Become a Patron!

Starting a YouTube channel

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello guys and girls. In my boredom and considering I constantly order new rdas, mods, and juices, Im gonna start a review-ish type of channel. I just feel that its easier to trust someone who actually paid for an item instead of having it sent to them free. Seems to bring another level of honesty.
Just gonna test the waters here to see what the general consensus would be.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking of creating a youtube channel myself, but doing something a little bit differently. I wanted to create a channel that reviews e-liquids, but also talks about vaping and OTHER various topics, such as video games, outdoor stuff, technology, comics, philosophy.....basically random interests of mine that I also feel people in their teens to early 30s might relate to.

You guys think creating a channel that discusses a collection of issues is a bad idea? I feel like it *could* work, if the ideas are still fairly common, and most are shared by the same target demographic

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello guys and girls. In my boredom and considering I constantly order new rdas, mods, and juices, Im gonna start a review-ish type of channel. I just feel that its easier to trust someone who actually paid for an item instead of having it sent to them free. Seems to bring another level of honesty.
Just gonna test the waters here to see what the general consensus would be.

Well it doesnt hurt that you can sing really well, plus you're cute as a button.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well it doesnt hurt that you can sing really well, plus you're cute as a button.
Making me blush... Thank you. I believe I have ripp and twisted and grimm beat lol
No singing though strictly vape with a bit of comedy.(not the forced crap either)

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just dont get too horrified if you have negative comments. I had my first a couple of days ago. Dude told me he wanted to run into me on the street so he can punch me in the face. To be honest tho its my fault cause i did the video in a vape shop n there was talking in the backround haha

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just dont get too horrified if you have negative comments. I had my first a couple of days ago. Dude told me he wanted to run into me on the street so he can punch me in the face. To be honest tho its my fault cause i did the video in a vape shop n there was talking in the backround haha

That is what I want the most lol I love those people. Knowing that someone is so serious in their words and just ripping them down. I'm kind of an asshole by nature. So I can make someone fighting mad without even having my pulse increase 1 bpm.
So much 9gag and other internet boards has ruined me.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is what I want the most lol I love those people. Knowing that someone is so serious in their words and just ripping them down. I'm kind of an asshole by nature. So I can make someone fighting mad without even having my pulse increase 1 bpm.
So much 9gag and other internet boards has ruined me.

Haha yea it didn't get to me, i laughed at how worked up someone could get. N then i seen his YouTube channel n its a young skinny guy doing video game reviews. Im not strong but im 6'2" n about tree fiddy. But i just tried to be respectful anyways haha

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha yea it didn't get to me, i laughed at how worked up someone could get. N then i seen his YouTube channel n its a young skinny guy doing video game reviews. Im not strong but im 6'2" n about tree fiddy. But i just tried to be respectful anyways haha

Yeah a lot of those gamer guys are quick to say they'll hurt you. Those are the most fun.
768a459b17455878f5705ed4ae778757.jpg

Stuff like This is what makes me smile.
I'm Adam btw.
Eventually they just become so run down they either stop commenting or back pedal.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah a lot of those gamer guys are quick to say they'll hurt you. Those are the most fun.
768a459b17455878f5705ed4ae778757.jpg

Stuff like This is what makes me smile.
I'm Adam btw.
Eventually they just become so run down they either stop commenting or back pedal.

Yea it can be fun. Let me know if you decide to make one. Ill suscribe

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I already have an introduction video.
TF Vaping also my Instagram was what I went with. Twizt3dfuc doesn't sound so pretty to say all the time. I'm waiting on a tripod.
Got a few rdas and juices already lined up. So it could be cool.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man im not that professional haha. I usually either rubberband my phone to my rear view, setup in my break room at work. Or once in a while set my phone up on my counter at home. I dont know how to edit so its usually just one long take. Heres my newest. Im im trying to get a lil more experience. Im more of a just talk about my experience. But sometimes i do unboxing n stuff like that.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man im not that professional haha. I usually either rubberband my phone to my rear view, setup in my break room at work. Or once in a while set my phone up on my counter at home. I dont know how to edit so its usually just one long take. Heres my newest. Im im trying to get a lil more experience. Im more of a just talk about my experience. But sometimes i do unboxing n stuff like that.

