Squonkers are Bonkers

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just had another Google. Hadaly seems not to be toooo outrageous... 50/60 bucks has been my limit on an rda besides Vaponaute. I consider those art pieces!

Hadaly is my personal fave put out by commercial enterprises( Hint: get a Nuppin if you see one for sale)

A nice airy one in your price range is the Druga by Augvape - great for double coils and a beautiful piece all around

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sucks living in an anti vaping country.
Which is where my country will be in another year or so barring change in current regs.

many say they will still be able to order from China and such but we cannot order other restricted items from other countries can we?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
sucks living in an anti vaping country.
Which is where my country will be in another year or so barring change in current regs.

many say they will still be able to order from China and such but we cannot order other restricted items from other countries can we?

You can order, but risk losing your purchase to confiscation/rejection at customs

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can order, but risk losing your purchase to confiscation/rejection at customs
yes but most in the USA do not think that will even happen with vape stuff even if the FDA rules do not change.

heck China may embargo us over some Trump foolishness before then anyway.
Wasn't he just accusing China of hacking elections?

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have just never wanted to gamble with a 'maybe' on a clone. Pay once and no fuss no muss....baring all the intellectual property theft/copyright b.s..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah that's kind of where I'm at, no problem to up my game a little just haven't been a super RDA guy enough to know the nuances let alone in squonkville. I've been anti-clone my whole life, clothes, watches, music, etc... Started with my dad showing me the difference between Bass Weejuns and crappy Dexters when I was like 10.
And I just love well made authentically branded anything. There's a good feeling about it. Totally crazy to some but that's just me.
I got spoiled right off the bat with attys, my first was a Satburn on the LPG and then an N22, then Le Mirage & Le Magister, but now for the daily it's a couple Tugboats, Goons & the Kennedy 24, picked up the Bushido and the MarsTeamJapan Thruster which I love.
Beyond that I'm a total newbie.
Always wanted a DotMod but sounds difficult to rig into a squonk no?
How is the Apocalypse Gen 2?
..and why is the Origin so hot, seems like a crampy tiny build deck to me...?

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yes but most in the USA do not think that will even happen with vape stuff even if the FDA rules do not change.

heck China may embargo us over some Trump foolishness before then anyway.
Wasn't he just accusing China of hacking elections?

I was wondering that too.
Would suck to lose the Chinese connection.
Where the fcuk would I buy drip tips?!

TheSneakerWhore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that's kind of where I'm at, no problem to up my game a little just haven't been a super RDA guy enough to know the nuances let alone in squonkville. I've been anti-clone my whole life, clothes, watches, music, etc... Started with my dad showing me the difference between Bass Weejuns and crappy Dexters when I was like 10.
And I just love well made authentically branded anything. There's a good feeling about it. Totally crazy to some but that's just me.
I got spoiled right off the bat with attys, my first was a Satburn on the LPG and then an N22, then Le Mirage & Le Magister, but now for the daily it's a couple Tugboats, Goons & the Kennedy 24, picked up the Bushido and the MarsTeamJapan Thruster which I love.
Beyond that I'm a total newbie.
Always wanted a DotMod but sounds difficult to rig into a squonk no?
How is the Apocalypse Gen 2?
..and why is the Origin so hot, seems like a crampy tiny build deck to me...?
When I started this journey 510 atties were really the only option until I snagged my 1st Golden Greek Ody. It has blown my mind how big this industry has gotten. As far as the tiny chamber atties they are perfect for me. I was never searching for massive clouds, just a dense and very flavor oriented vape. The o16 is a fantastic flavor atty and I have a shift bf2 inbound. My current love is the Narda.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I started this journey 510 atties were really the only option until I snagged my 1st Golden Greek Ody. It has blown my mind how big this industry has gotten. As far as the tiny chamber atties they are perfect for me. I was never searching for massive clouds, just a dense and very flavor oriented vape. The o16 is a fantastic flavor atty and I have a shift bf2 inbound. My current love is the Narda.

