Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Had fully intended to get my act together today to get some squonk "stuff" ready to put up for trade but can't seem to get going today, now the day is almost over o_O

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There already is!
60ecfba95bc3872742f05e99bd0db898.jpg

That's the same door i ordered with my black one,but mine looks more orange than red,so i ended up buying some red mirror and making a new door.I like yours though,it actually looks red haha.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the same door i ordered with my black one,but mine looks more orange than red,so i ended up buying some red mirror and making a new door.I like yours though,it actually looks red haha.

It really depends on the light. Bright daylight and it looks very orange, unfortunately.

I was thinking about a frosted red door instead or maybe a smoked acrylic.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See I was the opposite. Was supposed to do "work". Instead, I got my stuff organized for a classified ad! :D:D:D

Had fully intended to get my act together today to get some squonk "stuff" ready to put up for trade but can't seem to get going today, now the day is almost over o_O

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finished the railing for the wheelchair ramp. Still some painting to do and a new gate for the ramp.

But safe and works so tomorrow I start on the Reese Hitch power chair carrier construction.
Might have to buy a piece of expanded metal. Should have everything else.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I finished the railing for the wheelchair ramp. Still some painting to do and a new gate for the ramp.

But safe and works so tomorrow I start on the Reese Hitch power chair carrier construction.
Might have to buy a piece of expanded metal. Should have everything else.

You gonna use a towbar to haul her up???

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You gonna use a towbar to haul her up???

The wife? hmm maybe :)

Naah a reese hitch platform with fold down ramp. And the whole thing will ford up against the back of the Blazer when no chair on it.

She can get in the vehicle and maybe walk a few hundred feet per day.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I once thought I was running out while travelling and bought a bottle.
It made me gag it was so sweet and over-flavored...

I did buy a bottle on a promo once, like 100 mls for basically postage - I remember thinking it was not a bad deal even if I poured out the juice and just used the bottle. Haven't opened it yet...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I bought a bottle that was practically free that I need to fill out for about three bucks to get free shipping on an order awhile back, was waayyy too fricking sweet

The time before that was in Seattle last December - same scenario

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why on earth did you do that?
And how is it?

I have not bought ejuice on over 2.5 years.

I think it's about the same for me.... spring of 2015, when USPS didn't get me my shisha strawberry fast enough and I ran out. I've never let that happen again -- when I get down to just one 100ml bottle, I order another ASAP! :giggle: When the other flavors get down to 50ml-ish, I order more of those!

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Everytime I taste store-bought juice, I have to add some sweetener to it or I really can't taste it. :giggle:

Andria

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I diy some of my juice, and buy some juice.

I was making my all of my own for awhile and then I just got lazy. Juice prices have come way down. It's still cheaper to diy, but the lazy factor kicks in more frequently since the prices have dropped.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Been doing an Entheon vs Hadaly squonk off this evening

Truthfully, I'm still loving the Hadaly more - flavor is just denser somehow

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm quite curious about fuggin. Let me know how they are once you have tried it @JuicyLucy.

Trying to stay away from the coil gunking ones.

Got some Tmaxx from vaping.watch. They are clean and pretty good.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won some TMaxx once - was good stuff.

If I ever had to go back to buying commercial juice, that is probably where I'd turn to

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won some TMaxx once - was good stuff.

If I ever had to go back to buying commercial juice, that is probably where I'd turn to

I bought some of their juice yesterday... Had some kinda sale going on on 120ml bottles. 2 for $20 plus shipping. Came out to $26 for 240ml. And it's decent juice

Edit: I have a rule about buying juice tho. It must be on sale!

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so I ordered one of the Stentorian Ram squonkers from FT when it was a pre-order and it has now been delayed like 4 times. I cancelled the order and I now have a $54 gift certificate to spend.
So my question to my Bonker friends is this, what should I buy?

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've been meaning to get into diy'ing juice, but no time so I just stock up when holiday sale prices roll around. One of my favorite vendors does a "triple your order plus 5% off" coupon.

I just got the free stuff from that Canadian give away. When I nominated a Canadian to take my spot the vendor said they need more helpful people around, and sent juice to the guy I picked and still sprung for shipping some to me.

Some of it's too sweet, but the apricot is surprisingly good. I don't normally like fruity flavors but this stuff is just flat out tasty.

They tossed some vape bands in too, I didn't know they were making 24mm bands! Good fit for the Gorge that just came in at the same time.

The built in gorge o-ring and o-rings on the 810 to 510 adaptors don't play well together and pop the adaptor up. :(

Got a message from the guy Squankifying my DNA Reauleux, it's all done and on its way back to me. I'll be sure to get pictures when it gets here.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tough to decide...
They HAVE been stocking up their halloween costumes...:D:D
upload_2017-10-1_22-6-54.png

Ok, so I ordered one of the Stentorian Ram squonkers from FT when it was a pre-order and it has now been delayed like 4 times. I cancelled the order and I now have a $54 gift certificate to spend.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-1_22-6-26.png
    upload_2017-10-1_22-6-26.png
    181.6 KB · Views: 23

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years

Maybe the Vandy Vape Pulse BF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep. Extra encrypted security layer on groups. And on top of vouches, you'll need at least 3 Nobel prizes and a knighthood

Had some hope that a grenade pin, or satchel charge set to three seconds might help attaining 3D printed mods. Oh well, back to the puzzling board. The main thing puzzling me is the level of interest in plastic mods. Sure, I understand cheap. That still doesn't belay my concern of being durable. Plastic doesn't inspire thoughts of durability for me. That's probably the 1930's era curmudgeon in me showing through. Got raised by enough grandfather's that were exactly that.

GT_1955

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you remember how frustratingly difficult it is to destroy a piece of Lego? Ever hit it with a hammer? That's ABS plastic, the same stuff a lot of 3D printed mods are made from. Provided you don't exceed it's elastic limit, plastic will deform and then return to it's previous state unharmed. It'll survive a drop that a Billet Box won't ;)

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Everytime I taste store-bought juice, I have to add some sweetener to it or I really can't taste it. :giggle:

Andria

I've often had to do that as well, although not with the Fuggin or Broke Dick stuff.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you remember how frustratingly difficult it is to destroy a piece of Lego? Ever hit it with a hammer? That's ABS plastic, the same stuff a lot of 3D printed mods are made from. Provided you don't exceed it's elastic limit, plastic will deform and then return to it's previous state unharmed. It'll survive a drop that a Billet Box won't ;)

Well maybe so, yet I often see it as being rather brittle too. That kind of brittleness reminds me of a pyrex glass tank which I dropped maybe three feet on to concrete, it shattered. Also thinking of plastic going brittle due to cold temperatures and we do get some rather chilly Winters here.

I am not trying to badmouth plastics exactly. I do understand they can be useful and offer affordability. For example, I entered squonking on a cheap plastic mech mod. It did alright until the solder fouled up and then the wires, which I learned a good mech has no need of, went kaput as well.

Maybe too it's mere preference, I like feeling metal in my hand. Heck, I did take a welding course in high school and would have repaired metal ordnance in the navy, welded ship hulls together and so on. So yeah, I'm an admirer of Chrom, the god of metal mentioned in Conan. To me, metal rules and dead cell plastics are just that, dead. Again, I'm not badmouthing as it's _my_ preference, everyone has their own.

VU Sponsors