you came in you prolly seen me before

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bit and bought a sample pack. Juice vape ready or they need some steep time? Thanks for the good prices too

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bit and bought a sample pack. Juice vape ready or they need some steep time? Thanks for the good prices too
I saw, they will be shipped out tomorrow, and no steeping is required but with most juices that is for the user to decide. me personally I never steeped them, and it's always a real great vape. I thank you for your purchase my friend.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not a problem. Love trying new juices and the sample pack seemed like a no brainer.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not a problem. Love trying new juices and the sample pack seemed like a no brainer.

Your package will arrive Monday, must have been a delay because it was supposed to be today, I appologize.

Also to everyone, our site is down for the time being until we get our new payment processing, sites such as paypal, square, stripe, do not allow the sales of Ecigs, were working with Iprocessing with authorize.net. Iprocessing is a big follower and supporter of ecigs and goes to ecig expos, so as soon as were back up were gonna be running some cool new deals, our newest deal will be anyone who places a order and recommends someone to us, you send a email with their full name I will give you 20% off. This can be used for how ever many people you recommend. You recommend 6 people and they all order, you can use a personal code however you want 6 Times, I am a giving type of person we did just create our Facebook page so it's looking sad with no likes really yet, so if you like our page I will be posting new deals every week once it starts getting worth to do so,

Also once the website is back up I took a reccomendation and put a sample pack up, but guys, this isn't a small sample pack, you get every flavor we have in a 30ml bottle for only $30, that right now is 180ml, and more flavors are always being made so keep a eye on this.
I am doing this because I stand by my flavors 100% I know if your not just into tobacco,menthol,cofee vape, you will defiantly find something in our stock you will love.

I will post here once the site is up I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Vape on
So-mich Vape, for vapors, by vapors.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Monday works for me man, faster shipping than most juice companies lol

caman24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tried the site but it wont let me checkout? no payment option

McGanksta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are waiting for a new payment processing company

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried the site but it wont let me checkout? no payment option
Sorry for that, we are back up now, still need to add more to the site to make it not so plain but we are up and running again and taking orders! Coupon code will be at the bottom of your webpage, good to be back! 20% off for everyone use code HK0ANEXBVVW2

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I placed a order for a sample pack tonight received e mail stating it will ship tomorrow, wow

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I placed a order for a sample pack tonight received e mail stating it will ship tomorrow, wow
thanks again greg for the order! Ordering from us no reason it shouldn't be shipped out next day!

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been vaping on my samplers since Tue, I'll be ordering 120ml bottles of Cheat Day and The Guy for sure

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been vaping on my samplers since Tue, I'll be ordering 120ml bottles of Cheat Day and The Guy for sure
Glad to hear it! Those are the most popular ones locally at the stores that carry my juice. How did u like the others

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I liked them all. Those two stood out for me for sure. I like the peanut butter with the faint taste of chocolate. Most juice guys go way to heavy on the chocolate and ruin what would probably other wise be a good vape.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I liked them all. Those two stood out for me for sure. I like the peanut butter with the faint taste of chocolate. Most juice guys go way to heavy on the chocolate and ruin what would probably other wise be a good vape.
Awesome ty so much for the review. I'm glad you liked them. I want all my liquids to be unique and stand apart from others. Thanks again!

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just placed an order for the sampler pack!!! Thanks for posting on here.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just placed an order for the sampler pack!!! Thanks for posting on here.
Thanks for the order! Your package is on its way! Hope you like it!
I just ordered a sampler too. The prices are very good, which is what motivated me to try your juice.
:) made your order as soon as I got the order, your order will be in the mail tomorrow and on its way! Hope you like the liquid!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might have to check out your sample pack. Seems like really great pricing.
I typically vape my own stuff but I can always venture out while I have stuff steeping. hehehehe

NurseErin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered my sample pack. I couldn't pass up that amazing price from a fellow Michigander! I can't wait to try.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I might have to check out your sample pack. Seems like really great pricing.
I typically vape my own stuff but I can always venture out while I have stuff steeping. hehehehe
defiantly man, i'll be looking for the order :) any orders made today will be sent out tomorrow :)!
I just ordered my sample pack. I couldn't pass up that amazing price from a fellow Michigander! I can't wait to try.
:) got your order and it will be shipped out tomorrow :)! i appreciate it! and hopefully you will find something your really like and vape on some local michigander juice!

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Just received my sample pack, the juice is great on arrival . I ordere sample packs from two other juice companies recently still waiting for the flavors to fully develop. Only problem is deciding my favorite, they all taste great . Thanks

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just received my sample pack, the juice is great on arrival . I ordere sample packs from two other juice companies recently still waiting for the flavors to fully develop. Only problem is deciding my favorite, they all taste great . Thanks
That's great Greg! I'm very happy that you liked them and I honestly really appreciate the feedback

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i'm really happy that the sample packs have been flying! though the price will increase to $35 instead of $30 soonish so get the sample pack and try all our flavors while you can save some money! then you can have a easy determination what flavors you really like! *remember at this cost your only paying $5 for a 30ml bottle!*

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good luck to you!!!!

