Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why not make more of the same concoction without any sweetener and mix the two....and then inflict it on innocent, unsuspecting bystanders?

Signed,
An innocent, unsuspecting bystander:vino:

It didn't call for any sweetener at all lol

I'd have to make at least 4 bottles (240ml) to dilute enough to where the sweetener isn't really noticeable.

I like this juice, but not another 4 bottles kind of like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It didn't call for any sweetener at all lol

I'd have to make at least 4 bottles (240ml) to dilute enough to where the sweetener isn't really noticeable.

I like this juice, but not another 4 bottles kind of like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mix it with 120 ml to cut the sweetness somewhat and call it candied strawcorn a-poppin'

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YES!!! Ditto that COMPLETELY!!! Which is why I hate the whole fucking "juice control" idea; it's just one more thing to fuck up, cause leaking, cause burnt wick, etc etc etc.... Juice is liquid; planet earth has gravity -- that's ALL that matters!!!!!!!!!

Andria
imho Juice control was started as a way to control attys with tendencies to leak.
And a way to keep them from leaking while top filling.

for me just bottom fill and forget the juice control.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apologies, need to unload a bit of something that is gnawing inside.

Beyond understanding Ohm's Law what else is required to be known about mechanical mods? To me it seems they are pretty straightforward devices. There is no electronics involved.

As to understanding Ohm's Law, I get the basics of it. For what I do not understand, or cannot formulate based in math, I know where to get guidance. I've never claimed any math genius and in fact have noted I'm rather crappy with math.

Writing that out helps. It confirms logical thinking I'm doing. There isn't much else to know regarding mechanical mods. My further thought on that will be retained at my discretion and right. Suffice it to say I think I'm further correct in those thoughts as well.

Nothing says a person needs to like or dislike any other. I accept that and go on living. Perhaps, others might want to digest that as well. As I stated once before, I'm going to farther refrain in posting much here, self censuring and being vigilant in what is posted or not. No real point for such in my thoughts. However there are times when spades are spades.

Thank you for reading. Again putting it onto the screen in writing helps. Don't feel so irked or tense now.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beyond understanding Ohm's Law what else is required to be known about mechanical mods? To me it seems they are pretty straightforward devices. There is no electronics involved.
As to understanding Ohm's Law, I get the basics of it. For what I do not understand, or cannot formulate based in math, I know where to get guidance. I've never claimed any math genius and in fact have noted I'm rather crappy with math.
for mechs the other thing besides ohms law to understand is cleaning any electrical contact surface at least once per week.

And what I use for calculating ohms law. I hate maths, they make me cry.
http://www.ohmslawcalculator.com/ohms-law-calculator

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Writing that out helps. It confirms logical thinking I'm doing. There isn't much else to know regarding mechanical mods. My further thought on that will be retained at my discretion and right. Suffice it to say I think I'm further correct in those thoughts as well.

Nothing says a person needs to like or dislike any other. I accept that and go on living. Perhaps, others might want to digest that as well. As I stated once before, I'm going to farther refrain in posting much here, self censuring and being vigilant in what is posted or not. No real point for such in my thoughts. However there are times when spades are spades.

Thank you for reading. Again putting it onto the screen in writing helps. Don't feel so irked or tense now.
You crack me up, in a good way.

And you've posted at least weekly for months that you aren't posting anymore, such is the genius of MMM

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
for mechs the other thing besides ohms law to understand is cleaning any electrical contact surface at least once per week.

And what I use for calculating ohms law. I hate maths, they make me cry.
http://www.ohmslawcalculator.com/ohms-law-calculator

I keep the contacts reasonably clean. Won't lie, I do not clean once a week. Perhaps, I need to start doing so. Not seen such a need for that in my humbled experience here. I do rub a bit of dialectical grease on the firing contacts every so often. Everything is rubbed down every so often with Vaper Towels. Got a compliment on my brass Coppervape's patina, starting to fade and looked weathered out well. All in I take a relaxed approach, yet do maintain the gear.

Seems petty to dislike a person simply due to them not being good at something, imho. I may not know much about anything though. And no you've nay said any such thing my friend, this is not directed at anyone save whom it concerns and they know whom they are.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep the contacts reasonably clean. Won't lie, I do not clean once a week. Perhaps, I need to start doing so. Not seen such a need for that in my humbled experience here. I do rub a bit of dialectical grease on the firing contacts every so often. Everything is rubbed down every so often with Vaper Towels. Got a compliment on my brass Coppervape's patina, starting to fade and looked weathered out well. All in I take a relaxed approach, yet do maintain the gear.

Seems petty to dislike a person simply due to them not being good at something, imho. I may not know much about anything though. And no you've nay said any such thing my friend, this is not directed at anyone save whom it concerns and they know whom they are.
Only people I dislike for not being good at something are Doctors, Lawyers and politicians or any others who fail at their profession.
Otherwise we are not not good at lots of things.
Tatting gives me fits. Not the kind with needles.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You crack me up, in a good way.

And you've posted at least weekly for months that you aren't posting anymore, such is the genius of MMM

Well, it's getting fairly wearisome & I am drawing closer to the vest, have been as well. Have said as much too. I'm self censuring to avoid actually making an exit. Glad you see the humor in that. Wish I could.

Sorry, that reads odd and I know it. I do see the humor I suppose. It though remains that I rather not need to self censure at all. I had thought I was among friends.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only people I dislike for not being good at something are Doctors, Lawyers and politicians or any others who fail at their profession.
Otherwise we are not not good at lots of things.
Tatting gives me fits. Not the kind with needles.

Ah, making lace. :) That does look to be something which would teach patience, or break it.