Not bad bro, don't blame the baby lol
I work nights so i was just gonna try it out to pass my time.

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha its really hectic with a newborn. Well hes about a month n a half now but still, that boys got some lungs haha. Yea i started doing it to pass the time n i liked talking into the camera kinda like i was with friends. Even tho my friends dont get it lol

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha its really hectic with a newborn. Well hes about a month n a half now but still, that boys got some lungs haha. Yea i started doing it to pass the time n i liked talking into the camera kinda like i was with friends. Even tho my friends dont get it lol

Well im mixed about it all. I don't have a problem with the camera I have another channel with a few cover songs on it. If you can sing and play in front of the camera you can talk, I just get lost and when I have those "ummm" moments they feel like an eternity long and when I rewatch it isn't even a second lol

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea i feel you. N when i rewatch my videos i cringe everytime i hear myself say that.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea i feel you. N when i rewatch my videos i cringe everytime i hear myself say that.

Alright. Gotta actually do stuff at work now. Post your channel name and I'll subscribe. If I click it in tapa talk it just plays the video, no words on the screen

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah okay. Its Mr Flowers. Have a great day....or night i guess haha

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah okay. Its Mr Flowers. Have a great day....or night i guess haha

Break time in between halls, incubators stay so damn hot lol I got it Bud. Have a good night

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Start up video, not even a review but my own little creation

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its working. Ordered a higher torque motor and mounting ring.
862cdb20e10369a080df505e36147bb2.jpg

While it does perform decent I'd feel better with a torquey motor that isn't rated for so many rpm. With the speed control it works 1/4 increments it seems so the a lower rpm motor is a must

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Making me blush... Thank you. I believe I have ripp and twisted and grimm beat lol
No singing though strictly vape with a bit of comedy.(not the forced crap either)

You dont want her @Huckleberried shes as old as dirt

1322250322792_8462744.png

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its working. Ordered a higher torque motor and mounting ring.
862cdb20e10369a080df505e36147bb2.jpg

While it does perform decent I'd feel better with a torquey motor that isn't rated for so many rpm. With the speed control it works 1/4 increments it seems so the a lower rpm motor is a must

What the hell is that man?

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What the hell is that man?
It is a drill more or less... Just runs off 9v batteries with a speed control to replace the need for a trigger. I'm making a little jig that will make Clapton's without the need for anything other than setting the wires up.
Still have to make a base with guides.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is a drill more or less... Just runs off 9v batteries with a speed control to replace the need for a trigger. I'm making a little jig that will make Clapton's without the need for anything other than setting the wires up.
Still have to make a base with guides.

That is da shit man! I like inventions I thought for a second it was a vaper injector system like to fill you up :)

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is da shit man! I like inventions I thought for a second it was a vaper injector system like to fill you up :)
Lmao that would be intense, I must create the lazyvape!!!

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WWW.lazyvaperz.com announces the
Lazy vpe Injection

I have this crazy idea for guitars man see when I Jam its like I need to vape without stopping you get the picture :) its not so crazy
Well we could take a page from Joe Perry's mouth piece he uses in sweet emotion, run that shit to a atomizer on a foot pedal modified to house a 510. Easy

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well we could take a page from Joe Perry's mouth piece he uses in sweet emotion, run that shit to a atomizer on a foot pedal modified to house a 510. Easy

Yep thats a Talkbox Frampton used it as well "Do you feel like we do'ew"

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep thats a Talkbox Frampton used it as well "Do you feel like we do'ew"
So partner, when we making the toke box? Vape box is already taken...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I challenge anyone to watch his videos and think that he's not cute. Awesome personality, honest reviews and just simply adorable. The only critique I have is the lighting in the the last couple of videos. TF, I'm not hittin' on ya, I just enjoy your videos. The one in Whiskey's Corner, especially endearing.

@MrScaryZ, you must be older than dirt, too, right? OK, now that we have that cleared up...

AEROSMITH!!!! Hell yeah!. FRAMPTON!!!! Hay-el yeah!!

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW, that's a very cool machine you've got there. Dude, you are a total weirdo. I am impressed. I'll definitely subscribe to your YouTube channel. :)
I'm not weird, I'm articulate lmao

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors