VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouch! I totally skipped The Guy! That was the first one I tried, and consequently emptied before trying anything else! The Guy was my favorite. I will need to see if I have any left to get a refresher, as I do not want to misrepresent it. I should have written notes as I we ant along, but I actually cycled through the remaining flavors the past two days, but had no The Guy remaining, so I couldn't give it another shot. That is a good problem to have!
Haha yah the guy goes pretty quickly haha! Yah if,you can find just a little bit to do a review on it would defiantly love to hear it from,you, very good detailed review :)

ckone180

Member For 4 Years
Haha yah the guy goes pretty quickly haha! Yah if,you can find just a little bit to do a review on it would defiantly love to hear it from,you, very good detailed review :)
Certainly. I also went back and edited my original review post to clarify that these are quality flavors.

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Well blew through the sample order. So I just ordered the banana cream pie and toucan loops (120ml) my favorites in the group. They lowered the price to $20 and shipment was super fast last order..

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well blew through the sample order. So I just ordered the banana cream pie and toucan loops (120ml) my favorites in the group. They lowered the price to $20 and shipment was super fast last order..
Received and is being made :) will ship out tomorrow

VapnCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my sample pack yesterday and I have tried the "cheat day" and the "Jolly ***".

Cheat Day- I hate peanut butter, though this was really good. It actually tasted like that peanut butter cereal. Which I was really surprised. Im enjoying it a lot. I have it in my Smok M80 and vaping it at 45 watts. Great taste and the after taste is nice also. Quality juice here.

Jolly ***- Im vaping this on the MVP 20W at 17watts. First initial taste is unknown, its candiesh and tastes good. I just cant get a recognizable taste from it. Still, the after taste is such plus. Also love the cloud production from both juices. Very good stuff here.

Overall - Have spent tons of money in the past for liquids to usually be disappointed. Your stuff is cheap and tastes great so far. My fiancé loves coming into the bedroom and smelling a bakery lol. The next batch I get I will be dropping to a lower nicotine level to get the nice throat hit. Good stuff brothaman

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my sample pack yesterday and I have tried the "cheat day" and the "Jolly ***".

Cheat Day- I hate peanut butter, though this was really good. It actually tasted like that peanut butter cereal. Which I was really surprised. Im enjoying it a lot. I have it in my Smok M80 and vaping it at 45 watts. Great taste and the after taste is nice also. Quality juice here.

Jolly ***- Im vaping this on the MVP 20W at 17watts. First initial taste is unknown, its candiesh and tastes good. I just cant get a recognizable taste from it. Still, the after taste is such plus. Also love the cloud production from both juices. Very good stuff here.

Overall - Have spent tons of money in the past for liquids to usually be disappointed. Your stuff is cheap and tastes great so far. My fiancé loves coming into the bedroom and smelling a bakery lol. The next batch I get I will be dropping to a lower nicotine level to get the nice throat hit. Good stuff brothaman
Awesome to hear! Glad you like it, on the other bottles if you haven't, try giving them a good shake before use, that tends to get the flavor going more after sitting in a bag for a few days. Ha had a good laugh with the fiance thing.

Thank you very much for the kind words to, :) want everyone to be able to afford quality juice and not have to spend a arm and a leg, glad it's working! Keep me posted on the other flavors you try :)

VapnCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just tried the Banana Cream. I hate to wait and let it steep for sometime because it had a alcohol taste to it. Now that its steeped, really nice flavoring on this. Probably has the strongest flavor. Very smooth juice and its got the perfect throat hit im looking for. Also, the clouds on all your juices has been impressive. Good stuff.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just tried the Banana Cream. I hate to wait and let it steep for sometime because it had a alcohol taste to it. Now that its steeped, really nice flavoring on this. Probably has the strongest flavor. Very smooth juice and its got the perfect throat hit im looking for. Also, the clouds on all your juices has been impressive. Good stuff.

Awesome to hear man I am glad you like it, I am unsure about the alcohol taste but as long as it's gone that's good. :) Ty for the feedback I really appreciate it

Okay guys I got two flavors I'm having tested in the b&m today, orange cream cicle ice cream and a mix of something that will be called Dragon breath, it's fruity but will make you yell fus do rah after vaping it, jk lol but it stands out from all the flavors I've had before defiantly going to be a adv for me

VapnCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Somich, I just referred a friend over ta ya. He should be ordering in the next week or so. I saw the new flavors. Once im done with this batch Ill probably buy the new flavors. Good stuff here man.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Somich, I just referred a friend over ta ya. He should be ordering in the next week or so. I saw the new flavors. Once im done with this batch Ill probably buy the new flavors. Good stuff here man.
I really appreciate it! I am glad you like them :). When your buddy orders shoot me a PM and I'll make you a discount code :)

Just tried the Guy and *ngel *ust, friggin love the flavor. Smooth vape with awesome taste and clouds. Im picking up my second order soon! Thanks!

VU Sponsors