That is why I stepped away from going outside the home to work professionally. I knew, or felt something off within. Whatever it is keeps me halved as far as capability to do professional quality work. I refuse to not be top level & then some. Think you've fairly estimated me in that regard. Docs, lawyers, politicians, *shaking my head* I won't start because I rather not boil blood. :)

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like they started to make the coil mount like a Wasp Nano?

The deck is postless. The coil mounting holes are right in the bottom of the deck. They put screws in the "posts" to hold extra grub screws.

Confused the heck out of me at first.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whoever was posting about orcas, garage mods, and super-secret-elite Fb groups, I don't know whether to hug or slap you. I used to barely glance at FB but now I belong to 13 vape related groups, just purchased a Minimal mod with a Steam Rabbit on preorder. Got on the list yesterday for a beautiful Garage mod. Where the hell is this going to end? Now I plan to upgrade some clones, got a nice goodie bag coming from modmaker.

Today, sporting English/Pinoy:

MM_Pocketds.jpg

cheers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HAHA, reminds me of the time watching a TV show with the wife, and I am one of those that truly pays attention to the words...and she is the type that always asks whats going on... I point the remote at her and make a gesture... She says, " What are you doing?" I replied, the fucking mute button isn't working.
Oh bad form sir...Tsk Tsk

kckwh.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow that escalated quickly.
What the fuck just happened?
Anybody know what M³ is on a tear about?

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd pass on that 1.
I'll never buy another multi-sled.
#SingleCell4Life
Sorry had to pull a double last night and damn that looks amazing! Ergonomic looks like it's on point and looks a bit smaller then the drone. When is it release and how much for it?

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whoever was posting about orcas, garage mods, and super-secret-elite Fb groups, I don't know whether to hug or slap you. I used to barely glance at FB but now I belong to 13 vape related groups, just purchased a Minimal mod with a Steam Rabbit on preorder. Got on the list yesterday for a beautiful Garage mod. Where the hell is this going to end? Now I plan to upgrade some clones, got a nice goodie bag coming from modmaker.

View attachment 96823

cheers
I was in multiple squonk groups. But seeing its all mechanical, I'm more of a regulated kind of person. Now I'm in like... 2 caps groups, and... I think that's it lol! And soon I grab 2 more Haku caps I'm leaving those as well lol.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 96823

cheers
You are probably talking about @fartbubble I think

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I was going to say, who got you pissed in your pants lol. No but ohms law isn't difficult, and no question is stupid unless you don't ask in the first place. I personally stay away from mechs because of the calculations. That's why I love regulated. Some devices are ergonomical and good size down. It's just a state of opinion from others. Glad you are getting the hang of it ^^

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just clicked it and it works for me. Are you on mobile?
Nevermind got it to work. And hmm after looking up some videos and such.. I guess any dual 18650 squonk device would be big n bulky like the drone? =/

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry had to pull a double last night and damn that looks amazing! Ergonomic looks like it's on point and looks a bit smaller then the drone. When is it release and how much for it?
I'm not sure when it's being released. The link that was posted under my comment said $62.88. 3Fvape has them listed under new arrivals for preorder for the mod only and for the kit. Price is high,but if you read the description seems there is a code for promotional pricing.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure when it's being released. The link that was posted under my comment said $62.88. 3Fvape has them listed under new arrivals for preorder for the mod only and for the kit. Price is high,but if you read the description seems there is a code for promotional pricing.

Yup saw it I was like: wait 88!! But under it there was a rough 26 off code thing. I'm not sure. I guess I'll grab a new squonk in 2018 after more reviews specifically.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup saw it I was like: wait 88!! But under it there was a rough 26 off code thing. I'm not sure. I guess I'll grab a new squonk in 2018 after more reviews specifically.
I about choked when I saw the price. I'm waiting for the Dovpo Armour to come out. Dual parallel 18650 mosfet squonker. Thinking about getting the Asmodus Luna squonker also. Stabwood for $100,but they have a 15% off coupon code for thanksgiving that brings it down to $85.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I about choked when I saw the price. I'm waiting for the Dovpo Armour to come out. Dual parallel 18650 mosfet squonker. Thinking about getting the Asmodus Luna squonker also. Stabwood for $100,but they have a 15% off coupon code for thanksgiving that brings it down to $85.

Yeah the search for a upgrade squonk from my wraith still continues lol. And at first I wanted the fuchai 213. But as more I look at it.. Bottle is small, device is the same from original that means it's not true wattage. And shit... Idk... The gbox and capo squonk is my alternatives. The capo seems to be winning imo because of you can out in 20/21700 batteries, only wattage control and that's it. Simple and easy done. The gbox would give me some fun time with dual coil squonk atties but I'm actually selling the peerless rda special edition because of the deck is just a bit big to where I get frustrated.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the search for a upgrade squonk from my wraith still continues lol. And at first I wanted the fuchai 213. But as more I look at it.. Bottle is small, device is the same from original that means it's not true wattage. And shit... Idk... The gbox and capo squonk is my alternatives. The capo seems to be winning imo because of you can out in 20/21700 batteries, only wattage control and that's it. Simple and easy done. The gbox would give me some fun time with dual coil squonk atties but I'm actually selling the peerless rda special edition because of the deck is just a bit big to where I get frustrated.
There are a couple of reviews out for the capo now. Not great,the board in it is a fail. It's buck only,and pulse width modulation. You have to build at about 0.1 to 0.15 ohms to get the best out of it,which kinda defeats the purpose of having a regulated mod.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are a couple of reviews out for the capo now. Not great,the board in it is a fail. It's buck only,and pulse width modulation. You have to build at about 0.1 to 0.15 ohms to get the best out of it,which kinda defeats the purpose of having a regulated mod.

Is that what they say?! Hmmm damn.. =_=

VU Sponsors