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to have to give this juice a shot. Sounds like a great deal

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
damn that's a great price, ordered a sample pack it should be on its way to Iraq brother

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good luck to you!!!!
thank you!
I'm going to have to give this juice a shot. Sounds like a great deal
:) yah give the sample pack a shot see what you think, who knows maybe you will find a new ADV!
damn that's a great price, ordered a sample pack it should be on its way to Iraq brother
just made your order, just wanna say, thank you for your service! and I hope you love the liquid! you take care sir! order will be shipping out tomorrow.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:) just to let everyone know the 20% discount code expires this weekend

immafool

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
will you ship to canada???

there are no options on the checkout =(

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
will you ship to canada???

there are no options on the checkout =(
From what I read a lot of nicotine juice was getting seized at the border so I mean I didn't wanna take chances now if this has changed I'll make a option asap.

ckone180

Member For 4 Years
I have tried all of the flavors in the sample pack and figured I would share my feelings about them in case anyone is on the fence waiting for more feedback.

First, the shipping was quick, the price was very good. All five flavors came in nice, thick plastic 30mL bottles. The labels were plain with the flavors written in marker. The liquid was fairly thick, consistent with other 80VG juices I have tried.

These juices were good quality. My statements below are based on my interpretations, tastes and flavor profiles listed on the website.

For reference purposes, my setup is a TC Smok VCT set for 35W and 420 degrees.

Jolly Woh! was the first flavor I tried. I think it's a very decent flavor, not too weak and mimics an apple jolly rancher. I did not notice any unpleasant tastes, smells or throat hit. Very smooth, would consider purchasing again.

Rainbow Fuse was the next up, and it was well done. This one has a little more kick in the flavor department. It has a bit more throat hit as well, seemed less dense than the other flavors. this flavor reminded me of rainbow sherbet. I may consider this one again, as well.

Banana Cream was a miss for me. The banana flavor is there, the throat hit is smooth. There is a dense-ness to the clouds that I prefer. The flavor is just not what I was expecting for a banana cream. To me it is more like a banana bread type flavor. I thought this one was more akin to a banana bread pudding, and if that was the goal, it is pretty representative. I would not purchase this one again, but that's my opinion.

Tuscan Sammy was a decent take on the popular cereal flavor that nearly everyone is trying to make. There was not an overpowering cereal base which I expected from the smell of the liquid. The flavor is light, but smooth. There is an aftertaste to this one. I would consider a future purchase of this but recommend they tweak the strength of the flavoring a tiny amount.

Cheat Day was the last one I sampled, and the one I think I was looking forward to the most. I have not tried many peanut butter type flavors, so I was game for a new one. This one was another miss for me. I do not get much flavor from it at all, and cannot discern peanut butter from the cereal? Is that what this is supposed to taste like? Maybe a Reese's peanut butter cereal? Not sure, but it was very faint if anything. It is smooth, no throat hit or unpleasantness about it, just kind of flavorless. I do not think I would recommend this one.

I wish the best for Somich Vapes, keep up the good fight for providing quality eliquid at decent prices!

Last edited:

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have tried all of the flavors in the sample pack and figured I would share my feelings about them in case anyone is on the fence waiting for more feedback.

First, the shipping was quick, the price was very good. All five flavors came in nice, thick plastic 30mL bottles. The labels were plain with the flavors written in marker. The liquid was fairly thick, consistent with other 80VG juices I have tried.

For reference purposes, my setup is a TC Smok VCT set for 35W and 420 degrees.

Jolly Woh! was the first flavor I tried. I think it's a very decent flavor, not too weak and mimics an apple jolly rancher. I did not notice any unpleasant tastes, smells or throat hit. Very smooth, would consider purchasing again.

Rainbow Fuse was the next up, and it was well done. This one has a little more kick in the flavor department. It has a bit more throat hit as well, seemed less dense than the other flavors. this flavor reminded me of rainbow sherbet. I may consider this one again, as well.

Banana Cream was a total miss for me. Like Somich Vapes review on the ECF forum, not much to write about. The banana flavor is there, the throat hit is smooth. There is a dense-ness to the clouds that I prefer. The flavor is just not what I was expecting for a banana cream. To me it is more like a banana bread type flavor. I would not purchase this one again, but that's my opinion.

Tuscan Sammy was a decent take on the popular cereal flavor that nearly everyone is trying to make. There was not an overpowering cereal base which I expected from the smell of the liquid. The flavor is light, but smooth. There is an aftertaste to this one. I would consider a future purchase of this one, but recommend they tweak the strength of the flavoring a tiny amount.

