Become a Patron!

Stapled Staggered Fused Clapton Coil

Yesterday I bought the elite v2 apocalypse RDA for my sigiel snowwolf 212 watt mod. I installed the coils, its a .2 ohm and I'm wondering what wattage I should vape up? whats the best wattage for clouds or flavor?
Also I think I installed the coils correctly, but im not sure.

Thank you for your time

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It should be pretty difficult to pooch the installation on that rda as long as the coils are firing evenly.

The rest I don't really know. I've found similar resistance doesn't mean similar wattage for what I might like from day to day. Some coils pop around a certain wattage, while they sizzle nicely at a lower wattage and just vaporize the liquid violently at high wattage. So long as you aren't burning cotton (you'll know if you are!) then go with whatever works best for you at the moment. I wish there was a magic number for flavor and clouds, but I haven't found evidence that what you or him or her says is best for me. I loved popping when I started building. That's because I was enjoying my twisted wire coils, but I'm only in it for flavor and I find that I like a hot dense flavor fog far better than clouds.

I certainly wouldn't abandon my 24mm+ attys, but I'm also trying 22mm and smaller attys in the search for flavor. What strikes me is that I'll think I've found the elusive best flavor then go back to something I made a month ago and be surprised to find that it too makes for a fantastic vape. Just not twisted wire. Don't dig the shock of my girlfriend yelping as boiling hot liquid stings her unannounced. :eek:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Drake m

Member For 2 Years
Its persoal preference. Start lower and go higher. Thats why you have the up and down buttons. My preference for a staggered fused clapton is any where from 60 wat all the to 145 wat. All depends on mood, tank, juice, and coil.

VU Sponsors