Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best I could figure out from that link specificiations it was 80 cm in diameter ?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, it does say 8 CM. That's a pretty big atty!

image-jpeg.604287

photocredit - Catfish
:D

The best I could figure out from that link specificiations it was 80 cm in diameter ?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay, been vaping this Pico Squeeze for several days now: except for the fact that it is cheaply made (but it is also cheaply sold...) I've finally found my perfect beater squonk.

Every other squonker I own - even the CVs - turn into something precious I can't bear to risk losing when outdoors doing whatever (fishing, hiking, shoveling snow, etc.)

This I can vape and am happy enough with the quality but won't die if I lose it, break it, ect.

Might have to get a couple more. I have all those cheap Origin clones I got for $5 each during one of the big sales last summer. Perfect.

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hey Doffy found ya man,i also lost the cheap squonker vocabulary!!dont have my micro mini or dually T-Mod in this pic.forgot my purple reo also...maybe i do have a problem.ok the pinch is the last squonker....really!!
View attachment 40047

all my squonk mods in the other post above are gone now,divorce is a BAD thing.i have bigbird 26650 to squonk with so its not all bad.hope i get to keep a dually tmod i did some horse trading...er mod trading i mean.but when i shipped it the usps folks banged it around a bit.i think the cat will be able to get the fire button to stop sticking and then hope he will love the dna200 squonker.also someone somehow hacked my debit card and took every penny i had in my checking acct.so im broke til the end of the month unless the bank gets it figured out...been a drag the past couple of days to say the least.Ugggh!! IMG_20160429_235247.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
all my squonk mods in the other post above are gone now,divorce is a BAD thing.i have bigbird 26650 to squonk with so its not all bad.hope i get to keep a dually tmod i did some horse trading...er mod trading i mean.but when i shipped it the usps folks banged it around a bit.i think the cat will be able to get the fire button to stop sticking and then hope he will love the dna200 squonker.also someone somehow hacked my debit card and took every penny i had in my checking acct.so im broke til the end of the month unless the bank gets it figured out...been a drag the past couple of days to say the least.Ugggh!! View attachment 63931

That sucks rude

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Received my Steam Crave Squonk mod yesterday. Liking it so far. This is my first regulated squonk mod, but not my first squonker. I like the form, and the door is firm and easy to use. Buttons have a little rattle, but are clicky and work well. Loaded it up with AFC Cyclone and ss316l. For the price, I think this is a great starter mod for those wanting to try bottom feed.
4c4d96472551bec25a19c64b5c5613b3.jpg
made mine into a dna 200 with a 900 mah lipo and lovin it still,hated the batt life of the steamcrave with the 18650 batts.IMG_20160424_183154.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
tryin to keep positive Hank but man sometimes id like to just strangle the shit outta something...er someone...wont say who that someone could be but....well ima stop there...lol.really though life is good,i know ive got it really good compared to some folks on our earth.

You & me both brother! LOL

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad you're fighting back rudedog! sometimes life just treats us like shit man. A couple of years ago I hit an all time low and had to sell a couple of my fancy watches just to make ends meet...it was that bad. Since then it has been an uphill struggle. Overall I'm doing better...still far from where I used to be but hey ..life is getting better and I still have a fight in me and the kids are fine..that's what really counts. So hang in there buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You & me both brother! LOL
Glad you're fighting back rudedog! sometimes life just treats us like shit man. A couple of years ago I hit an all time low and had to sell a couple of my fancy watches just to make ends meet...it was that bad. Since then it has been an uphill struggle. Overall I'm doing better...still far from where I used to be but hey ..life is getting better and I still have a fight in me and the kids are fine..that's what really counts. So hang in there buddy!

.doin my best and havent strangled anything to death....yet....,bud

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
all my squonk mods in the other post above are gone now,divorce is a BAD thing.i have bigbird 26650 to squonk with so its not all bad.hope i get to keep a dually tmod i did some horse trading...er mod trading i mean.but when i shipped it the usps folks banged it around a bit.i think the cat will be able to get the fire button to stop sticking and then hope he will love the dna200 squonker.also someone somehow hacked my debit card and took every penny i had in my checking acct.so im broke til the end of the month unless the bank gets it figured out...been a drag the past couple of days to say the least.Ugggh!! View attachment 63931

I know you'd risk getting killed if you accused the cat. If it vapes though it might have used the debit card to buy juice. There is catnip flavor juice on the market too.

You may laugh but I have known cats to be scoundrels in thieving. Had one that once took a pork chop off my plate when I turned to get the salt for potatoes. Got one now that runs an insurance scam, sues people he fools into thinking they run over him. He spent too much with the visiting possums.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
9c38048904f12103444cb3c44a6acaa6.jpg

Prototype CCII. Final won't be curved.

b386155321e55b170f4fc21dc287bd14.jpg

CCV

Both parallel.

4745dd95396eb3c27b19639f91e2f43f.jpg

And 26650.

He rushed out working shots August 8th for obvious reasons.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Looking great. Guess I'll go for the flat one. Does he have a separate list for that one?

VU Sponsors