You will probably like the shift BF2 then.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Annnnd I'm falling into ANOTHER hole..
Late as fcuk to the party I know but the Origen and Nuppin look perfect to me. I wasn't even gonna go there, I was happy and went crazy enough enough with my zillion dollar 3D printed Tiny Little F#cker.
Thanks a lot assh*les!!
:p

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Annnnd I'm falling into ANOTHER hole..
Late as fcuk to the party I know but the Origen and Nuppin look perfect to me. I wasn't even gonna go there, I was happy and went crazy enough enough with my zillion dollar 3D printed Tiny Little F#cker.
Thanks a lot assh*les!!
:p
May as well enjoy the hole....

BAM crew

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there anything I should keep my eye out for?
Nuppin, then another Nuppin, then......another Nuppin!:vino:
Stumpy...don't talk about the stumpy. I'd been wanting one for quite awhile. Impossible to find. Even clones were impossible to find. A couple days ago I get a tip there are a couple on ECF in the classies, go to check, already sold...to someone in this thread. I know someone who ain't getting a reach around from me any time soon.
You snooze, you looze!!!!!:vino:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have just never wanted to gamble with a 'maybe' on a clone. Pay once and no fuss no muss....baring all the intellectual property theft/copyright b.s..

I would agree with you 100%, but some of the prices put some of them in what I call "exhibit category" as in exhibit #2 in my divorce proceedings! I usually get the clone, Shen Ray as of late, and if I really like it, I'll get the authentic and either keep or PIF the clone.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey,

I've been looking for a few days now to get a Council of Vapor Wraith. I want to try squonking and decided it's a good one to start with. I'm striking out though with the Chinese companies. They're either sold out or I can't get them to ship it via courier. It can't be by regular post as the odds are great it'll be rejected by customs. Everything my friends and I have ordered via courier has made it in. It costs more, but that's ok.

I haven't been able to find any stores (I checked the spreadsheet of vendors shipping overseas) in the US who even have them, much less ship internationally. Does anyone know where I can find one?
It depends where you're at! I have both the Wraith and the Kanget Dripbox 2 ( aka KVD2 around here) I just ordered a second KVD2 from my vapor store dot com for $35.95 , about half the price of the Wraith.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It depends where you're at! I have both the Wraith and the Kanget Dripbox 2 ( aka KVD2 around here) I just ordered a second KVD2 from my vapor store dot com for $35.95 , about half the price of the Wraith.
Yeah but the Wraith looks cooler and was made by a company with a cooler name.

Hard to put a price on cool.
Kinda like Camo Crocs ;)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would agree with you 100%, but some of the prices put some of them in what I call "exhibit category" as in exhibit #2 in my divorce proceedings! I usually get the clone, Shen Ray as of late, and if I really like it, I'll get the authentic and either keep or PIF the clone.
LMAO!!! I used to just pop for the authentic..... When I was single.
Now that I'm no longer single I make sure to appear as though I'm making responsible decisions.

BAM crew

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Having to use the goon wide open this evening. Had oral surgery today so no sucking. Goon wide open is a slow unrestricted lung hit for me.

dayummmm thats hardcore there then!!have ya bf'd a lp goon?its actually not hard to do...just have to have the lil drill bit is all.if i decide to get rid of it ill let ya know and ya can try it and see what ya think.just got my last derringer out and learned real quick how easy over squonking is with them dang things...lol.juice all ove my hand....hmm that didnt give a good mental pic did it...hah hah hah.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, then, it was you that got the second Stumpy on that other site! Thank you man, you saved me! I was sitting here in agony, trying to decide if I should get the Stumpy or stick to my decision to save my money for another Nuppin. I ,half heartedly , went to that other place to look again, half hoping the second Stumpy was sold, half wishing it wasn't. It was sold and I'm glad for you, enjoy the hell out of it.... or like somebody said, vape it like you stole it!:vino:

