Squonkers are Bonkers

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there a cupon for that price? Cuz I was looking and saw the brass as $45 and aluminum at $32

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Do a fresh search at FT. The lower priced ones are mod only, no atty.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Is there a cupon for that price? Cuz I was looking and saw the brass as $45 and aluminum at $32

Go to today's new arrivals- 8/27/16. Same mods, new prices. ;)

Edit: DUH..... -Just noticed these have no atomizers. Most just trash the included atty so this is kind of a bonus!

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go to today's new arrivals- 8/27/16. Same mods, new prices. ;)

Edit: DUH. Just noticed these have no atomizers. Most just trash the included atty so this is kind of a bonus!
Just found it thanks :) any advice or anything about them ? It's not my first bf ( had a reo and a kui v2 before) just never had one of the Coppervape ones

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The brass version is quite heavy!!! -I have had no issues with my 3 Coppervapes; same as all my other mechs as far as normal maintenance.... :)
I can deal with heavy lol , reminds me it's there. No modifications needed then?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet, I mean I like doing a little modding here and there but sometimes it's a little much. Now I just gotta see what I have left for bf atties

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The 26$ one says SS. Maybe sheet SS?
The $32 one is what I got and recommend.

They did not list the SS one a couple of weeks ago when I ordered my second one from them.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The 26$ one says SS. Maybe sheet SS?
The $32 one is what I got and recommend.

I think FTs descriptions are effed-up. It also describes the brass as SS/Brass. The only SS on my brass one is in the 510 pin. Same as the aluminum one.

I have 5 of these all together BTW and have gotten to know them pretty well.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think FTs descriptions are effed-up. It also describes the brass as SS/Brass. The only SS on my brass one is in the 510 pin. Same as the aluminum one.

Yeah the one with no atty that says stainless must be the aluminum one.

they did not offer them without atty when I ordered mine.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sweet, I'm pretty stoked about it

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet, I'm pretty stoked about it

I got my first one straight from CV, Let FT know they should carry them and a few days later they were.
So I ordered another one :)
And a half dozen spare bottles.

Hey Lucy will those bottles work in the Reo's? Debadoo wants to know.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I got my first one straight from CV, Let FT know they should carry them and a few days later they were.
So I ordered another one :)
And a half dozen spare bottles.

Hey Lucy will those bottles work in the Reo's? Debadoo wants to know.

Sadly, they are too wide for the REO

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grrrr fasttech isn't letting me order, payment page doesn't wanna work right :(

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My screen shows your prices include their atty, Diescum's are without.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My screen shows your prices include their atty, Diescum's are without.
Already figured out which one it was, now just trying to get payment options worked out. It happens almost every time I order from them

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huh. FTech looks the same to me...

And yes, the Coppervape is a good deal!
And "SS" is aluminum. It's ss color, maybe? lol
The only thing that I think you might need to mess with, not from personal experience, but from reading posts about it:

1 - if your atty sticks up a bunch, or can't reach to make contact, you may need to mess with the 510 from beneath to get it adjusted.
2 - if it's firing inconsistently, you may need to mess with the firing screw, but it's right there and easy to get at....

I've had neither problem though...

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got it to work had to switch from mobile to desktop version of site

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just in general. I went in the same way as always but today is the first time I have seen that page.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Huh. FTech looks the same to me...

And yes, the Coppervape is a good deal!
And "SS" is aluminum. It's ss color, maybe? lol
The only thing that I think you might need to mess with, not from personal experience, but from reading posts about it:

1 - if your atty sticks up a bunch, or can't reach to make contact, you may need to mess with the 510 from beneath to get it adjusted.
2 - if it's firing inconsistently, you may need to mess with the firing screw, but it's right there and easy to get at....

I've had neither problem though...

yes. if your 510 connection on your atty is short, there is a while plastic washer (in spare parts included) you can stick underneath the 510 bf pin to allow your atty to make contact.

i was having problems iwth my fire button a little bit. after taking it apart and putting it back together. if the screw on the fire button is too loose or too tight, it will not fire sometimes. after fiddling around with it, i seem to have gotten the tightness just right, because it's firing consistently again.

i just got a Split Atty clone over the weekend. it's been working really well on my brass coppervape. i'll have to snap some pics. it's kinda cool having a tank with 2ML capacity and being able to have a 10mL back up juice reservoir and watching it fill up. :)

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I can find some far only bf atty I have left is my zenith v2.5 but it was always a good one:) might have to mod a few drippers

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can get a 316L Narda clone from FT for $12ish. You can get M3 BF pins from fatdaddy ( you'll have to file the pin a bit) for $3.99 for a 3 pack. Then you'll have one of the best BF atties around, for $20ish

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get a 316L Narda clone from FT for $12ish. You can get M3 BF pins from fatdaddy ( you'll have to file the pin a bit) for $3.99 for a 3 pack. Then you'll have one of the best BF atties around, for $20ish
I've gotta order a few things from fdv anyways so that works :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've gotta order a few things from fdv anyways so that works :)

If you do order the Narda from Fastech, make sure you get the one that's 316L. That's the good one

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you do order the Narda from Fastech, make sure you get the one that's 316L. That's the good one
Sadly probably won't be ordering that for a minute. Funds are low currently (factory that the gf and I worked at closed so currently on severance pay)

VU Sponsors