Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
buy your nic juice now and put it in the freezer in bulk, the flavoring will always be available as it is used in the food and beverage industry...they will only lose sales as the community will turn to diy. Even if they take the nic juice away, we all know how to build the machines already, we will be able to buy the parts online easily and if all else fails, I and many many others know how to make extracts with PG and VG already due to my time in the medical mj field. It is legal to grow your own non commercial tobacco plants as well, they can also be harvested for their nicotine before they reach maturity, and can be grown in grow closets very easily. They will lead way to a black market, their favorite thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have a little under 1 1/2 liters of 100 mg/ml stashed away in my freezer right now.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im gonna get me a few gallons by the end of the year, im sure we will have some time to stockpile!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the AG here in illinois says she wants to prohibit ejuice flavors because children might be attracted to them, i just sent her the following email....

"It seems like you are doing everything possible to dissuade young people from using e-cigs, which have not been shown to be harmful to health. One can only assume that you would rather them smoke real cigarettes, which are known killers.

Legislation like this only promotes the belief among many people that politicians are in cahoots with big tobacco."

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I think my freedom smokes has a liter of 100 mg/ml nic for $50.00 until the end of this month. I usually stick with wizard labs since Orlando is like 30 miles from from my house so I don't know about mfs nic. I haven't heard anything bad about it.

VU Sponsors