Cheat Day was the last one I sampled, and the one I think I was looking forward to the most. I have not tried many peanut butter type flavors, so I was game for a new one. This one was another miss for me. I do not get much flavor from it at all, and cannot discern peanut butter from the cereal? Is that what this is supposed to taste like? Maybe a Reese's peanut butter cereal? Not sure, but it was very faint if anything. It is smooth, no throat hit or unpleasantness about it, just kind of flavorless. I do not think I would recommend this one.

I wish the best for Somich Vapes, keep up the good fight for providing quality eliquid at decent prices!
I am sorry most flavors didn't work for you, surprised me tbh, cause bcp and cheat day are the most popular in the b&m, none the less I appreciate the feedback and hopefully in the future you will give us another go and see if anything has changed, or new flavor you might like. I really appreciate the feedback like I said and I am sorry it couldn't of been all positive, but everyone has different tastebuds just glad you liked some of them! :) you take care sir

ckone180

Member For 4 Years
I am sorry most flavors didn't work for you, surprised me tbh, cause bcp and cheat day are the most popular in the b&m, none the less I appreciate the feedback and hopefully in the future you will give us another go and see if anything has changed, or new flavor you might like. I really appreciate the feedback like I said and I am sorry it couldn't of been all positive, but everyone has different tastebuds just glad you liked some of them! :) you take care sir
No need to apologize. None of the flavors were unvapeable, and I have completely emptied 3 of the 5 bottles. If my synopsis came across as though I thought they were poor quality, then I am the one that should apologize. They were all of good quality, and for the price I would say they are definitely a win in my book. I was just trying to inform others of the actual taste profiles that I was experiencing. For example, if the banana cream pie was labeled as banana bread pudding my general review would be completely different. In fact, I am pretty sure I would recommend it as such. For a banana cream pie I am looking for a light, bright type of taste versus the more baked (perhaps this is the wrong word) banana dessert. I have only half the banana cream pie left in the bottle, so it is definitely not a bad product. I am sure I will finish the Cheat Day as well, I just need to change my expectations for something different than I had planned. The flavors were all very smooth and produce dense clouds.

Our hobby needs more vendors like yours, providing a better price point for the products. The "high end" part of vaping has been trampled with products claiming they are superior, but often the available options are big let downs. Even the finest flavorings, complex distribution networks and so forth do not justify the $0.75+ per mL price point that is being tossed around. These suppliers have many different reasonings behind the pricing structures like the instability of future regulations, marketing and so on. To me, it all comes down to maximizing profits, exploitation in knowing that cigarette smokers tend to spend more for less to support their habits.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No need to apologize. None of the flavors were unvapeable, and I have completely emptied 3 of the 5 bottles. If my synopsis came across as though I thought they were poor quality, then I am the one that should apologize. They were all of good quality, and for the price I would say they are definitely a win in my book. I was just trying to inform others of the actual taste profiles that I was experiencing. For example, if the banana cream pie was labeled as banana bread pudding my general review would be completely different. In fact, I am pretty sure I would recommend it as such. For a banana cream pie I am looking for a light, bright type of taste versus the more baked (perhaps this is the wrong word) banana dessert. I have only half the banana cream pie left in the bottle, so it is definitely not a bad product. I am sure I will finish the Cheat Day as well, I just need to change my expectations for something different than I had planned. The flavors were all very smooth and produce dense clouds.

Our hobby needs more vendors like yours, providing a better price point for the products. The "high end" part of vaping has been trampled with products claiming they are superior, but often the available options are big let downs. Even the finest flavorings, complex distribution networks and so forth do not justify the $0.75+ per mL price point that is being tossed around. These suppliers have many different reasonings behind the pricing structures like the instability of future regulations, marketing and so on. To me, it all comes down to maximizing profits, exploitation in knowing that cigarette smokers tend to spend more for less to support their habits.
Oh no reason to apologise my good sir! I am just a people pleaser and always try to make everyone happy haha I know everyone taste different stuff so I mean I expect different reviews on the liquid, like above,most people loved cheat day, in my b&m some people don't really enjoy rainbow fusion, others love the banana cream pie it's a tough thing to do flavoring because of this, but as long as you find one like you said you would reorder then I am pleased, I wanted to ask, no review of the guy? Also now all the juices are steeped for 2 weeks so maybe they taste better from when you orders maybe if you order rainbow fusion and it taste a little more potent, give the cheat day a try again, u said you looked forward to it the most, that's why I say this.

Also tyvm for the kind words, it means a lot to me

ckone180

Member For 4 Years
Ouch! I totally skipped The Guy! That was the first one I tried, and consequently emptied before trying anything else! The Guy was my favorite. I will need to see if I have any left to get a refresher, as I do not want to misrepresent it. I should have written notes as I we ant along, but I actually cycled through the remaining flavors the past two days, but had no The Guy remaining, so I couldn't give it another shot. That is a good problem to have!

VU Sponsors