Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm happy with the pico/luxotic bottle combo but I think I may shave 1mm off the very top of the metal nozzle where it slides on. I have about that much gap between the base and magnet door even after working it up as far as it'll go. It's not really noticeable but OCD and all. No doubt, it's much easier to squonk juice into the rsa now... no more squonking, waiting, waiting. Previously I was suspicious that the holes in the metal juice tube were too small, hence the slow juice flow compared to my other mods, but I guess it was the harder bottles after all.

This mod's going to look badass if I ever get my slimer green sleeve back.

View attachment 109264
Where did you get the neon green drip tip ?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the wasps today. they're so little!
7045d242ecb4230a10a00881a45d0207.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You haven't seen a tiny rda till you get to play with the TDK (Tiny Demon Killer)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You haven't seen a tiny rda till you get to play with the TDK (Tiny Demon Killer)

True - I thought Odis 16, Origen Little, etc were teentsy - they are behemoths next to the demon killer

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For you MTL'rs

157daf40f6a96e238f4193fd9fd6ede2.jpg

E-Phoenix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think I'll wait for reviews on this one. It'll probably cost a king's ransom and be a FB exclusive of a super secret group! Cyclone and Chalice 3 serve well enough, thanks!

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I've given the Ghoul a good 24hr workout. Here are my thoughts.

Super easy to build on!
Great air flow!
Great flavor and vapor!
IMO it's a superb vape!

Now for the cons

potential to over squonk and leak out the airflow holes is there, until you get used to it.
Not crazy about the looks of it.

All said and done I believe I'll keep it in rotation for awhile.

Here are a few pics.
020c6247af7ed1b16c05891be55f7787.jpg

a7814e1ca125aff60642b3581d9f2193.jpg
7ec104610994f3124221176d81a33ec2.jpg

899b425fc6f8f4819c430339a3ca3ae4.jpg

a78eb29b70d59f78cdae44e6d131f807.jpg

Sent from the Dark Side

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I've given the Ghoul a good 24hr workout. Here are my thoughts.

Super easy to build on!
Great air flow!
Great flavor and vapor!
IMO it's a superb vape!

Now for the cons

potential to over squonk and leak out the airflow holes is there, until you get used to it.

All said and done I believe I'll keep it in rotation for awhile.

Here are a few pics.
020c6247af7ed1b16c05891be55f7787.jpg

a7814e1ca125aff60642b3581d9f2193.jpg
7ec104610994f3124221176d81a33ec2.jpg

899b425fc6f8f4819c430339a3ca3ae4.jpg

a78eb29b70d59f78cdae44e6d131f807.jpg

Sent from the Dark Side
I hate to say it, but topping the Pico , it looks like the tail waggin' the dog:confused: It looks much better on the other mod imho.

Edit: If it has enough air for you, it most definitely has too much air for me so thank you for that.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

*nodding* That and think I've settled into using single coil builds. K.I.S.S works for me, unfortunately no not the band.

@The Cromwell , I tried my hand at going parallel. Used a bit of 26 awg SS316, folded it over on itself and spaced it so it stayed parallel as I wrapped it. Put three wraps parallel around 3 mm ID, not telling any difference between that and a half ohm NiChrom 80 coil at 24 awg. Will see how the battery fares.

:vapemail:Brought a second Wasp Nano, a brass one. It looks very nice on my brass CV. :)

Everyone run 'er slow. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: all around, y'all know what do with extras. :)
Wife has been prodding at me to write. Got a few ideas in mind and they're germinating, might actually fiddle with some of it on the morrow.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to say it, but topping the Pico , it looks like the tail waggin' the dog:confused: It looks much better on the other mod imho.

Edit: If it has enough air for you, it most definitely has too much air for me so thank you for that.

Yeah, it definitely not a good match for the Pico... Lol just did that to shore the size.... I love the vape I get from it, but hate the way it looks.... If they kept it straight and not barrel shaped it would be perfect! So, since I do really like the vape I'll just keep it on my desk squonk

Sent from the Dark Side

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it definitely not a good match for the Pico... Lol just did that to shore the size.... I love the vape I get from it, but hate the way it looks.... If they kept it straight and not barrel shaped it would be perfect! So, since I do really like the vape I'll just keep it on my desk squonk

Sent from the Dark Side

As someone who used to vape a Kanger Aerotank Giant on a Provari Mini - fuck it :teehee:

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I'll wait for reviews on this one. It'll probably cost a king's ransom and be a FB exclusive of a super secret group! Cyclone and Chalice 3 serve well enough, thanks!

Not sure about the king's ransom but it'll probably be obtainable. Vapinart carries both the Resurrection V2 rsa and the Fury squonker by E-Phoenix.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about the king's ransom but it'll probably be obtainable. Vapinart carries both the Resurrection V2 rsa and the Fury squonker by E-Phoenix.
I just got a Hussar rda (about a week ago, it is a clone) and honestly, it is not a MTL anything to me. Restricted DL, it is fine. Same goes for the Berserker MTL, the Galaxies could, possibly, but I haven't really had the time to try different coils in it. I think I better wait for one of you guys to give us the low down on it. For example, if the Wicked one likes the air on it, it is too much for me, if you say it is MTL, I'll take it for gospel. If @JuicyLucy gives it a thumbs up, I'll start counting pennies.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I love the vape I get from the Stumpy but I put it back in its box in favor of the SuperSonics. So far, I have two SV mods with Nuppin v1's on them but as soon as the third SV gets to me I will put the Stumpy on the series mod and keep the Nuppins on the single battery ones.

