https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I thought everyone was free to express their opinions here?
We are, - that goes for both sides.
just glad I know what area the elitism is in

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Squonk threads always tend to be a bit elitist.
NP for me. I will never pay $150 for an atty or $200 plus for a Mod.
And I am happy that way.

JUST TOOK ME BACK FOR A BIT, I remember the clone wars and the dmz on ecf and got so sick of the meaningless slams. I spend as much on gear but god damnit, going out of the way like that has gotten so old and exhausting. Put that energy into advocacy or to something useful, help out another vapor.

For what its worth that hobo 3.1 and tugboat v3 both have been great with just pin swaps

I live in europe and ordered the 4 pack, cost 75 euro including shipping ,comes out to around 84 dollars. They sent me 5 bottles :) So it came out to about 17 dollars each. Immediately regretted previously buying the supersoft bottles at around 10 dollars each including shipping...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess the softer bottles help more in the side hole squonkers than in the edge hole squonkers?

the Plumes guys did say that the silicone bottles took a while to suck back.

Last edited:

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I live in europe and ordered the 4 pack, cost 75 euro including shipping ,comes out to around 84 dollars. They sent me 5 bottles :) So it came out to about 17 dollars each. Immediately regretted previously buying the supersoft bottles at around 10 dollars each including shipping...

$17!!! Now that's elitist

I will give them a try to be honest though. But they will be for my more expensive mods. I can't justify having a $17 bottle in a $25 mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
$17!!! Now that's elitist

I will give them a try to be honest though. But they will be for my more expensive mods. I can't justify having a $17 bottle in a $25 mod

MouseLaugh.gif

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cappys are a bit spendy, but the squonk experience is second to none. The seamless silicone seems quite durable on mine and they seal great. Did I mention effortless finger pressure to squonk...

SuperX did a video on these, kinda gives you a good idea what they are all about.

Worth having a $20 bottle on a $30 mod, probably not, but if you appreciate great squonking action, leakproof construction and durability on your higher end squonker, there is no better option on the market and worth the additional $20 price of admission IMHO.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Worth having a $20 bottle on a $30 mod, probably not, but if you appreciate great squonking action, leakproof construction and durability on your higher end squonker, there is no better option on the market and worth the additional $20 price of admission IMHO.
I guess I'm not that much of an elitist after all, 'cause I'm entirely happy with the Italian bottles (that were $3.50 via the CoOp I ran). :D

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cant get past the accent about the d_ck; but, the atty looks great!

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I'm not that much of an elitist after all, 'cause I'm entirely happy with the Italian bottles (that were $3.50 via the CoOp I ran). :D

You know, I said the same thing. I was happy with the Italian bottles too (happy enough to hoarde a stockpile of them) but a friend sent me one to try and once you have one in hand you can see and feel the difference. If your still in my neck of the woods let me know and I will give you one to see for yourself.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know, I said the same thing. I was happy with the Italian bottles too (happy enough to hoarde a stockpile of them) but a friend sent me one to try and once you have one in hand you can see and feel the difference. If your still in my neck of the woods let me know and I will give you one to see for yourself.

A piece of advice please. I have 3 TMods and I have a Pinch and a Nutpuncher coming over the next couple of months. Oh and I have a Halcyon too. These are the ones I consider high endish mods. What bottle size(s) should I order from these elitist silicone bottles?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
JUST TOOK ME BACK FOR A BIT, I remember the clone wars and the dmz on ecf and got so sick of the meaningless slams. I spend as much on gear but god damnit, going out of the way like that has gotten so old and exhausting. Put that energy into advocacy or to something useful, help out another vapor.

For what its worth that hobo 3.1 and tugboat v3 both have been great with just pin swaps

For what it's worth, my good buddy Cromwell is just one cheap SOB and proud of it :giggle:

(he doesn't always know what he's missing either, lol)

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A piece of advice please. I have 3 TMods and I have a Pinch and a Nutpuncher coming over the next couple of months. Oh and I have a Halcyon too. These are the ones I consider high endish mods. What bottle size(s) should I order from these elitist silicone bottles?

The BFX ones are the 18mm diameter bottles.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For what it's worth, my good buddy Cromwell is just one cheap SOB and proud of it :giggle:

(he doesn't always know what he's missing either, lol)
You know the point I was trying to make.
You've seen me around enough,

But I am trying to find some decent bottles for my reo and the regulated bf mod
Do you know of a usa vendor ?

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Rob has the soft italian ones. Not bad at all IMO. A bit fiddly maybe to get it correctly sealed but they're great.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Rob has the soft italian ones. Not bad at all IMO. A bit fiddly maybe to get it correctly sealed but they're great.

Rob's are the closest I know about. They are cheaper than buying direct from Italy BTW

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nuppin is indeed airier than a Narda.
There's no clone of it though, and they just sold out a batch, which happen only occasionally. Maker mostly makes mods. So you'd have to kind of keep an eye out for a used one these days. They are, however, outstanding. Just simple, reliable, exceptional flavor atties...
Not BIG air, nor a big deck or big wire holes. But as I don't need those 3 things, the Nuppin is my go-to all day favorite.

I like the O-16 too, but it's a little bit tight. And I like the Narda, but wish even that had a TINY bit more air (and didn't whistle).
:D

Looks a bit airier than a NarDa and I can co-exist with one of those.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a mixture of clones and cheap mods and atties as well as more expensive ones. To be honest I get an excellent vape from my $25 mods (the small Kanger dripbox and the coppervape) that rivals my much more expensive Tmods. Same with atties..I prefer my Narda clones to many authentic RDAs that I have. So by all means I can and do have a splendid vape with a $70 setup.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I too have expensive gear from Greece, the Philippines, & the State of Maine, but the Coppervape / Narda clones are now my favorites.

A great vape is a great vape.

I don't mind mixing less expensive with pricier pieces either.

My favorite squonk right now is a brass CV with an authentic brass Goon topper, lol.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would love a Marbuggs piece but whenever I have the money they are out of stock or I find something else

VU Sponsors