Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a "rescue" mod show up in my mailbox today:

T04Um4y.jpg

Rescue? People just send you their unwanted mods so you have to feed them and raise them? Not a bad job. Where to I sign up?

Chris

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I figured out why I like my vtinbox better than my therion. Therion you are squonking lower on bottle. Inbox closer to the middle. Therion seems harder to squonk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Take pity on the new guys, give a description of what's in the picture, at least that way we'll know what we're drooling over!
Catfish DNA 200 squonker with GAIA RDTA, the lazy man's squonk atty.....just fill the tank squonking when it's low....really a fantastic atty....!

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Catfish DNA 200 squonker with GAIA RDTA, the lazy man's squonk atty.....just fill the tank squonking when it's low....really a fantastic atty....!
Personally I see no point squonking with a tank unless its like a 2ml tank. That just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alphabet soup Speed Revolution atty (YFTK) not a bad MTL atty. No AFC, only a 1.0 mm air hole (single), decent machining, post screws with flat bottoms/caps so you can actually are able to trap the wire. Deep well with the pin protruding so it will not drain fully. Decent flavor. I had no time to play with post positions (you can re-position the positive post) and could only find a SS 2.0 mm ID clapton coil I had made earlier. It has posibilities but for now.....I'm running back to the Nuppin.:vino:
Forgot to add, it comes with the squonk pin installed and an extra 510 pin insulator in the goodies bag.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I keep eyeballing the Gaia. You like? I ended up ordering the pindad...but you can never have too many squonk options
Really good flavor, and a lazy man's squonk atty....just fill the 2ml tank by squonking instead of squonking every four-five hits off the atty.....:wave:

I didn't think I'd ever get this lazy, but I guess I have become "thee truly lazy Squonker".....:giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Tipped over. Cart ordered after some serious clearing out (it's been building up for a while, lol).

En route:
- Wasp Nano
- Advken Gorge
- Ducky chew toy for ma kitteh
- a couple driptips. Can't have too many drip tips...

7095300-2-thumb.jpg
7304202-3-thumb.jpg

It's a funner read when you buy drunk and then forget about it :xD:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Really good flavor, and a lazy man's squonk atty....just fill the 2ml tank by squonking instead of squonking every four-five hits off the atty.....:wave:

I didn't think I'd ever get this lazy, but I guess I have become "thee truly lazy Squonker".....:giggle:

I have one coming on the slow boat --- the idea of an extra 2 mls was really appealing

The lazy part never occurred to me - being as sloath squonker myself, also very appealing :facepalm:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now you be squonkin'!
I sure am! The problem, as I see it, is that the Nuppin is one of those awesome atties that come around once in a while and if you missed it, you're SOL. Thru the kindness of @The.Drifter I am able to enjoy the Nuppin, otherwise it would be hearsay and I would use whatever new, "latest and greatest " never knowing what I missed and still searching for a great atty. We need more Nuppins produced.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I sure am! The problem, as I see it, is that the Nuppin is one of those awesome atties that come around once in a while and if you missed it, you're SOL. Thru the kindness of @The.Drifter I am able to enjoy the Nuppin, otherwise it would be hearsay and I would use whatever new, "latest and greatest " never knowing what I missed and still searching for a great atty. We need more Nuppins produced.
Nuppin is one of the very few that was designed from scratch as a BF atty. There have been 3 production runs, the first (V1) was made in the Philippines. The second and third runs (V2) were US-made. I think the total number produced is under 1000. If you really want more, ya gotta watch the classifieds like a hawk, 'cause most people who have 'em won't part with 'em.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nuppin is one of the very few that was designed from scratch as a BF atty. There have been 3 production runs, the first (V1) was made in the Philippines. The second and third runs (V2) were US-made. I think the total number produced is under 1000. If you really want more, ya gotta watch the classifieds like a hawk, 'cause most people who have 'em won't part with 'em.
I've noticed, as soon as one is available, it is sold in a heart beat.

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've noticed, as soon as one is available, it is sold in a heart beat.

That's the truth! I've been playing the 'watch like a hawk and be ready to pounce' game for the better part of a year now on a nuppin, but no dice yet. I've missed a few by minutes. Hopefully my day will come, I'm not giving up hope just yet. I sure do wish Pdib would do another run, but I understand. He's got his hands full with a lot of other stuff.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just realized I haven't posted a picture yet of my super cool 8 hole Hadaly yet!

Geez! Have I been ripped off? :facepalm:

My Hadaly clone came today from 3F and all I got were Four holes! :eek:
IMG_20170413_140251375.jpg
(2 holes on each side)

Considering I ordered this during their Holidays on April 1, I guess the lack of holes :) is somewhat compensated by surprisingly fast delivery. (To the Chicagostan area ) Unlike Fasttech, not requiring a signature for delivery was also appreciated.

Ron
---
"If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't get wet you can keep."- Will Rogers

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Geez! Have I been ripped off? :facepalm:

My Hadaly clone came today from 3F and all I got were Four holes! :eek:
View attachment 79474
(2 holes on each side)

Considering I ordered this during their Holidays on April 1, I guess the lack of holes :) is somewhat compensated by surprisingly fast delivery. (To the Chicagostan area ) Unlike Fasttech, not requiring a signature for delivery was also appreciated.

Ron
---
"If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't get wet you can keep."- Will Rogers
I think all of us that only got 4 holes should should file a complaint with 3F / Fasttech because they skimped on the holes. It's an unfair business practice.

Last edited:

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And in other news, my drone landed. I figured since it's got so much wattage to play with, I'd take it for a spin with some big dual claptons in a peerless. Now I'm thinking about finding part time work as a fog machine. It's not my normal vaping style for sure, but I'm having some fun with it right now.

VU Sponsors