Become a Patron!
Hey guys! I have for some time tried to look for a certain cooling effect to my recipes. I bought some Malaysian e juice (Fcukin Flava) which was unique. the cool effect was not as the koolada we know and definitely not menthol / mint! It was extremely cool in a different way than koolada 10%. Does anyone have any guesses on what it can be? also the strong sweetner they have used is also different than sucralose, stevia or super sweet from the cap .. I hope that someone can help! :)

BTW This is my first post in here :p

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HiLIQ's Cooling Agent seems to be different to me. I didn't enjoy Koolada because it irritated my throat. The Cooling Agent provides a smooth cooling sensation without a minty or menthol taste. I have the 40%. Great stuff ! I use it in my beer vape :D

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :)

You should try HiLIQ's nicotine as well. I've been vaping since 2010 and this nic is the cleanest I've ever had.

HiLIQ's Cooling Agent seems to be different to me. I didn't enjoy Koolada because it irritated my throat. The Cooling Agent provides a smooth cooling sensation without a minty or menthol taste. I have the 40%. Great stuff ! I use it in my beer vape :D

Hi Jimi,

I have been interested in getting a new cooling agent I had a few of questions:

• What % do you use it at?
  • Is it "WS-23 Cooling Agent"
  • How would describe the throat hit from it?
  • Have you found any muting of flavours like you get with Koolada over a long steep?

thanks

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess it dont hurt to try. Menthol I just dont like it never have. Koolada is not tremble but you can keep that one also.thks for the info

VU Sponsors