didnt i sell you some gear a whillle back??if ya have the need for some bf attys,some clones and some not, i have a few marquis(skillzizzo has the building rods...dammit),igo-w,tohb and if ya take the way back catfish time machine a Lancia bf'd atty...wow..oh and a tiny reactor from the phillipines...i think.guess i should post thyem but man noone want to give ya anything...if they even offer..lol.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dayummmm thats hardcore there then!!have ya bf'd a lp goon?its actually not hard to do...just have to have the lil drill bit is all.if i decide to get rid of it ill let ya know and ya can try it and see what ya think.just got my last derringer out and learned real quick how easy over squonking is with them dang things...lol.juice all ove my hand....hmm that didnt give a good mental pic did it...hah hah hah.
The amazing one it is hard to oversquonk on is the Shift BF clone.
'The V3 derringer clone has a sleeve inside the outer cover which reduces the oversquonk risk.
Still almost as easy to oversquonk as a Tsunami.

I squonkified a 22 mm Goon clone. Do not have a LP one.
Lucy likes the LP clone I think.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My little brother is in two bands, one is called Expert Pie

ever heard of "the other half" lookem up on ...well here ill post it...i love the "smut"song....i like little pussy....lol.
ya have to listen to it all....this is a band that was 8 miles from where i grew up.listen to the punk polka song!!the Godz are another band i grew up with...anyone here heard of them?

Last edited:

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't have an LP clone

if brew doesnt wanna try mine ill send it for ya to try,i enjoy switchin them to bf attys.have you dont any bf'ing to attys?i mean drillin them not just the easy switch the non bf pin.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
if brew doesnt wanna try mine ill send it for ya to try,i enjoy switchin them to bf attys.have you dont any bf'ing to attys?i mean drillin them not just the easy switch the non bf pin.

It's cool - I have two real ones that were a birthday present. I just said it that way to bait Cromwell :teehee:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LMAO!!! I used to just pop for the authentic..... When I was single.
Now that I'm no longer single I make sure to appear as though I'm making responsible decisions.

BAM crew
I'm with you there! It's just that lately I've been winning giveaways ;) like you wouldn't believe! Hell, I have a hard time believing! In truth, my wife really liked the Li'l Punch mod (sic! I'm being specific, so there!) and actually encouraged ( more like proded) me to get it!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
didnt i sell you some gear a whillle back??if ya have the need for some bf attys,some clones and some not, i have a few marquis(skillzizzo has the building rods...dammit),igo-w,tohb and if ya take the way back catfish time machine a Lancia bf'd atty...wow..oh and a tiny reactor from the phillipines...i think.guess i should post thyem but man noone want to give ya anything...if they even offer..lol.
You sure did! It was a chowder Derringer and just this week I PIF'd it to a new squonk fanatic (soon to be, but doesn't know it)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm with you there! It's just that lately I've been winning giveaways ;) like you wouldn't believe! Hell, I have a hard time believing! In truth, my wife really liked the Li'l Punch mod (sic! I'm being specific, so there!) and actually encouraged ( more like proded) me to get it!
Li'l punch is non squonking series. Only a few ever made.

Pinch is squonker

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't even know where to enter giveaways outside of here.

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The fact that you are no longer single automatically means you are incapable of making responsible decisions...or at least so I have been told by every woman I have ever been involved with.;)
Lmao!!!
Naaa I got lucky for once in my life.
Thankfully she Vapes, so she understands.

BAM crew

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just realized thats not a squonker type rda...oh well..maybe it works well on a tube mech...or my S body DNA40

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need that thread of bf rda's..lol...found a chalice 3 but sold out.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I need that thread of bf rda's..lol...found a chalice 3 but sold out.

It is posted somewhere in this thread - but can't begin to tell you how far back

VU Sponsors