I don't think I've ever used the Stumpy with double coils, lol

Sometimes I do with the Nuppin

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a Hussar rda (about a week ago, it is a clone) and honestly, it is not a MTL anything to me. Restricted DL, it is fine. Same goes for the Berserker MTL, the Galaxies could, possibly, but I haven't really had the time to try different coils in it. I think I better wait for one of you guys to give us the low down on it. For example, if the Wicked one likes the air on it, it is too much for me, if you say it is MTL, I'll take it for gospel. If @JuicyLucy gives it a thumbs up, I'll start counting pennies.

Glad I could help...

Sent from the Dark Side

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*nodding* That and think I've settled into using single coil builds. K.I.S.S works for me, unfortunately no not the band.

@The Cromwell , I tried my hand at going parallel. Used a bit of 26 awg SS316, folded it over on itself and spaced it so it stayed parallel as I wrapped it. Put three wraps parallel around 3 mm ID, not telling any difference between that and a half ohm NiChrom 80 coil at 24 awg. Will see how the battery fares.

:vapemail:Brought a second Wasp Nano, a brass one. It looks very nice on my brass CV. :)

Everyone run 'er slow. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: all around, y'all know what do with extras. :)
Wife has been prodding at me to write. Got a few ideas in mind and they're germinating, might actually fiddle with some of it on the morrow.
I do 10 wraps parallell 3mm 26 ga ss316l. just ever so slighly spaced so the wires do not wuite touch.

Works out to .35 for me and fits a Wasp perfectly.

I have found that exactly the same build works the best for me in my Merlins as well.
After trying several other builds.

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad I could help...

Sent from the Dark Side
Honestly, you guys are a better way of deciding than any reviewer out there, with the exception of THE TODD! I pretty much learned (more or less) what some of you like in your vape so, it is easier to decide. BTW, for restricted DL, tho not a Nuppin, the Odis 16 is a great one! I was hunting for a Supersonic but decided the SXK ones are fine so I spent my money on a second Odis 16.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, you guys are a better way of deciding than any reviewer out there, with the exception of THE TODD! I pretty much learned (more or less) what some of you like in your vape so, it is easier to decide. BTW, for restricted DL, tho not a Nuppin, the Odis 16 is a great one! I was hunting for a Supersonic but decided the SXK ones are fine so I spent my money on a second Odis 16.

The shedwanker is one of us - he posts here to harass Cromwell, so he is a bonker, lol

But you are right all the way, I trust Bonkers way more than goobertubers

Like Gene, he is a very discerning vaper and likes an attie with lots of air - so if he likes an attie, I know it is probably high quality and airy

If you like something, it is probably cheap (just teasing, that applies to Cromwell), but if you like it, it is probably high quality and tight - sometimes too tight for me, sometimes not, so I investigate further

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I run duals in Nuppin, Stumpy, Goon, and a couple others....catfished "Maker" and my cloudchucking Kali...
But lately, my faves are singles - Haku and Flave22.

In other news...I won another excellent "waffle". Will wait for arrival, then post details...;):oops::D

I don't think I've ever used the Stumpy with double coils, lol

Sometimes I do with the Nuppin
I put a single coil in the Stumpy, the Nuppins always get dual "Mickey Mouse" coils:D

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The shedwanker is one of us - he posts here to harass Cromwell, so he is a bonker, lol

But you are right all the way, I trust Bonkers way more than goobertubers

Like Gene, he is a very discerning vaper and likes an attie with lots of air - so if he likes an attie, I know it is probably high quality and airy

If you like something, it is probably cheap (just teasing, that applies to Cromwell), but if you like it, it is probably high quality and tight - sometimes too tight for me, sometimes not, so I investigate further
It is true I like to save my cash when possible, I think all of us do. I don't mind spending on something worthwhile, the Odis, Nuppin and Chalice 3 are good examples.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FT have the berserker rda in the reduced price bit ATM. Only a couple of bucks off though iirc

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never having had a nuppin I cannot say personally.

But personally I see beauty rings as just another thing to mess with and clean.
Just my opinion, if you like em great.
Yeah, they look nice and smooth out the transition from 16 or 18 mm atty to a 22 or 24 mm mod but too much bother for me so back in the box they went.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never having had a nuppin I cannot say personally.

But personally I see beauty rings as just another thing to mess with and clean.
Just my opinion, if you like em great.
You'd probably find it a bit restricted. I think @JuicyLucy or @Train can give a more informed opinion on differences between Wasp and Nuppin.
I also think the TDK would be something you'd like.

VU Sponsors